Start by marking “Great Vegan BBQ Without a Grill: Amazing Plant-Based Ribs, Burgers, Steaks, Kabobs and More Smoky Favorites” as Want to Read:

*Named one of the best new cookbooks for summer by The Washington Post!*

All Your Favorite BBQ Dishes Made Deliciously Plant-Based!

Great Vegan BBQ Without a Grill is the easy and convenient way to BBQ anywhere, anytime while keeping to your healthy vegan lifestyle. Linda Meyer and her daughter Alex take you on a tour of America’s best BBQ, inspired by their family road trip
Published March 20th 2018 by Page Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Great Vegan BBQ Without a Grill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Great Vegan BBQ Without a Grill

Start your review of Great Vegan BBQ Without a Grill: Amazing Plant-Based Ribs, Burgers, Steaks, Kabobs and More Smoky Favorites
Lara
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
After I loved that last vegan BBQ book so much I figured I'd check this one out in case it was EVEN BETTER! It wasn't. I should have known by the subtitle, really, but I thought maybe somehow this book would manage to make those traditional barbecue favorites look appealing to me. Nope! It's about 90% meat substitutes for things I didn't like the meat versions of in the first place, and 10% corn on the cob and potato salad.

So, I dunno. I guess I'd recommend this book to vegans who reeeeeally mi
Brianna Sowinski
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Didn't quite sell vegan BBQ to me as much as I was hoping for... lots and lots of ingredients per recipe.
Hana
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I got a few good recipes from this book that I want to try especially the Buffalo Quinoa Burgers!
Page Street Publishing
Brian Russell
Oct 19, 2018
Mapleleaf
Oct 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Uses jackfruit to get that meat sinewy texture. Uses other ingredients that I could not bother to look for but the pictures made me rethink it for three weeks. In the end, I did not try any of the recipes. If I was a strict vegetarian, I would definitely try many of the recipes.
Val
Deni
Jan 10, 2019
Jos
Jan 23, 2019

• Vegan Yack Attack on the Go!: Plant-Based Recipes for Your Fast-Paced Vegan Lifestyle - Quick & Easy - Portable - Make-Ahead - And More!
  • Batch Cocktails: Make-Ahead Pitcher Drinks for Every Occasion
  • The Complete Diabetes Cookbook: 400 Kitchen-Tested Carb-Controlled Recipes for Eating What You Love
  • 5 Ingredients – Quick  Easy Food
  • The Joy of Pickling: 300 Flavor-Packed Recipes for Vegetables and More from Garden or Market
  • The Flight Portfolio
  • Mostly Plants: 101 Delicious Flexitarian Recipes from the Pollan Family
  • Spiced: Unlock the Power of Spices to Transform Your Cooking
  • Vegetarian Grilling: 60 Recipes for a Meatless Summer
  • Gideon: Your weakness. God's strength: Member Book
  • Vegetable Gardener's Container Bible
  • Eat Clean, Play Dirty: Recipes for a Body and Life You Love by the Founders of Sakara Life
  • The Book of Weeds: How to Deal with Plants That Behave Badly
  • Master of the Grill: Recipes, Techniques, Tools, and Ingredients that Guarantee Success When You Cook Outdoors
  • She Sheds: A Room of Your Own
  • The Van Apfel Girls Are Gone
  • Saving Container Plants: Overwintering Techniques for Keeping Tender Plants Alive Year after Year. A Storey BASICS® Title

News & Interviews