Start by marking “Project Paradise” as Want to Read:

(The Juniper Court #1)

Valley Archer knows she's different than the other moms in her neighborhood. She doesn't enjoy baking, never goes to Starbucks, and wouldn't be caught dead in yoga pants.

So what does Valley like?

Sex. And lots of it.

Her poor husband David is having a hard time keeping up (pardon the pun).

If she has her say, they'll soon be turning 6 Juniper Court into a swinger paradise. An
Kindle Edition
Published January 31st 2018 by Mountains Wanted Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Project Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Project Paradise

Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A hilariously realistic look at the world of Noveau swingers. I laughed throughout the story, reading about the hot couple-David and Valley, suburban dwellers of Sunview. The hot and horny Valley is trying to be adventurous, while being utterly besotted and committed to her dashingly handsome and indulgent husband David. They stumble upon The Lifestyle by accident and the Curious Cat Valley can't wait to try it.
What follows is this rip roaring attempt at trying to meet the swingers, feel them
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
By: Phoebe Alexander
4 Swinging Stars!!!

Welcome to Juniper Court! 1 cul-de-sac with 7 neighbors... their stories told by 7 authors. Juniper Court authors are: Author Isabelle Peterson Phoebe Alexander Lainie Suzanne Sylvie Stewart Romance Vicki Green - Author Emme Burton-Author and Jennifer Theriot. Each book is read as a standalone, each one concentrating on one neighbor who lives on Juniper Court.

Well my goodness, what a hot, action filled gem this one was! Valley and her husba
Maree Repa
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

Fitting In

I was so absolutely thrilled to receive this fabulous book from, The Jupiter Court Series. Written by the amazing and much loved, Phoebe Alexander. There are many differences in the women that live here in Jupiter Court. One that stands out most is Valley Archer. Feeling unsettled that she was simply couldn’t fit in. I loved this exciting new romantic series, One that I simply could not put down even once.

Valley Archer just never ever seem to blend in. Now after movin
Sara Oxton
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Project Paradise by Phoebe Alexander a five-star read that is worth every single pointed edge. This is the first book in the Juniper Court series, each book is written by different author about a house and this time it’s the turn of number 6 Juniper Court and house mistress Valley Archer, and with her turn she is kicking it all off with a bang. Just like she does with her life, Valley was a woman I would love in my life, she is a woman that this author writes very well. Life in Juniper Court see ...more
Bobbi Wagner
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Project Paradise (The Juniper Court Series) by Phoebe Alexander is part of The Juniper Court series that is written by various authors. I have also read the second book in this series and I loved it. I highly recommend this book and this series. This book is not for anyone under the age of 18, it will certainly heat you up! This is my favorite book of this authors. It pulled me in right from the start and I couldn't put it down until I read The End! Her writing style is easy flowing and engaging ...more
Angela
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Project Paradise by Phoebe Alexander is a novel in the Juniper Court series. ‘Juniper Court’ is a series of standalones all set in the same street. There are seven stories and seven talented authors. Each book is individual and unique to its author, and this one is set at 6 Juniper Court and comes to us from the very talented Ms. Alexander.
I am quite familiar with Ms. Alexander’s work, as I have read all of the books she has written. I really appreciate how she doesn’t take the easy rout
Erin Lewis
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Star review Project Paradise (The Juniper Court Series) by Phoebe Alexander

This book one in an exciting new series written by 7 authors. This book from Phoebe Alexander rockets the series off to a flying start.

Valley Archer is not your ordinary run of the mill wife and mother; she doesn’t appear to have much in common with the other mums around her. Not only doesn’t she like coffee or yoga, or bake sales, but she is a voluptuous curvy size 16 women, secure in her size and sexuality.

In othe
Chris
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I am psyched to read the entire multi-author series after delving into Phoebe Alexander’s “Project Paradise” - this book is hot, hot, hot!!
Valley is a character with zero fucks to give about “normal” soccer mom interest - what she does have is the desire to spice up the sex life she and her husband already enjoy. What better way then to become swingers and have some seriously steamy adventures together?
All of the major characters in this book were well fleshed out, and just a lot of fun t
Maura
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
First of all, I love the idea of different authors writing stories set in the same location with different characters. Juniper Court is a small cul-de-sac with lots going on behind closed doors.

David and Valley live at 6 Juniper Court and are exploring the swinger lifestyle. We get to watch the beginning of their journey.

There are ups and downs to this story. One minute I was chuckling and the next I was groaning with Valley at her frustration. This story felt a little longer than it needed to b
A little birdie told me...
Read it all in one sitting, so that should say something.

