Start by marking “The Outsider's Guide to UFOs: Volume 1: Mystery and Science” as Want to Read:
The Outsider's Guide to UFOs: Volume 1: Mystery and Science

The Outsider's Guide to UFOs: Volume 1: Mystery and Science

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
What exactly is impossible in this universe? The Outsider's Guide to UFOs is for anyone for whom "the UFO thing" is enduringly fascinating but bafflingly complex. It cuts out all the smoke and mirrors and focuses on core questions like what are UFOs, how long have they been around, and are they hoaxes, figments of the imagination, or real?

Author James Abbott is a highly ex
Published December 5th 2017 by Archway Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Outsider's Guide to UFOs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Outsider's Guide to UFOs

Lisa
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review of The Outsider's Guide to UFOs: Volume 1: Mystery and Science by James T. Abbott

Have you ever looked to the skies and wondered if we’re alone in the universe, or felt with certainty that we are not alone? No matter which side you come down on, The Outsider's Guide to UFOs: Volume 1: Mystery and Science by James T. Abbott will help shed light on the topic in an educated and measured way.

Abbott approaches the subject as neither believer of skeptic, but as someone open to the possibilities
Jessica
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. it wasn’t written like other books about UFOs. it read somewhat like a text book – but yet not. You can read from the 1st page to the last or skip around. I read most of what was in this book. However, with that being said, it is good for those just starting to get into this area. Also good for a brush up of what you’ve already read about.

I received this book from netgalley.com for a honest review.
Yasaman