Start by marking “Hot & Bothered” as Want to Read:
Hot & Bothered

Hot & Bothered

(Out of Uniform #1-3)

Three sizzling-hot stories from New York Times and international bestselling author Elle Kennedy!
Give a SEAL an inch, and he'll take your heart.

Heat of the Moment

For almost a year Shelby has lusted over swoon-worthy Garrett, but she can't figure out why he's not interested...until she overhears him saying she's too vanilla for his taste. When a heat wave sends the sexy Nav
Published September 1st 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published July 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hot & Bothered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot & Bothered

Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Elle Kennedy Fans, Seals, Romance
4 Happily Hot and Bothered Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Woweee, Wow! I have been reading Elle Kennedy for quite some time. She had many books through Entangled Publishing with the Brazen Imprint which promises its readers to be smokin' hot, have lots of connections and some serious heart between all of the players.

Well, this collection of three novellas has that same feel of the other books I had read and you will be enjoying all of the sexy times presented.

There is much to choose from...

A woman
Melanie (mells_view)
Hot set of SEAL novellas

Three quick and steamy novellas about some SEALS and the women they want badly. There is a threesome in the first story that is pretty hot. All in all a good read if you’re looking for quick and steamy.
Joyce Mercês
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1) by Elle Kennedy
Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1)

description

Quick Review: The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I want more Garrett and Shelby! I wish the novella had a couple more chapters. It was SOOOOOOOO hot and it was sweet too! I garantee it's a good story! #WinkWink

Buddy Read: #27

Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2) by Elle Kennedy
Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2)

description

Quick Review: Oh, Carson!!!! I knew he was a naughty boy after Heat of the Moment, but wow! He's good!!!! I loved this novella! The story felt complete and not rushed at all! An
BookSmacked
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about three quick steamy sizzling novellas rolled into one that will definitely leave you hot and bothered.

Three hot as sin seals. Three quick but erotically pleasing romances that will bring your arousal up to an all time high.

Elle Kennedy brings the heat and you will find yourself thinking you might have too many clothes on. I mean hot dayummm.

Book 1 had me seriously coming undone. Book 2 had me falling for a determined seal who was ready to for a relationship. Book 3 was a best friend
Amanda
3 stars, overall

This was a freebie on Amazon consisting of the first 3 novellas in a series that comprises 10 books overall, I believe. These books are basically erotic fluff with no plot or character development and I'm not saying that as a complaint. Sometimes some fluff is all I need.

Heat of the Moment - 3 stars
Friends-to-lovers novella with two people crushing on each other but both thinking the other isn't interested. I LOVE THIS SETUP. Also there is a hot threesome with a friend. Definitel
Ari
Aug 21, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well I'll be damned, Elle Kennedy can actually write decent erotica.

Timitra
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Bothered is a trio of novellas that are hot, dirty and pack a bit of an emotional punch. I enjoyed them all and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of books in the series.

Copy provided by author for a honest review
Coco.V
Jun 14, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (6/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Give a SEAL an inch, and he’ll take your heart.

Heat of the Moment

For almost a year Shelby has lusted over swoon-worthy Garrett, but she can’t figure out why he’s not interested…until she overhears him saying she’s too vanilla for his taste. When a heat wave sends the sexy Navy SEAL into her bakery, she finally has the opportunity to show him exactly what he’s missing…

Heat of Passion

Holly has too much on her plate to think about a serio
Liz
Dec 20, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What the hell........

I've LITERALLY just finished reading the first Elle Kennedys Off Campus book, thought it was brilliant and basically everything this book wasn't. How can an author go from "are you literally reading my mind" to this

I mean what a shite fest.

I've paid money for this book, no kindle unlimited deals here and boy do i feel like i've been bamboozled. F**k this shit man

These stories No scrub that, these novellas (is a couple of chapters classed as a novella ? Cause if they are that
Up All Night With Books
Holy Smokes!!! You want a quick, hot, sensual, steamy, stories!! This is the book for you! Hot and Bothered by Elle Kennedy is no joke . In this book you get books one through three --short stories of the men of the Out of Uniform series. Remind you that these stories have been previously released as single books and are now put together in one book, with no story changes just minor editing changes.

Besides all the "hot and bothered" ness you also get three lives of the navy seals at their best,
Ashlee Bree
As anticipated, these novellas are comprised mostly of smut with some pepperings of plot and character/relationship conflict. I think my favorite was the last one featuring Will and Mackenzie because 1) I’m a perpetual sucker for best-friends-to-lovers. 2) The psychic element was unexpected.

This was a lovely and light, enjoyably predictable read, which I both needed and wanted after finishing the heavily languaged epic, Les Miserables. If you’re looking for something simmery, sexy, and straight
Suzy Baba
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wowwwww. Talk about full on Alfa's...These men don't joke around, as they are navy seals, not even when it comes down to their women! This one book is actually three stories of three different character, their lives as navy seals and the women that change everything.
sunshine
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
CUTE SHORT STORIES
Reading with 2 book lovers
I loved these three hot and steamy novellas.
I have fallen in love with these hit alpha seals.
I cant qait to get stuck into the rest of this series.
Kelly
Jul 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot times ahead!!