It was a super fun, hot little fantasy come to life read.
Kim Shofner
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a naughty short book. I loved Valley for unashamedly being herself. She doesn't conform to what others think she should be. Shes a tiny bit spoiled. David indulges her every whim except for the week or so he was being a jackass. He had a right to be mad, but he could have done it differently. I loved how this book showed that it's ok to be different.
Amber Goodwin
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! I devoured this book until 2am. (oops) This book was HOT!
Valley is looking for something more. And MORE is definitely what she got. David goes along with what his wife wants.
The two start on a journey that neither of them were prepared for but found it rewarding to them. Even after setbacks then come out as a strong couple.
A great read. I'll definitely be looking for more from this series.
Terry Moskowitz
Jan 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was ok.
I felt that Valley put her needs before her family's in most of the book. I will admit when push came to shove she did what she could to save her family.
I understood the need for more in her life even though it seemed as it was pushed on her husband as he would do anything to keep her happy. I just couldn't feel anything for her and that made this a tough read for me.

** I received this book in exchange for an honest review**
Natasha Carrere
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-finished
If you don’t take a cold shower or use the detachable shower head after reading this then you might need to see a doctor! I haven’t read a book so quickly in a long time. Once I started I couldn’t stop; Phoebe Alexander keeps getting better and better. Her scenes will have you tingling in all the right places. I absolutely loved Valley! She was a woman who doesn’t care what others think and goes after what she wants and thankfully has a husband who will stand with her. This was wonderfully writt ...more
Carey Fletcher
Absolutely Brilliant!!!!! Full review to come

Full Review:
Have you ever wondered what the swinger lifestyle was all about? The first book in the exciting Juniper Court series will provide you with a small insight into the lifestyle. Project Paradise is an erotic novel meant for adults 18+. You definitely need an open mind going into this book. Told from the view point of the heroine Valley, this book tackles not only the details of how you “swing” but also the emotional tolls that result from bei
Denise Owens
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Project Paradise (The Juniper Court Series) is an erotic romance novel written by Phoebe Alexander.
The story is about a married couple named Valley and David and their two children, who have lived on Juniper Court in Seaview for less than a year. They don't know their neighbors very well, and David wants Valley to try to make friends in Seaview. Valley thinks that the women in Seaview are just jealous of her because she's seen how their husbands look at her.

One night Valley brings up the idea of
Angela Shirley
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibbb-reviews
Project Paradise by Phoebe Alexander is part of the Juniper Court project were seven authors, write seven stories under one series.

Project Paradise follows the life of Valley and David and there introduction in the world of swinging. Not the 1940's dance wink wink.

Valley and David are a married couple with two children, they have all they ever wanted until one day while Valley was reading one of her raunchy books discovers the world of threesomes, later that evening while her and David are getti
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Sexy Swinging Stars

Project Paradise is the first book in an amazing new series that will contain 7 books by 7 Authors.

Juniper Court is the new neighborhood that David and Valley have moved into with their son and daughter. Valley is the ultimate extrovert. She isn’t shy, she is proud of her voluptuous body and shows it off a little more than most moms do at school. Does she care? No. Is she “Basic”? Not on your life! But she is sweet, and caring and absolutely hysterical! I need her to be my n
Liz
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“ProjectParadise, I typed in the bar. That’s our username.”

I absolutely loved this book! I am by far adoring this series. Before I get into the book and what is so amazing about it I want to mention this is part of the Juniper Court Series. You can read more about the rest of the books in the series and the authors behind them at www.junipercourtseries.com. This is a really awesome collaboration of women authors!

Project Paradise is about the couple living at 6 Juniper court, Valley and David Arc
Badass Lioness
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
David and Valley want to be swingers in a suburban neighborhood with a conservative PTA and his job with the local Catholic Church project. What could go wrong? This is a fun, sexy story about a happily married couple who are still in love and want to be swingers. It is an alternative lifestyle, but this sheds light on the regular people who enjoy it.

As they build "Project Paradise" and use it as their username for a swingers website, they meet some interesting people. It is not a smooth ride o
Debi
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Project Paradise (The Juniper Court Series) by Phoebe Alexander

5 Stars

Ummm, Holy Moly what a book!! What a great start to this series...I wasn't sure how Id like this story just because of the lifestyle choice being chosen, and although not a choice I could ever make because I just can't imagine the sharing part, I have to say this was written in a way that I could almost understand how this choice would be made.

