Start by marking “Bleeding Hearts: The Complete Duet (Bleeding Hearts, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Bleeding Hearts: The Complete Duet (Bleeding Hearts, #1-2)

Bleeding Hearts: The Complete Duet

(Bleeding Hearts #1-2)

How far would you go to save someone you love? Would you give up your body? Your mind? Your heart?

I did and it cost me everything.

He says he owns me. And it’s true.

Published December 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bleeding Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleeding Hearts

Start your review of Bleeding Hearts: The Complete Duet (Bleeding Hearts, #1-2)
Paganalexandria
Read 08/10/19: Each book was a solid 4 stars, but getting this complete story in the boxset, earns it 5 stars. If you like dark stories, and/or Daddy-Dom themes, this might be for you.

02/13/19 currently free https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0788M39VN
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
A story started off with revenge....

This series is a whirlwind of revenge hate, lust secrets and hearts. Although I didn't like Ryland and Brighton at first cause both their characters gave off vibes that were annoying I did however like them in the second book. A Zaverelli never disappoints with her dark stories and I'm always a fan of them, but I wished sometimes and epilogue included both POVs.
Wit & Wonder Books
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

An addicting, riveting puzzle of a book that once you believe you have the pieces sorted out to conclude the masterpiece, a twist a turn is rooted and you are thrown to sort it out yet again.

Bleeding Hearts Duet is one of A. Zavarelli’s epic masterpieces. As a fan of her work, this duet has left me speechless. It’s gritty, dark and full of revenge with a twist of love!

To begin, Echo introduces Ryland and Brighton. The tug of war of
Laura Lee
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Echo
Meeting someone at 16 who leaves a lasting impression...one that you cant get out of your head... Its like trying to solve a rubik's cube... Who was that man, How does he know my family, What was he doing at our house... Each and every turn you make in solving the cube, comes up with more questions. The colors never really connect together and you keep spinning the cube hoping that you will get it...
This is what 21 year old Brighton has been dealing with... 5 yrs ago this man walked into
Donna
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow, this was one wild roller coaster ride, with ups and downs, twists and turns everywhere. Ryland was one complex guy you loved to hate. At times I wanted to stab him in the heart, other times he made my heart race. The chemistry between him and Brighton were off the charts. There is plenty of drama and family issues in this story, but the main star is Ryland who you will probably fall in love with. Great author.
Sandy
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intense, dark, hot, and even had its warped sweet moments! The second story wasn't nearly as good as the first, but wow that first story just sucks you right in. LOVE Zavarelli!
Bwmurf
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I’ll assuming this is the same story that was in Echo and Stutter, if it’s not please let me know. It’s a pretty good story.
Coco.V
Sep 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (9/25/18)!

Blurb:

I did and it cost me everything.

He says he owns me. And it’s true.

I’ve signed over complete control of my body and life for six months to a man I don’t know. Five years he’s been planning this. They say revenge is a dish best served cold. But my blackmailer serves it up white hot. He’s addicted to my innocence, and I’m addicted to him.

He likes to hurt me. I
Ana Oh
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four or Five Stars?

I started to read three different books that were utter crap before I started on this one. Bleeding Hearts is probably one of my favorite Zavarelli books. I fell in love with the characters, and didn’t feel the story carried on for too long. Very good.
Tracy
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Echo
This story was so dark and intense I never would've imagined the outcome! Lies and deaths and heartbreaking revelations. Brighton is so trusting and has many things to deal with. But when she tries to branch out and start a life of her own things go horribly wrong. This story crushed me. And I'm quickly moving on to Stutter because I need to see how her story unfolds!
Stutter
Wow! This author keeps every chapter so intense I did not want to put it down. Brighton and Ryland can stand against
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
I love A. Zavarelli and her books. I originally read Echo and Stutter when they first came out and fell in love with Brayden, Brighton, and Ryland. These characters are flawed, controlling, loved, sensational, complicated, and everything in between. I loved it.

Ryland and Brighton are hard characters to love sometimes, but that is what makes this story so wonderful. They are flawed and charismatic but the story is so deep that you have to read it and you have to finish it. If you have never read
Clare
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this writer's work. I found her through the Boston Underworld series and this, while it isn't that, has the beautiful writing and dark AF characters that's something of a trademark for her.