Hot and Bothered contains 3 novellas - Filled with lots of hot moments, not a lot of storyline development. They were quick, fun reads.
Tricia
Aug 12, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Steamy

3 Stories. All hot and steamy. Navy SEALs and the women that have them fall to their knees...literally!! Fun Quick Reads!
Sammie
I'm all for them getting it on in a book but I like some story with my naughty bits.
Ann ✭*✭ Reading is my escape ✭*✭
Three quick and steamy SEAL romances in one sizzling hot book that will have you all hot and bothered with every turn of the page.
Michelle
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heat Of The Moment 5 stars

Oh boy... this novella was pretty hot!! The heat wave going on in this story had Shelby wanting to do things she’s never done before!!! Garrett was all for helping her live out her fantasy. But for him it was only going to a one time shot with that fantasy! Because he wanted Shelby all to himself! I loved Carson! He knew how to work up Garrett when it came to Shelby!
This was a good start! I can’t wait to read the other two novella’s!!

Heat Of Passion 4 stars

I was really
We like it big book blog
Heat Of The Moment 5 stars

This was a good start! I can’t wait to read the other two novella’s!!

Heat Of Passion 4 stars

I was really
Konny
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot and Bothered by Elle Kennedy contains the first three stories in her fantastic Out Of Uniform Series.
Heat of the Moment; Heat of Passion and Heat of the Storm are novellas and very easily to read and love. I was hooked from the start and read them in one sitting.

Heat of the Moment is Garrett and Shelbys story. The book was originally published as part of a anthology, is now a bit edituied and got a brand new gorgeous cover.
Shelby Harper has a major crush on John Garrett, the hot Navy SEAL. B
Moon Love
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was super excited when Elle announced she was relaunching this series! It's been out of print for sometime and I loved how she updated them to fit with modern times.

This book has three stories and I really enjoyed them all. I must say Heat of the Moment
was quite a surprise, because it packed a little more than I was expecting, but in a bad way! You'll have to read it to find out what I'm talking about. I enjoyed seeing Shelby and Garrett finally deal with their respective unrequited feelings
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
What's not to like about three sex-filled romances of Navy seals who have decided they are ready to settle down? Now all they need to do is convince the ladies in their life that they are serious!

Each story is steamy -- there is no skimping on the sex in these novella's which is what I'd expect with three virile, attractive Navy seals with lots of experience! While there's plenty of action to satisfy, I really liked the premise of each story.

In Heat of the Moment, Garrett wants to ask Shelby on
Kimberly
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three Hot Stories. Individual review for each

No cliffhanger
Standalone novella
Told from both POVs
No major editing issues

Short sweet and very hot. I wish I could have a bit more of John and Shelby. While their story was short it was jam packed with a quick backstory that made you love them both and a twist you didn’t see coming. All taking place in about 50 pages. The only thing I hated was that I would have loved a full length novel about these two.

Great start to this book thou
Kayla Reed
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't believe I really enjoyed reading this. My thoughts for this book will be quick and simple because my thoughts are pretty straight forward for each story.

Heat of the Moment followed Garret & Shelby and it was really steamy, unrealistic at some points, but overall a pretty cute adult romance story.

Heat of Passion follows Carson & Holly and it was funny, unrealistic at some points, but the were the more relatable couple out of the book.

Finally, Heat of the Storm follows Will &
Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect
Heat of the Moment (Book 1): 4 stars.

I really liked this one. The threesome scene for me felt like it honestly didn't need to be there but it was still hot. Garrett is wonderful, I loved him.

Heat of Passion (Book 2): 3 stars.

Liked this one less than the first. My main issue for me was Holly's family, on the one hand (view spoiler)
Emily
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.7

Here are a couple of realizations I’ve had since I started reading “Hot and Bothered” In the middle of Biology class:

Listen, Elle Kennedy is one of my favorite New Adult authors and her books are the only ones within that genre that I’m proudly to display on my shelves. I’ve never enjoyed a new adult that much until her sophomore series “Off Campus” came into my life. I read erotic stuff pretty often on my phone usually, but I dare say that... Elle has been definitely holding back on us? In s
Jacky
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three short stories of player SEAL's and how they ended up falling in love. 3.5 stars.

Heat of the Moment:
Garrett and Shelby spent a year wanting each other and not being able to get the message across. Then they did with a little help from Carson. Short steamy tale with multiple sexy moments. If MFM or even MF offends you, pass on this one.

Heat of Passion
Holly is too busy to have a relationship, carrying the weight of the world in her shoulders. Carson wants more than casual. With a little advic
« previous 1 3 next »

• Red-Hot Summer (Red-Hot Summer, #1-4)
  • Naughty Bits 2: An Anthology of Short Erotic Fiction
  • Steve's Story (Circle of Friends, #2)
  • Highland Obsession
  • Show and Tell (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #2)
  • Michelle's Men (Coopers' Companions, #2)
  • Cowboy Up
  • Rude Awakening
  • Hard Way (Vegas Top Guns Book 4)
  • Skinny Dipping Dare (Camp Firefly Falls, #4)
  • Zeke (Devils on Horseback, #3)
  • Deep Breath (Smithson Group SG-5 #3)
  • Something More
  • The Love of a Stranger (Callister, #2)
  • Scoundrel's Kiss (Medieval, #2)
  • A Lick of Flame (Boys of Beachville, #2)
  • Key West (Hot in the City, #3)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 2)
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just

Out of Uniform (10 books)
  • Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1)
  • Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Heat of the Storm (Out of Uniform, #3)
  • Heat It Up (Out of Uniform, #4)
  • Heat of the Night (Out of Uniform, #5)
  • The Heat is On (Out of Uniform, #6)
  • Feeling Hot (Out of Uniform, #7)
  • Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8)
  • Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)
  • As Hot as It Gets (Out of Uniform #10)