Start by marking “Signed” as Want to Read:

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  1,723 Ratings  ·  327 Reviews
Rule Number 1: Do Not Sleep with Clients
I was the best agent in the industry. More ruthless and cutthroat than any arrogant bastard you’d ever met.
The top actors in Hollywood came to me to get signed.
When I saw James Ryne, America’s Sweetheart, standing across the bar, I wanted her body like I’d never wanted anything before.
I broke rule number one.
But, after all, I was
Published January 25th 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Signed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Signed

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Signed (stand-alone). Scandal, deception & off-the-chart sex with hungry-mouth agent & his too young client!

“Don’t stop.”
I didn’t need an order to stay buried in her pussy. It was the only place I wanted to be right now.”

Signed (stand-alone) opens up to a night of best-sex-ever quickly derailed but Hollywood scandal for entertainment agent Brett Young and America’s sweetheart, actress James Ryne.

Story follows them during damage control of a tarnished image; sorting out misun
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
Nope.

Another DNF.

I’m still rating it, though, because I passed the 50% mark.

The beginning was good(ish) if you don’t mind annoying, immature heroines whose eyes widen when they see the hero’s BIG male reproductive organ.

I couldn't relate to the main characters. I didn’t feel their connection. It felt cheap and dirty and not in a good way. In fact, I didn’t feel anything. I wasn't even sorry for what happened to the heroine.

I decided to throw in the towel sometime after the two of them had sex
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 America's Sweetheart Stars

photo redcarpet_zpsdamqyrtc.gif

James is a famous actress, she is 18 and started out on a sitcom at 13 where she meets her boyfriend Abel. She catches Abel cheating on her with a famous Country music star, so obviously his now her ex but this incident leads to a whole string of events for James.

To show LA she's over her ex she hits the town with her bestie Eve, at a party she meets someone and this meeting will come back to haunt her in a HUGE way.

photo paparazzi_zpscw9maomu.gif

The next time she goes out she bumps (literally) i
Elizabeth
"You'd be a fool not to take her on."
description

Signed is the latest and greatest contemporary romance by one of my go-to authors Marni Mann. With scandal, passion, and forbidden romance, Ms. Mann offers a blockbuster hit that will captivate you with every turn of the page.

"You're so dirty."
"You're so fucking delicious."
James Ryne is no stranger to the paparazzi. A child actress who has bloomed into "America's Sweetheart" she has found success on the red carpet. After fighting to overcome heartbreak
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
***Available Now***

Keeping this simple...

I’m happy because...

I read a new author (to me) and I loved it

Completely adored this story, it’s sweet with some angst, it captivated me from the start, and this story gives you happiness in all forms, mostly in the form of an handsome talent agent that I couldn't get enough of

I fell in love with Brett Young & James Ryne. I'm a sucker for these Hollywood stories, all the drama, the sex, the love, the lust, the lies, and of course the sexy ass men in
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

c085f54b3ebdf3e937b42101380d5d

Marni Mann has signed, sealed and delivered one of 2018’s most explosive Hollywood romance. Signed was decadent, sinful, hot, sexy, and tastefully erotic . This book had me wanting, craving, and begging more of this specific genre from Marni Mann. How could I not devour this book when it involves an older man and America’s Sweetheart who happens to be 18 years old. Yes, the angst, lust, sexual attraction, passion, intensity, and chemistry w
Dilek VT
Jan 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at %50 (not that I liked it up until here, but I tried not to be a quitter)

***********************************************

This is everything I hate in a book and then, some.

The heroine, James, is a celebrity, actually America's sweetheart. The hero, Brett, is an agent working for celebrities. She is 18, he is 30. When she is 18, I don't like her with a man so mature.

Despite her young age, she makes the first move in a bar. She goes home with him that night. When he leaves town, she calls him
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved EVERYTHING about this book!! After finishing Signed, I cannot believe I actually slept on this author. Especially since I loved her Unblocked Collection so freaking much. I’m so glad that I got the chance to read this because with this book, she has officially catapulted herself to my must-read and one-click lists!

James, the hottest actress in Hollywood, has an instant attraction to Brett. He’s the most gorgeous guy she’s ever seen. He belongs on the big screen, but because she doesn
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well this was one sexy glamorous treat! Who doesn’t love a good Hollywood story? The glitz, the glamor, the scandal, and the major comeback? It all goes down in tinsletown. How could you not love anything like that and throw in a forbidden romance as well, and I can already hear the script being written.