The relationship between Brighton and Ryland is dirty, a lottle bit toxic and hot.

A winner for sure.
AJ's book-reMarks
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twists & turns on my

There is so much content in this story. Just when you think you have it figured out she throws in another twist. That's the thing with murders, junkies, and low lives you never know who else offered a better deal, it's all about the Benjamin's. AJM
Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow what an amazing duet.
this author has knocked these 2 stories out of the park.
this is a complete duet set so Make sure you snap them up.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Melissa Ledet
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a two book series combined into one fantastic book. The first part of the duet is Echo and is told from Brighton's point of view. You meet Brighton and Ryland and learn about their twisted life together. It will make you question what would you do in order to protect a family member. The second part is Stutter and is told in duel point of view. It will keep you reading to find out what happens and heal your heart.

Favorite quote: Brighton ~ “When he stutters, I stuttered. When his heart
Melissa Ann
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I so loved this duet! Super intense and sexy! This story had it all! I enjoyed the story of Brighton and Ryland! There are moments of mystery, insane sexiness, intriguing history and moments of undying love!
Stephanie
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a duel review - Echo & Stutter - The Bleeding Hearts Duet

“I wanted to break you. I never expected to like you.”

Echo
Brighton Valentine is young, naive and beautiful. She is devastated when her twin brother is sent to prison at age 16. Five years later an opportunity presents itself. Prison life is difficult for her brother Brayden. Brighton will do anything to help her brother so she accepts this proposal.

I’ve signed over complete control of my body and life for six months to a man I
Kari Davis
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Bleeding Hearts Duo by A. Zavarelli is another knock out hit! I have read so many books by Ashleigh that I can’t get enough of her writing. Its entertaining, exciting, sexy and all kinds of messed up.

Echo:
This starts with Brighton having to say goodbye to her twin brother Brayden. He has done something that is going to take him away from her. She is devastated. He is her rock, her protector, and she doesn’t believe he did what he did. While she can’t seem to get in the party mode, she goes
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

The Bleeding Hearts Duet was a fun read. I really enjoyed Brighton and Ryland's story.

Alright, the first part of this duet, was...yeah. I did really enjoy this read even if there were moments when I was like really Brighton? But it was great.

Brighton's twin brother went to prison for a crime she is sure he didn't commit. She feels terrible that he is rotting away in there and would do anything to help him. When she receives an offer of freeing
Shelbee
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a page turner. There is so much suspense and trill that both of these stories becomes additive. I was seriously stuck from beginning to end. Each page just got better and better and had me glued to my seat! Everything about both stories flowed perfectly. I love that it was not predictable and it always kept me on my toes.

Echo
Brighten is this young woman just looking to make it by in life. She grew up in the lower harder parts of Illinois with her twin brother Bryaden and her troubled
Thelma
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I read by A Zavarelli (is a duet) and WOW!!! I love her writing even more...

I didn't know anything about the story and it was an incredible surprise.. the story is divided in two books Echo and Stutter but i'm going to talk about the Duet in general..

I love Ryland he is super mega hot, alpha male, controlling and possessive as hell.

The story of Ryland and Brighton started when she was just a teenager, when she didn't know who he was and what he was doing in her house..
Debbie Turk
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had read this Duet when they were separate novels ~ 'Echo' & the conclusion, 'Stutter', so the chance to re-read them in the same book was too good to be true!!

Brighton was brought up in a trailer park with nothing but an alcoholic Mum & her twin brother, Brayden, for the first 16 years of her life but then everything changed!!

Her brother is going to Prison, the next day, for Murder & death whilst drink driving. She knows he's innocent, he HAS to be but he says he's not. That same
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Holy shit, what did I just read?! The Bleeding Hearts Duet is a twisted, steamy mass of betrayal, pain, secrets, love and sex.

