Start by marking “Watching Her (Book One)” as Want to Read:
Watching Her (Book One)

Watching Her

(Watching Her #1)

Lizzie always played it safe in life with her job in corporate accounting and her boring boyfriends. Frustrated one night while working late at the coffee shop, she meets Brett. He's different than any guys she's ever dated and on a whim, she agrees to go out with him. Brett has a kink he later reveals to Lizzie that helps her become the woman she was always meant to be. ...more
Published December 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Watching Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watching Her

Start your review of Watching Her (Book One)
Seis
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Coco.V
Jan 10, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/10/2018)! 💝
 Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf
3 Star Read:
It has many redeeming qualities. The characters were likable at best neutral at worst. The writing was much better than expected. I developed an interest that withstood to the end. The plot was nice, somewhat original or had its own unique flair. The writing was good, and the pretense wasn’t half bad, the romance was simmering with few exceptions. The male/female lead showed hints of abuse both verbal and/or physical or signs of spot-on or forced chemistry. It was a tiny bit predict
Jenny Prose
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

If you need a super hot, steamy, fast read, this might fit the bill.

This was a short story, only about 60ish pages, and the characters were steamy but realistic. It was a fast-paced story, that was 90% sexy and 10% story.
Jasmaine
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot Batman

Holy crap. This book was hot. So hot I think my iPhone crashed lol!!! Very tastefully done. There kink is beyond sexy. And I love the build up, the love and the trust. These to where on the same page throughout it all. I loved it. Well written. Great job on his one.
Robin Morgan
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
Why is it that all intelligent sweet plain yet good-looking women are forever being dumped on to do more work by their bosses without any real signs of appreciation, while sexy women are getting promoted just based on their looks and sexual activities? If you can answer this question, then you’ll know precisely how Lizzie, the female protagonist feels like in this short novella.

Lizzie, is in a rut, committed in doing her job as a corporate accountant, gets called upon at quitting time to do some
Shermaine Dowling
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
For the uninhibited and open-minded

While the romantic part of this story was right up my alley, I'm afraid this was a little too much on the wild side for me. Lizzie, a mild-mannered "good girl," meets Brett, a hot, pierced, tattooed owner of a tattoo shop in a coffee shop, and become a couple quickly, with a very wild sex life. By the end of this very short book, Mozzie is no longer the shy, they agree to live together. By the end of this very short book, Mozzie has lost much of her shy, awaren
Stacy J.
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a hot a steamy book. If you are looking for a quick read with lots of steamy and short on plot this is for you.

While this kink isn't something I would do in my personal life, I did find it enjoyable to read about. This book was really about a shy woman finding and exploring her sexuality. She met a man that she was comfortable with and wanted to explore that inner bad girl.

My biggest complaint about this book was I wished it had explained more. What prompted Brett to take interest in Lizzie
Ebony
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this HOT short story from Sammi Starlight!!!

There is something about "watching" a woman find her sexual identity and come alive right in front of you... I really enjoyed following along as Lizzie discovered her true self under the tutelage and encouragement of Brett. These two characters have a chemistry that could set the screen of a kindle on fire!!!

Sammi Starlight has given her readers a short story that will leave them needing more from this couple..I can't wait to see what naughty
Sue Wallace
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Watching her by Sammi Starlight.
This was a fantastic read. Loved the characters and the story. 5*.

I received a free copy of thi
Elizabeth Harris
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
It was ok

It was just ok for me. The steamiest parts were actually when they allowed see me one into their bed, not when the main characters we're together. The most I can say is that it's a good short read. I supposed the book did its job because it will get you hot and bothered.
Tanya
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She had always played it safe no matter what, from her job to her boring boyfriends. He had been watching her for a while so he finally went to her. Is he about to open her eyes to a different world? Will she accept it? Will she enjoy it? See what she will do

Misty Goan
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting short, sweet and to the point, heartwarming, sexy and hot unconventional love story. This kinky story is full of fantasies and lots of heat based on love and the trust.

Barbara
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fast read of 67 pages just the right size for a coffee break.Lizzie and Brett's story about a couple discovering what they like in kink. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I also bought it. ...more
P
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick sexy read

This story is about a couple discovering their kink together, as their relationship, desire and trust grow. Pretty good overall.
Jamie  Leigh
Dec 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Good read

Their style of kink isn't really for me. But the story is well written. The characters were interesting and I enjoyed it.
S.J.
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A nice, hot, quick read that’s perfect for a sunny day in the garden
C
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fantasies

This is full of fantasies and lots of heat. A very quick read and not at all disappointing. Hot. Hot.
Deanna
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2PLHJZ4
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2D69SUh
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2JEdg9U

Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: https://goo.gl/RpzyFd
Submit for free: https://goo.gl/MqqJv3
Azilys
Sep 28, 2018
Stephanie
May 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • Have My Baby (Crescent Cove, #1)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Bought (His For A Week, #1)
  • Baby Daddy
  • The Maiden (The Cloister, #1)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • To Have and To Claim (Crescent Cove, #1-2)
  • Sovereign (Acquisition, #3)
  • Forbidden Desires: The Complete Series
  • Dirty Little Tease (Forbidden Desires, #0.5)
  • Filthy Beautiful Lies: The Complete Series (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1-4)
  • Magnate (Acquisition, #2)
  • Daddy's Whip
  • Counsellor (Acquisition, #1)
  • The Church (The Cloister, #3)

Watching Her (4 books)
  • Under the Mistletoe (Watching Her #2)
  • Blurred Lines (Watching Her #3)
  • The Valentine's Gift (Watching Her #4)

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...