Start by marking “Christmas Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology” as Want to Read:
Christmas Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology

Christmas Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  132 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
A shifter’s mate is in the stars… but sometimes that rugged alpha hero or sassy heroine is waiting under the mistletoe for his or her one true love.
Christmas Kisses is a boxed set of ALL NEW short stories set in Zodiac Shifters, a collection of books with an astrological spin on love. From Aries to Virgo… discover all-new tales of paranormal romance and urban fantasy. Our
Published December 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Kisses

Coco.V
Dec 23, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/23/2017)! 💝
Ana
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Great Zodiac Shorts!

OMG this collection of short stories from authors of the Zodiac Sifters series is awesome. Each and everyone of them is a short related to your favorite Zodiac Shifter stories that you have read, so you will definitely recognise the characters....That is what makes it so much fun......

So spend the holidays with your favorite Zodiac Shifters, sweat, laugh and Merry XMas to all!
Tammy Kenney
Aug 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Liked all but the last story. Just didn't care for it. The rest were enjoyable short reads.
Lisa Pate
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a combination of six short stories by six different authors. Amy Lee Burgess, Dominique Eastwick, Jennifer Hilt, Rosalie Redd, Bethany Shaw, and Melissa Shark. These are amazing authors and did such a fantastic job of creating short stories that were compelling, and hard to put down. Each story is so visual, and each character personality is brought out in such a way that you don't feel any of the story lines lacking in the character, thoughts or actions.
Book 1: Under the Mistletoe:
Shanny
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the cover! Love Christmas Romance! I love that these authors put a boxset together! That gets 5 stars right away!

*So far, I’ve only read a couple stories. I will update as I go*

Review for Amy Lee Burgess' Under the Mistletoe - 4 Stars

Loved the idea for this story! All the dragon clans don't get along, but are forced to attend a Christmas party together in hopes of getting them to mesh better together, but so far, it hasn't worked. So, a witch creates a spell that forces 2 people that are un
Donna
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Kisses contains six sweet and sexy stories that revolve around Zodiac Shifters. Though this book refers to previously introduced characters it can be read standalone.
Under the Mistletoe by Amy Lee Burgess – I loved the message. This story asks – why can’t we all get along?
Through the Blizzard by Dominique Eastwick – Sweet second chance leopard shifter tale. Shifters are bound by fated mates can Oakley forgive his mate for not believing in him?
What a Scottish Shifter Wants by Jennifer H
L M
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
This is not one of my favourite series as I find the world building either complex or unbelievable.
This was a free read but can’t say it was riveting.
AMY LEE BURGESS - UNDER THE MISTLETOE
Have read before. Okay but the antagonism that runs rampant between the clans was stupid.
DOMINIQUE EASTWICK - THROUGH THE BLIZZARD
What a waste of my time this was. Talk about rollover and show your belly.
JENNIFER HILT - WHAT A SCOTTISH SHIFTER WANTS
Didn’t do anything for me. Bit stupid timeline wise 6 years
T.M. Payne
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book: Christmas Kisses
Author:Amy Lee Burgess, Dominique Eastwick, Jennifer Hilt, Rosalie Redd, Bethany Shaw, Melissa Snark
My Rating: 5 Stars
Publication Date: 12/19/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
All but Rosalie Redd is a new to me author.

4 Stars: Under the Mistletoe by Amy Lee Burgess
This is a Dragon story. The dragon clans keep to themselves no mixing of clans allowed. Until..A Christmas party and some Mistletoe changes that. This was a cute short story.

4 Stars: Through The
Manda
Great compilation

Under the mistletoe
It's a little like Romeo and Juliet forbidden love all because they belong to different clans but the has a happy ending can love triumph it sure can when it's true love..

Through the blizzard
Losing someone you love because of a lie is hard but losing someone because they don't believe your innocence is another but when love takes hold it can change everything and nothing can stand in its way.

What a Scottish shifter wants
I wasn't to thrilled with this one sor
Sheryl
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book bundle is a fantastic read for the holidays because each book has a HEA Christmas theme to it in 1 form or another and the characters fit into the Zodiac Shifters book series by various authors.

