Start by marking “New Era Humans: Slaughter at the Silk Market (New Era Humans, #1)” as Want to Read:
New Era Humans: Slaughter at the Silk Market (New Era Humans, #1)

New Era Humans: Slaughter at the Silk Market (New Era Humans, #1)

PLOT: Despite heresy accusations, two beautiful goddesses, one with long red hair, one with green, rescue a handsome man who is under siege from galactic female supremacists.

BACKGROUND: Legends say, that for years, these goddesses have been fighting the militant feminism which has been invading every corner of our Universe, and now, it’s reached Earth.

It’s unclear, but this tale might be
ebook, EPUB 3 (fixed-layout format), 96 pages
Published December 24th 2017 by Acelines Production

To ask other readers questions about New Era Humans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Era Humans

Start your review of New Era Humans: Slaughter at the Silk Market (New Era Humans, #1)
Yolanda
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is totally a new concept to me: a multimedia ebook. I guess the biggest difference from the other books is the additional media like a lot of graphics and sound [music?] added besides text for narrative purpose, to which the author try to show-not-tell the readers of this very dystopian world.

Apparently the protagonists were beautiful women and handsome man and they did some weird things against a female-centered society?

I think the main concept of the book touched something da
Nancy Foster
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I got an ARC copy from the author via Librarythings in exchange for a review.

For starters, I have to give kudos to the whole team for this very interesting concept. I think the best features of this ebook are the embedded multimedia and the amazing artwork. I read the book on Calibre which granted a strange slanted shape of the artwork, but it didn't detract from enjoying the multimedia and the saxophone embedded music in the character profiles was a treat to hear.

Now, I
Dragon Man
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Storywise, it is a battle between two goddesses (superhumans?) and some unenlightened people who ruined their world, just like what's happening in our actual world. I think the enlightenment the author expressed is on social issues about men being ignored. The book is actually very inspiring in this aspect as I didn't see other books really touched these topics. I really like the theme music and the chatacters sax music in the story, which is made very good and a freshing idea for an ebook. Just ...more
Beth Bernobich
rated it did not like it
Dec 31, 2017
Veronica Cheung
Jan 11, 2018
Beau Rouge
Dec 11, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: neh
Beau Rouge
Dec 13, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: neh
Kevin Holmes
marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2018
Kindle Version Made Free in New Year Day :) 1 2 Dec 31, 2017 02:20PM
I call myself an outer space stranger who believes in odd ideas or earthling-neglected issues can bring a better prospect. Our world is sinking. We need these to heal everyone.

My Thoughts on the Book's Messages
My books are not "mainstream" stories: like a love story of a happy couple, or a war story of brilliant warfare, or a warm story of sincere friendship. My books only tells you our dark future, a high possibilityeveryone.
My