Echo starts off when Brighton is 16 and about to say goodbye to her brother Brayden, when she meets one of his so called friends. Said friend lays a steamy kiss on her, one that she never forgets. She doesn't get the guy's name, but she remembers his face and that kiss. Cue 5 years later and Brighton is interviewing at the Bennett Corporation and meets the man whose
Velvet Messer
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This duet is packed full of emotion and everything in between. It was one heck of a roller coaster ride that’s for sure. There is betrayal, lies, manipulation, half truths, loss, heartbreak, love, lust, heat, passion, happiness and a bit of suspense. You name it this book has it. Oh and lets not forget an HEA!!!

Brighton and Ryland's story starts out based on Ryland’s extreme obsessiveness for revenge. He is playing a deadly game and Brighton is just a pawn who has no clue of the events that
Fee96
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I absolutely adore Ashleigh Zavarelli. She had me at Crow about a year and a half ago. I have anxiously anticipated each of her new books like a total addict. Usually nothing prepares my soul for the onslaught of emotions brought on by her writing. Utter brilliance. Every read, every word of every book!

Brighton and Ryland are PER-FEC-TION. Gritty. Dark. Tantalizing. Consuming. Captivating. Suspenseful. Breathtaking. Powerful. Climactic.

So many secrets amongst the
Debbie
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh I liked this, and having both books as one was a dark delight.

Brighton and her brother Brayden are twins. We enter their lives as Brayden is about to be jailed, he is taking the fall and knows he will be jailed in the morning. Brighton tries to be happy but wanders out onto the deck behind the trailer and meets Ryland. She is captivated by his dark looks and when he grabs and kisses her she is lost. Her brother finds them and tells her to never look at that man again and in some shock she
Misty Schott
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this is one freakin' awesome duet. It has it all. I laughed, cried, cringed and so many things in between. This is a sexy, twisted, intriguing read and it holds you captive from beginning to end.

Brighton and her twin brother, Brayden were really close and when she found out that he was being charged with running a family off the road with driving drunk and fleeing the scene resulting in the deaths of three people including a little girl, she just can't believe it. Brayden ends up telling
Book-Lovin-Momma
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! This was truly a heart-pounding duet! It was phenomenal, giving my emotions a run for their money! This duet was so well conceived and masterfully written! It was a heart-ripping, gut-wrenching story that had me on edge, in tears, and an overall mess. An absolute 5-star read!

ECHO - The first book introduces us to Brayden, Brighton, and Ryland. It's a mind-blowing, sensational beginning to Ryland and Brighton's story, keeping me in suspense but also enraptured with the story of their
Karen
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This duet is a dark, twisted read that will gut your feelings, leaving them raw and aching, yet satisfying.

Brighton met Ryland briefly one evening during one of the most traumatic times of her teenage life. Irresistibly drawn to him, she could not help but feel a connection with him. They did not meet again until 5 years later when Brighton got a job in Ryland's company.

Caught up in a twisted web of deceit and games, these two played with everything on the line. Ryland brought out desires and
Samantha Beson
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bleeding Hearts Duet was EVERYTHING!!!! Brighton is 16 year old girl that hasn't had the best life and now her twin brother, Brayden, is going to prison for a crime Brighton believes he didn't commit. Brayden made Brighton promise him one thing before he went in, leave as soon as she could and make her life better. 5 years later she is now living in San Francisco, but life still hasn't been all that easy. Brighton continues to talk and write her brother, she also believes he is still innocent. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Taken
  • Innocent Eyes (Cane, #1)
  • Thirty Days of Hate
  • Blood Red Rose (Rose and Thorn, #1)
  • Madman's Method (Madman Duet, #1)
  • Thirty Days of Shame
  • Buying Beth (Disciples, #3)
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • Tamara, Taken (Blue Eyed Monsters #1)
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • Fallen Petal
  • Tragic Beauty (Beauty & The Darkness, #1)
  • Sovietnik's Fury (Bratva & Cosa Nostra, #3)
  • Destruction (Fragile Ties, #1)
  • Pure White Rose (Rose and Thorn, #2)
  • Control (Cherish #1)
  • Micaden's Madness
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.

When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.

She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.

Find her on Facebook here---> https://www.facebook.com/AZavarelli

Bleeding Hearts (2 books)
  • Echo (Bleeding Hearts, #1)
  • Stutter (Bleeding Hearts #2)