Under the Mistletoe by Amy Lee Burgess
Through the Blizzard by Dominique Eastwick
What a Scottish Shifter Wants by Jennifer Hilt
Blizzard Bound by Rosalie Redd
All I want for Christmas by Bethany Shaw
A Very Foxy Christmas by Melissa Snark

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book. This
Cheryl Mcknight
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this set of quick reads !! And I want to thank each author for the gift of your work !! Each of these stories can be read as standalone . I like the way that they all tie into the Zodiac Shifters !! We have met some of them from other stories in this series and I am ever so thankful that we have such amazing authors will to write these shorts for us readers !! I really enjoyed all of the books and to be able to see what is going on with some ( like Out Foxed and the band !) Well written ...more
Tamara
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stories in this collection are short and heart-warming and will get you in the holiday spirit. From witches trapping dragons under mistletoe, finding that perfect gift, and reuniting with a lost love, you will find it all in here. Each story can be read alone, so don't worry if you haven't read any other Zodiac stories. But if you have, you will definitely enjoy revisiting some of your favorite characters. If you love reading shifter romances and are looking for a quick holiday read, this is ...more
Nancy Segovia
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great anthology of Christmas romances

This box set contains quite a selection of different paranormal Christmas romances. They're great for taking a long on a appointment or activity where you can read for a short period and finish the story in one sitting. The writing is excellent, the world building is solid and the characters are fun and interesting. Overall, this is a great read for the holidays . I especially enjoyed Rosalie Redd's story, and am looking forward to reading more of her work
Dmcl
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this anthology and the Zodiac Shifters series as a whole. Reading how these mated pairs, some of whom we’ve already met in other stories, celebrate their unique brand of holiday love is just a joy! But you don’t need to have followed the series in order to enjoy these stories. You just need to love Shifters, Christmas and romance. And if you don’t, believe me, after you read Christmas Kisses, you will. Highly recommended.
Sher
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
awesome bunch of reads,,and you can't beat the price..
honorable mentions too...
Dominique Eastwick...Can a banished snow leopard forgive his mate?
Jennifer Hilt..A scottish shifter has the time of his life..but is cursed to forget..can he remember?
Bethany Shaw,,her stories always leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling..Hmm a phoenix PI? and his secretary? anything is possible..
Melissa Snark..revisits her characters from Out Foxed...great to catch up with the band..
Susan Otto
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A mixture of intriguing shifter romance

Various characters from various authors comprised the Christmas stories in this book. All the stories and the plots are very interesting and very different from each other. Highly recommended this book for diversity of stories, characters, and plots.

bookwormsuzy
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Jan 31, 2018 marked it as to-read
UNDER THE MISTLETOE ... 5*
Amy Lee Burgess
this short story was awesome. i liked how she was able to make two different people finally see what they both want. showed how there differences aren't that different.

THROUGH THE BLIZZARD ... 4*
Dominique Eastwick
this book was okay. slow at times. we see how some mistakes can keep you apart. but if you forgive life can be grand.

WHAT A SCOTTISH SHIFTER WANTS ...
Jennifer Hilt
Kathrine
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5/5

This book was amazing, it a short read book so you can read it anywhere, I loved the story and was so into it I could not put down, so it was good it a short read as I read it from start to finish.
Emily Dickson
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun collection of shifters with surprises throughout. Mistletoe that has a little extra and a great way to get a taste of different authors. These stories complimented their stories with in the Zodiac Shifters series. Loved it!
Keoki Ki`Ili
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Presents galore

The entire collection is great. Very different stories, each unique, we have Amazon's, Phoenix and of course wolf & bear and fox & coyote. There is a sweet second chance story & a scary heist, we even touch on prejudices.
Sandie
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun!

I really loved this anthology! Each story was good in it's own right. There is definitely something for everyone. Thanks for the great reads!
Galina Sulaiman
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zodiac shifters Christmas kisses

Several very short paranormal shifter stories. All Zodiac and Christmas themed. Cute and since it was free I'm glad I got it.
Lynn
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT

What a lovely bunch of Christmas stories. I enjoyed each one of them. I just can't imagine someone not wanting a shifter of their very own for Christmas.
angela gunstone
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas kisses

Loved the characters and the storyline which made it hard to put down so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Angie7
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A few Christmas gifts

Fantastic follow ups of how many of the guardians and their mates are doing around Christmas. Awesomeness easy to read and follow.
shelby walker
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
liked very good read ,headed to my next book
Darla
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I hadn't read any of the Zodiac Shifters books before but this was a great collection.
Reba Rhynland
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
K.I.S.S.

A great set of short stories. Just as much sexiness and intrigue as each authors full length novels, shrunk down to a bite. Like Reese's Pieces.
Missy
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short stories

With the zodiac shifters. They have their own Christmas story. If you like paranormal love and may be short on time, these are perfect!
Jenae (Jeni)
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved all the different shifter stories. And unlike some books, there were many different types of shifters to enjoy. I think there's a little something in there for every shifter lover out there.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »