Start by marking “Ghostbusters Owners' Workshop Manual: Ectomobile Es Mk.I "Ecto-1," Es Mk.II "Ecto-1a," and Jh Mk.I "Ecto-1"” as Want to Read:

(Haynes Owners' Workshop Manual)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Go under the hood of the Ghostbusters’ iconic car and discover the secrets of the team’s ghoul-trapping gadgets with this comprehensive users manual for Ecto-1 and the equipment it carries.

Discover the secrets of the Ghostbusters’ iconic specter-smashing automobile, Ecto-1, with this comprehensive owner’s workshop manual. Along with a detailed breakdown of Ecto-1’s capabil
Published October 11th 2017 by J H Haynes & Co Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Ghostbusters Owners' Workshop Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghostbusters Owners' Workshop Manual

really liked it 4.00  ·

Andrew
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
And so on to a bit of fun. I have always loved the Ghostbuster films ever since I saw the first one one Christmas holiday time many (too many) years ago. The special effects, humor and story line just captivated me. Long before the idea of urban magic and horrors the Ghostbusters were chasing some impossible things around some very familiar landmarks. The fact that so much about them is now firmly embedded in pop culture just goes to show how popular they still are.

So when I stumbled across this
Marcus
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

The Haynes Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Workshop Manual is super cool. It's both a fun read for fans as well as a valuable resource for Ghostbusters prop builders.

In addition to having info on the original Ecto-1, the Ghostbusters 2 Ecto-1A, and the reboot Ecto-1, the book also includes detailed specs for 20 Ghostbusting gadgets across the three movies.

I really liked how the book isn't supposed to be written by Ray Stanz, but it still feels like it is. The tone and grammar and word choices feel very much
Justin Blair
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Along with the Tobin Spirit Guide a must have for Ghostbuster fans of any age. Mostly technical information that won’t mean a ton to most of us but well worth it for a break down of all the little bits of Echoto-1 roof equipment and all the other gadgets that don’t get any explanation in all 3 films.
Terrence Mann
Oct 17, 2018
Pauleo
Aug 12, 2018
Luke Crisalli
rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2019
Joe Douglas
Jul 08, 2018
Ginnie Grant
Dec 12, 2018

Haynes Owners' Workshop Manual (1 - 10 of 126 books)
  • McLaren MP4/4 Owners' Workshop Manual: An insight into the design, engineering and operation of the most successful F1 car ever built
  • Star Wars Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
  • Marvel Vehicles: Owner's Workshop Manual
  • Soyuz: Owner's Workshop Manual 1967-2014
  • Bob the Builder: Owners' Workshop Manual
  • T-34 Tank Owners' Workshop Manual
  • Apollo 13 Owners' Workshop Manual: An engineering insight into how NASA saved the crew of the failed Moon mission
  • Messerschmitt Bf 109 Owners' Workshop Manual: 1935 Onwards (all marks)
  • Porsche 956 & 962 Owners' Workshop Manual