Start by marking “Beasts of Abigaile Vol. 4 (Beasts of Abigaile, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beasts of Abigaile Vol. 4 (Beasts of Abigaile, #4)

Beasts of Abigaile Vol. 4

(Beasts of Abigaile #4)

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Nina has been drugged and is being held captive! Roy is hot on her trail, but Angelica and the student council will do everything they can to interfere. With luga fighting luga and Nina’s secret on the line, the fall of Abigaile has begun in this final volume of Beasts of Abigaile!
Published November 20th 2018 by Seven Seas

To ask other readers questions about Beasts of Abigaile Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beasts of Abigaile Vol. 4

Start your review of Beasts of Abigaile Vol. 4 (Beasts of Abigaile, #4)
Rylee (Hermit Odysseus)
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect wrap-up! Can't believe the series is already over. It went by too quickly! *sigh* I'm going to miss it.
Kayla Brunson
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-in-2019
While this was a good ending for this series, it could have been better. You could tell that the story was rushed and wasn't given the true potential. four volumes weren't enough for this story. However, after reading the ending note, I don't think it was the artist's doing to have it wrapped up so soon.

This will go down as one of my favorite manga series, I just wish it was longer to cover more endings.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
delaney
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What goes down:
-backstories
-questions are answered
-Roy is both a hottie and a cutie
-packed some feels
-epilogue was great

All I can say is that for a manga that only lasts for four volumes, it really packs a great story line, some cute romance (maybe more development but it was still cute) and beautiful art.

(view spoiler)
Rebecca
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, fantasy, manga, romance
I just wish this series was longer.
Mary
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
I was enjoying this series, but the ending is very rushed. I'm guessing the author wanted it to be longer but it was "canceled." There's a note at the end which seems to support that idea. I think it could have been better if it had been given more length.
Grace Troxel
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review appeared on my blog, Books Without Any Pictures: http://bookswithoutanypictures.com/20...

A brief overview of the series thus far: A girl named Nina is attacked by a werewolf, and then she becomes one. She is taken to Abigaile Island, a prison/school for werewolf children to learn how to become docile slaves to their human oppressors. Once there, she enters into a love triangle with Roy, the werewolf and bad boy who originally attacked her, and Gilles, the dark-haired man who is
Mary
Everything wrapped up but it felt rushed and the romance was a little HMMMM. Still, great series and I'd recommend it.
D.M. Dutcher
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unfortunately this is the last volume, and it arguably ends much too fast. The student council president has made her move, and now Nina's secret has been revealed. A visitor from the past sheds light on the history of the luga as well as Nina's own past, and Nina is quickly forced away from the prison. Can she manage to save all of the luga she loves so dearly?

The ending is like the series, cute and fluffy and yet dark in equal measure. It resolves a bit too quickly, and I would have loved at
Bailey Peyton
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maxine Livingstone
A beautiful book with a beautiful ending. I just wish this wasn't the last of the sort series. I loved Nina. Who would ever thought that she was hybrid. If it wasn't for her and her need to fight for the injustices that was taken place towards the luga, the luga children would have still been slaved to the humans. My heart broke with the death of one of the characters. I just can't believe this was the end of the series. Of course there is the saying: "All good things must come to an end." And a ...more
Jenny
Aug 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Wow, that ending JUST BARELY made sense. Its like watching someone driving a truck realize they're about to crash into a wall after going 80 mph, throwing on the brakes, only to stop JUST IN FRONT OF THE WALL. I wouldn't say the ending was bad, but to some degree it was predictable to a certain degree and was just slightly satisfying. This is a good, quick, short series that was fun to reread but does have some issues so take that into account.
Jessica
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was truly an upsetting read, but not because of the story itself, but because of the consequences of having to conclude in just under 4 volumes. This is nothing against the manga artist. You can tell they were rushed to wrap up the story in this last volume; a story that truly would have benefitted from more time to be fleshed out properly. The flow was too fast, too abrupt. It left me feeling a bit dizzy. A very sad conclusion to this manga that had so much potential.
Sakura M Payne
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The end...