David and Valley were happily married in every sense of the word, but they were curi
Shannon
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really really liked this book! This story is a risqué kind of story and the reader must be open minded, at least sexually open minded. Project Paradise gives you a look into a different lifestyle than most books.

The main characters, Valley and David, are a seemingly happily married couple looking to make a change. I liked Valley most of the time. I could see her insecurities hiding just below the surface. Her husband David though I am not so sure about. Sometimes he seemed almost perfect and
Lisa
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Juniper Court is a series of novels set in the Juniper Court cul-de-sac and written by several different authors. Project Paradise is author Phoebe Alexander’s offering. This installment is focused on the occupants of 6 Juniper Court, Valley and David Archer.
Valley, David and their two children have recently moved to Juniper Court which is in a town where all the moms wear the same clothes, drink frou-frou coffee and talk about each other. Valley has a hard time with the other mothers she has se
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Project Paradise by Phoebe Alexander
5 out of 5 stars
Project Paradise written by Phoebe Alexander is a five-star read. This is the first book in the Juniper Court series, and the second book that I have read in this amazing series. There are 7 books in this unique series written about a cul-des-ac and its occupants so that means we get to read 7 different stories by different authors with their own unique writing. This story is about 6 Juniper Court and it’s rumored to be a swinger’s paradise.

Val
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
a great read about trying new things. After nine months in a new town Sunview without making any friends, David encourages his wife Valley to find some friends and get involved in the local community. to try to appease for her husband, she tries to find a shared interest but is unsuccessful. until she lands upon a website for swingers and discovers a new passion. whilst on a new adventure, they make new friends and explore something different.
a great read, well developed plot. well developed ch
Birna
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Project Paradise (Juniper Court series), by Phoebe Alexander.

Valley Archer certainly doesn’t follow the trends unless she herself wants to and I applaud her for it.
Valley has spunk, humor, sarcasm, quick wits, style, sex appeal and sex drive - and lot’s of it!

David is completely in love with his wife - that much is obvious and he has never tried to change her in any way. But sometimes she is hard to keep up with.

I read the synopsis before I started the book, thinking I k
Dawn Daughenbaugh
5 Star

Project Paradise ( The Juniper Court Series) byPhoebe Alexander

Project Paradise ( The Juniper Court Series ) byPhoebe Alexander is a part of The Juniper Court Series which is written by several different authors. I absolutely loved this book . I'm going to say this book is definitely intended for mature adults and definitely not for anyone under the age of 18.I love Phoebe Alexander she's quickly becoming one of my favorite authors,I've read other books by her and loved them all.I will
Michelle Mulvey
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Project Paradise by Phoebe Alexander is part of the Juniper Court Series. This series is a number of books written by different authors about the families living on Juniper Court.

This book is particular was about David and Valley Archer. Valley likes to read romance novels and one day she was reading a really hot scene and started to talk to her husband about it.

Within no time at all they were considering bringing another person into their bed. Valley did some research and decided her and Davi
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was told about this book by a friend and it sounded super hot so I read it. I am so, so glad I did. It was hotter than I thought it would be! I devoured this book in one sitting and was left super hot afterwards, if you get my drift ;) Valley is an awesome character! I'd love to be her neighbor. Her husband is also pretty awesome. Phoebe Alexander really has a knack for writing characters and a storyline well. I will definitely be checking out the rest in Juniper Court Series!!

I truly enjoyed
Kelli
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Project Paradise (Juniper Court Series)
Author: Phoebe Alexander
FIVE STARS
Book one of the Juniper Court Series is written by Phoebe Alexander. Valley and her husband David live in a cul-de-sac and are fairly new to the location. Valley is not your typical mom, she doesn't really fit in.
Trying to become more social, Valley decides to spice things up in her and David's sex life. This leads to the story we read here in Project Paradise.
Things are going to get a whole lots spicier in J
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Phoebe Alexander writes #sexpositive #bodypositive erotic romance featuring compelling plots intertwined with passionate, fiery encounters. She believes that real, relatable characters can have even steamier sex than billionaires, rock stars, and the young and lithe-bodied. She also advocates for ethical non-monogamy through her writing.

Phoebe lives on the East Coast with her husband, sons, and m

The Juniper Court (7 books)
  • The New Neighbor (The Juniper Court Series, Book 2)
  • Then Again
  • Power Play: 39 Juniper Court (The Juniper Court Series)
  • Relationship Resuscitation (The Juniper Court Series)
  • The Knock: The Juniper Court Series
  • Unexpected Love (The Juniper Court Series)