Eighteen year old James Ryne is Hollywood’s “It" girl. With adoring fans and a career that’s on fire, there’s nothing more that she could ask for. Her personal life on the other hand, is quick
Olga therebelreader
***4.5 stars***

Hottest American actress James Ryne’s passionate one night stand with agent Brett Young soon develops into much more than expected. But when James becomes a victim of an online graphic sex tape leak which threatens to derail her promising career, her agent and publicist abandon her, all her current contracts are cancelled and Brett leaves her when she needs him the most. Devastated James tries to take control of her career and her life by signing with a new agency. She is shocked
Lo Bookfrantic

Genre:  Contemporary Romance
Type:  Standalone
POV:  First Person – Dual

description
"You'd be a fool not to take her on."

t1 1-13-18

Eighteen year old American's sexy actress James Ryne has made a great acting career for herself.  She had been working to make her dreams come true since thirteen years of age and all she ever wanted was to make her dead parents proud.  Fame was on the tip of her hands until one awful day her worse
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Signed & Loved' Stars!

It surely has been a while since my last novel by Marni Mann. I know she has been releasing new stuff but, since I am not much into dark romance, I waited until she released a new contemporary romance. And of course, she did amazingly well! I mean who does not love a good Hollywood-themed love story? I am definitely not complaining!

Signed is Marni's new standalone novel and it tells the forbidden love story between a kickass entertaiment agent and the newest America'
Leonor
2.5-3 Stars.?

(view spoiler)
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I loved it!! This book had it all; drama, suspense, sexy times, and a little bit of angst. I had so much fun reading it, I couldn’t put it down.

Brett was so sexy! So alpha yet so caring. James was so down to earth and kind. I really liked her. Together they were dynamite. The chemistry and the steam was off the charts!

This was my first book by this author but it sure won’t be my last. I can’t wait to read more of her work!
Rejane
Jan 24, 2018 marked it as nope  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: disgusting
The weak, dick beggars... is it going to end??

Yuck 🤢 yuck 🤢 🤢
Gagging Gagging

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you’re a fan of erotic novels with a hint of taboo, buy this book! It’s hot as hell and sexy AF! Level 10 flames, folks!

I think Brett has ruined me for all others! Holy hotness, this book was everything I ever wanted! Sexy, intriguing, well written, and surprising in the very best way. Marni Mann has exceeded all expectations and gained a new fan.

The age gap is what initially drew my interest and led to my late-night purchase, but the story is just fucking amazing. It’s original and somewha
Melanie (mells_view)
All we’d shared was a kiss.

A fun erotic romance read with hot hot hot naughty bits. If anyone ever tries to tell you that Mari Mann doesn’t write some of the best smut, then they are liars. Of course this is truly a story about a starlet who is down and out after a scandal, and her new agent, but the plot is so much more interesting and fun than that. I didn’t expect to love the story so much. I’d label this more a contemporary erotic romance, since the story is so good!

All in all a great read.
Michelle
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luvd it.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was brilliant I really enjoyed it. It's been a while since I read this author but I 've alway luvd her books. This story was just so good I can't believe I have read it sooner. It was so addictive the character were great. Brett it's a hot sexy agent from L.A. He do owns The Agency with his best friends Max, Jack and Scarlett. They both run there own devision Brett is head of acting. He is one of the best agents out there and will do anything for his clients. He is known to be
Shayna
“I’m going to fucking devour you.”

Oooh girl! Brett Young was a BEAST in Marni Mann’s latest standalone erotic romance, SIGNED! This was my very first Marni Mann romance, and I gotta say, WHAT AN INTRODUCTION it was! I loved it so hard! Brett and James’ angst-filled, sexy as sin romance is right up my alley when it comes to this genre! SIGNED hit all my buttons and then some! It flowed so quickly for me, and it made me feel EVERYTHING that these characters were feeling…I felt like I DEVOURED th
Dri ✰
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
★ 3,8 stars!!! ★

“You’d be a fool not to take her on.”