I am in tears. The ending was beautiful. The plot twist was a little surprising. I was sad about what happened to on of the love interests, but I am over the moon with who Nina ends up with. These four books made me so happy. Definitely worth purchasing. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Please make this an anime!!
Anna
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my most favourite mangas! I didn't manage to find it in english but i managed to find it in Russian and read it. Srlsy i cried so much in the last volume. Gilles deserved so much better. (i still don't like Angelica) Roy is a bae! Nina is so mentally strong which is really encouraging! The art is beautiful too. I love fluffy people :3
Mandy
The story got progressively better each volume.

I'm sad that the ending was so fast. It could have had a fifth volume to truly wrap up the ending with a bit more detail.

All in all, a pretty good series.
Jenni
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-2018
Wow that ending was so moving. I really loved this series, because of how unique it was. I've come to really love the characters even though it was so short. I would have wanted an epilogue though. Would've been great to see if Nina and Roy are doing a few years later.
starflowerchild
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Took me an hour to read and I probably should have done homework instead of reading it but it was too good! This was a great manga series and I really enjoyed it. I was shook because there was too many things revealed all at once
Alicia M Christenson
Great story.

I enjoyed the entire series. It kept me engaged but I was disappointed with the ending. I wish there was more info on the Luga at the end of the book or start another series on how they survived after the fall of Abigale. That would've been nice.
Elicia
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This ending was so rushed and I dont understand why??? I really enjoyed this series though.
Emma
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it
4 for volume 4 (the final volume) and 3-3.5 for the series overall. Fun but silly; the lats volume was the least ridiculous. Overall, I enjoyed it and had fun, which is all I was asking for! ...more
Jennifer Munday
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I only gave it 4 stars because I wish it was longer! I was not ready to say goodbye to Roy and Nina!!!!
Jeffrey
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Tears. That ending. Tears.
Elizabeth Moore
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really great ending to an AMAZING series!
Yuiko
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series wish it was longer
Hisgirl85
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Ended too soon, but I'm glad to have it at all. ...more
Carrie
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had no idea this was the last book until I picked it up so I wasn't sure how this would wrap up. I have a few questions about pieces of that ending but overall this was a pretty cute ending for the series.
Alex
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I wish this series was double its length because this ending really suffers from being rushed. I didn't feel satisfied with the ending.
clairebear713
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read this in one sitting!

Video review coming soon!
Kotarah
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I loved this whole series. Nina inspires me. The world would be a better place with more Ninas.
Shani
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I wish the series was longer but I did enjoy what was given. Well developed and very captivating!

• かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 1 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 1] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits #1)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 2 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 2] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #2)
  • 高嶺と花 7 (Takane to Hana #7)
  • 高嶺と花 6 (Takane to Hana #6)
  • かくりよの宿飯 あやかしお宿に嫁入りします。 3 [Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ayakashi Oyado ni Yomeiri shimasu. 3] (Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits, #3)
  • 高嶺と花 4 (Takane to Hana #4)
  • 高嶺と花 5 (Takane to Hana #5)
  • Takane & Hana T8 (Takane to Hana, #8)
  • 高嶺と花 2 (Takane to Hana #2)
  • Mermaid Boys, Vol. 1
  • 水神の生贄 8 [Suijin no Hanayome 8] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #8)
  • 水神の生贄 9 [Suijin no Hanayome 9] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #9)
  • 高嶺と花 3 (Takane to Hana #3)
  • 赤髪の白雪姫 1 [Akagami no Shirayukihime 1] (Snow White with the Red Hair, #1)
  • テンカウント 6 [Ten Count 6]
  • 水神の生贄 6 [Suijin no Hanayome 6] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #6)
  • 百千さん家のあやかし王子 12 [Momochi-san Chi no Ayakashi Ouji 12] (The Demon Prince of Momochi House, #12)
  • Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight 5

Beasts of Abigaile (4 books)
  • 薔薇監獄の獣たち (1)
  • Beasts of Abigaile, Vol. 2 (Beasts of Abigaile, #2)
  • Beasts of Abigaile Vol. 3 (Beasts of Abigaile, #3)