Start by marking “The Shadow Hours (Darkverse, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Shadow Hours (Darkverse, #1)

The Shadow Hours (Darkverse, #1)

A rich gathering of poetry with a dismal twilight atmosphere, a brooding nature, an eerie tone . . . DARKVERSE: THE SHADOW HOURS encompasses such pieces written by Lori R. Lopez between 2009 and 2017, collected in three of her Poetic Reflections volumes along with humorous and serious verse. This ample compendium allows a more focused reading experience and mood — presenti ...more
Published December 12th 2017 by Fairy Fly Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about The Shadow Hours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Shadow Hours

Start your review of The Shadow Hours (Darkverse, #1)
Tamara
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Shadow Hours is the kind of collection that makes readers pause - look up - think - smile - feel - before going in for another. That's awesomeness!

Since its title is Darkverse, #1, there is the hope of more to come. To that, I am looking forward.

I continue to be a fan of Lori R. Lopez. I've not read anything by her I did not enjoy. To call her a poet is insufficient. An artist of great talents ... that gets much closer.
Kevin Breaux
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was offered this to review. I am a member of the HWA and this was sent this to read and review for the new awards. I read it. And recommend it. Why? Cause I enjoyed it. Great work. You have to give credit to artists in their genres.
Christina Sng
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Darkverse is a collection of beautifully lyrical and narrative poems reminiscent of songs written in longhand, sung in soft whispers, in gentle tongues. I have a great fondness for "DarkVerse", "Shadow Hours", "grimmest", "the calm after the storm", and "one step too far". A joyful, wonderful read!
Melanie Haynes
Jul 06, 2019
Abigail Wildes
is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2020
Lori R. Lopez wears many hats as an award-winning author and poet of Horror, Speculative and Literary Fiction, Fantasy and more. She is also an artist, musician, songwriter, actress, filmmaker, tree-hugger, vegan, and animal-lover. Lori roamed graveyards as a kid and conducted funerals for dead birds, squirrels, insects and spiders. Her offbeat books include THE DARK MISTER SNARK, THE STRANGE TAIL ...more