Marni Mann lança um livro e o que a gente faz??? Se joga na leitura, óbvio!
Já li outros livros dela e digo que ela foi uma das agradáveis descobertas que fiz em 2017.

Signed é diferente das leituras anteriores.
Aqui temos uma história mais light, um enredo mais descontraído, digamos que praticamente uma zona de conforto. Aquele livro certeiro pra passar um bom tempo e se distrair.

Confesso que durante boa parte da trama fiquei esperando a
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Signed by Marni Mann
4.5 stars!!!!

“You’d be a fool not to take her on.”

It is no secret I am a huge fan of Marni Mann. From the first time that I read her first book many, many moons ago I just clicked with her writing style and she has become a firm favourite. The more this author writes, the more I fall in love and no matter the genre she puts her mind to, she always delivers. After a run of dark reads, Marni Mann has changed it up and delivered an extremely swoon worthy contemporary romance
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 America's Sweetheart Stars

photo redcarpet_zpsdamqyrtc.gif

photo paparazzi_zpscw9maomu.gif

The next time she goes out she bumps (literally) i
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
You'd be a fool not to take her on
Because she's 18, nubile, beautiful, talented, Americas sweetheart-James Ryne. Her career is on the climb. Big Brand ads, endorsements, fashion houses vying for her attention. She's the proverbial Cinderella having the ball of her life .......and then the clock strikes 12 !!!
The shoe slips and her crown is gone, her glitter is gone, her carriage is gone, her Prince is gone and she's in tatters, hiding under her clothes in the back of her closet.
How did this a
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By: Marni Mann
4.5 Oscar Worthy Stars

James Ryne child star all grown up now at 18 and wanting to make it to the big screen. When one night to forget everything comes back to bite her, James is willing to do anything to straighten out her life.

Brett, willing to let the age go for just one night. That’s what he told himself. But like anything that was so darn good, you want to go back for more.

When the Hollywood scandal actress and the Hollywood agent become a hot, steamy couple, can these
TeriLyn
Jan 29, 2018 rated it liked it
A very enjoyable contemporary romance. Marni Mann's style of writing always invokes the readers emotions and in Signed there's a lot of emotions running high. The start of the main characters relationship felt a little forced to me as the plot progressed quickly. Overall though this story was perfect my Sunday read.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
3.5 Stars.

I really liked this! Fast paced. Incredibly sexy. I’m definitely interested in reading more from this author. Review coming soon!
Elaine
Jan 24, 2018 marked it as not-for-me
uhhh yeah no thanks, even tho there is no cheating or whatever, I hate, hate when the h chases the H and he acts like an ass and she doesnt have enough backbone to at least play hard to get, it's just annoying to read this kind of books because the h is always thinking with her damn cooch and doesnt value herself at all. Thanks Dilek https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Kaitlyn
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah!!!! I’m so very disappointed that I’m done with this book! I usually try to draw a book out when it’s so good because I don’t want to finish. I couldn’t find it in myself to do that. I HAD to know what happened next. And let me tell you, James and Brett completely stole my heart! And not only them but Eve, Max, Scarlett, and Jack too!!! Ok now I’m ready to dive in to the rest of this review!

James, we’re meeting her in a very vulnerable part of her life. But she’s trucking right along. As I
Karen
Jan 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. Stupid. James is stupid 18 year old but author also must be stupid. If someone treats you like garbage then man handles you with half assed apology when your life had imploded then two seconds later he screws you on conference table while a bunch of people wait for you is more stupid then I can waste my time on. page 76 is as far as I could go.......
Donna
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
James and Brett had some serious chemistry going on. I don’t usually mind a 12yr age gap, but in this case I felt James was too young at 18yrs old and having just come out of a 5yr relationship. That did not sit well with me, but never the less it was an enjoyable read. James certainly did not act like an 18yr old so that was a positive. Brett was a super hot, rich partner of ‘The Agency” and i will be reading more of this series for sure.
Bestselling author Marni Mann knew she was going to be a writer since middle school. While other girls her age were daydreaming about teenage pop stars, Marni was fantasizing about penning her first novel. She crafts sexy, titillating stories that weave together her love of darkness, mystery, passion, and human emotions. A New Englander at heart, she now lives in Sarasota, Florida, with her husban ...more
“James, turn your face a little to the left,” the photographer said.” 0 likes