Start by marking “Mindful Vegan Meals: Food is Your Friend” as Want to Read:
Mindful Vegan Meals: Food is Your Friend

Mindful Vegan Meals: Food is Your Friend

Nourishing Vegan Recipes for a Healthy, Confident You

In this fearless cookbook, Maria Koutsogiannis, creator of FoodByMaria, shares the vibrant vegan recipes that paved her way to healing and self-acceptance.

Every nutrient-packed recipe marks a milestone for Maria—follow along as she makes delicious discoveries. Mushroom and White Trufe Oil Risotto is a reminder that carbs
Published June 12th 2018 by Page Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mindful Vegan Meals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mindful Vegan Meals

Start your review of Mindful Vegan Meals: Food is Your Friend
Karen
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
This one didn't make it to my favorites list. This is one of recommend borrowing from the library (as I did) before buying. Some recipes look good, others just aren't my thing. I'm not sure why she needed to include cursing either. Cursing doesn't really bother me, but I felt it was out of place and unnecessary.
Ashley Chew
I’m so glad I purchased the ebook version instead of spending more for the hard copy. I was super excited for this book but so far it has fallen very short. I’ve tried 5 recipes so far and all of them were underwhelming, one of them my husband and I couldn’t even finish. I’m really hoping that we just pick 5 duds but I don’t have high expectations for future meals from this book.
Grace J. J.
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is easily one of my favorite vegan cookbooks. The sheer flavor and the personality of the recipes are astonishing - and they are healthy! This food fills you with energy and goodness in every bite. I also love how she includes exactly why each recipe is good for you and how she created each one. This book is a must-have. Thank you so much for writing this book!
L.M. Justus
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbook
I loved the story the author shared at the beginning and appreciate the courage it took to both survive the journey as well as write about it. Beautiful photos for every recipe, and nice variety of dishes. The chia pudding is so easy to make and my new favorite breakfast. I highly recommend this book!
Lola
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great recipes of Mediterranean vegan cuisine, especially from Greece. Perfect for summertime.
Suzanne Hall
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Gorgeous photos, but they frequently don't match the food descriptions. The book's concept is great, but it really needs a solid edit.
Kaz
Dec 20, 2018
Anke
Jan 04, 2019

• Happy Food
  • Vegan Kitchen (Australian Women's Weekly)
  • The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)
  • Chloe Flavor: Saucy, Crispy, Spicy, Vegan: A Cookbook
  • Vegan Bowl Attack!: More than 100 One-Dish Meals Packed with Plant-Based Power
  • Plenty
  • The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt
  • Beekeeping for Dummies
  • Created to be His Help Meet
  • Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking: 275 Great-Tasting, From-Scratch Recipes from Around the World, Perfect for Every Meal and for Anyone on a Gluten-Free Diet—and Even Those Who Aren't
  • Teaching the Trees: Lessons from the Forest
  • Fermented Vegetables: Creative Recipes for Fermenting 64 Vegetables & Herbs in Krauts, Kimchis, Brined Pickles, Chutneys, Relishes & Pastes
  • Eat to Live Quick and Easy Cookbook: 131 Delicious Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health
  • It's Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends
  • The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook for Your Instant Pot: 80 Easy and Delicious Plant-Based Recipes That You Can Make in Half the Time
  • How Babies Are Made