Start by marking “Grace Over Grind: How Grace Will Take Your Business Where Grinding Can't” as Want to Read:
Grace Over Grind: How Grace Will Take Your Business Where Grinding Can't

Grace Over Grind: How Grace Will Take Your Business Where Grinding Can't

In the world of entrepreneurship, hustling and grinding will earn you a badge of honor. In the Kingdom of God, it is an inferior substitute for working by the supernatural power of God's grace.

The purpose of Grace Over Grind is to challenge you, shift your thinking, and transform the way that you work so that you can glorify God and experience immeasurably more than you
Published December 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Grace Over Grind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace Over Grind

Start your review of Grace Over Grind: How Grace Will Take Your Business Where Grinding Can't
Alexandra Maffett
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but so helpful!

I am in the beginning stages of creating my business and heard about this book from a fellow coach. Wow! It is just what I needed. There is so much noise out there telling you to do 5 million different things and it can be overwhelming! This book opened my eyes to the idea that God is my CEO and to have business meetings with him...not all these gurus online. That if I listen to Him and follow His path than I will be successful.
Montreal Griffin
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is Amazing!

I’m an avid reader and have never read a book on entrepreneurship so rich in content while focusing on biblical principles. If you’re Kingdompreneur or Christian Leader and you want to know how to partner with God in your business which by the way guarantees both natural and spiritual abundance, this is the book for you.
Willie J.
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Everything I needed to read to help me along my entrepreneurial journey. God inspired, practical and an extremely helpful tool to help me stay focused on being a steward of Gods vision.
Khadijah
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow thank you God for this book 🙏

Love this book. after reading this, praying, fasting. So many opportunities open up for me businesses. My business is now transforming into a more God driven business
Maryann
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nothing compares

I've read them so from Jakes to small time authors. Shaw eloquently and clearly defines what choosing grace over grind looks like. She calls out the hustle and makes you think about what you've been letting guide your work progress until now. Get this book.
Shannan Harper
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A book that focuses on being an entrepreneur, but honing on Godly principles.
Bessie L Stewart-Banks
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great 👍Read

This book is a great source of inspiration for anyone who is or aspires to be an entrepreneur and desires to do it God's way.
Mimika Cooney
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great quick read with thoughtful questions at the end of each chapter. Highly recommended for Christian entrepreneurs seeking to find their "flow" in their life and business.
Vanessa
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great book, it was just shorter than I was expecting and I wanted more from it. But definitely pick it up if you're looking for ways to keep God at the center of your business and chase after his best.
Guilty Goats
Sep 05, 2019
Sean
Dec 24, 2018

• SOULCON CHALLENGE: A 6 Week Special Forces Challenge for Men
  • Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
  • Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer
  • And It Was Beautiful: Celebrating Life in the Midst of the Long Good-Bye
  • Long Way Gone
  • Unti Earhardt Memoir
  • Let Love Have the Last Word
  • Taking Up Space: The Black Girl’s Manifesto for Change
  • Intermittent Fasting for Beginners: Learn How to Transform Your Body in 30 Days or Less with This Complete Weight Loss Guide for Men and Women
  • Men We Reaped
  • Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health
  • What Happens When Women Walk in Faith: Trusting God Takes You to Amazing Places
  • Enjoy Your Journey: Find the Treasure Hidden in Every Day
  • The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions
  • Six Stories and An Essay
  • The Persian Gamble (Marcus Ryker #2)
  • The Imperfect Disciple: Grace for People Who Can't Get Their Act Together
  • How Happiness Happens: Finding Lasting Joy in a World of Comparison, Disappointment, and Unmet Expectations