Start by marking “Dragon's Thief (Blood Prophecy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Thief (Blood Prophecy, #1)

Dragon's Thief

(Blood Prophecy #1)

Stealing from one dragon is lunacy. Stealing from five of them? I must have a death wish.
Contrary to popular opinion, I really don’t have a death wish.

Yes, I’m a thief, but after almost being torn limb from limb by an irate panther shifter, I’ve given up my law-breaking ways. From now on, I’m sticking to the straight and narrow.

Then Drakkar Raedwulf dangles one temp
Published January 4th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Thief, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Dragon's Thief (Blood Prophecy, #1)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤ Dragon's Thief
➳ Blood Prophecy Book 1#
Author: ➳ Lili Zander, Rory Reynolds

ღ This is book 1 of a 5 book series, & as you might imagine there will be a cliffhanger.. But no worries the authors promise release every 3 weeks. With that said

💞. Come join Casius, Bastian, Rhys, Mateo & Erik to try break the curse that been in place for over 200 years

♥●• - Aria Archer is retired thief-for-hire. See Aria was almost kill on her last job, so as promised to the man that is the closest thing to
Alaina
For the first book in the Blood Prophecy series it was pretty good. I'm definitely kind of hooked. I liked the whole concept between "norms" and "shifters." I also thought it was kind of cool that all of these shifters were having non-shifting children. Weird, yet really cool. It was a mystery I wanted solved! Sadly, it wasn't but I am happy that in the end everyone found out who their mate was (if you know what I mean).

I really liked Aria's catcher and how she doesn't really try to hide that sh
Ronak Gajjar
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018, series
Fugly cover!
And ughhhhhh! Why universe why you would do this to me and that too about "Dragons"?
Coco.V
May 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (5/5/2018)!💝
Sakina Carter
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed that more than I thought I would, so much so that I am going to read the next book.

What I really like about our h is her loyalty to the man who raised her, she was put in a very hard spot and it is nice to read about a h whose first priority is her family. I am looking forward to reading about how she does once her and the guys start really interacting.

I like that they are broken into smaller books, makes for a quick read.
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this read a lot but just started to get into it and the book is over. I wish I looked before hand to see it was only 100 or so pages. I really don't like this format that has been happening it feels like a full book but just has been cut into smaller books selling them chapters at a time.

but other then my annoyance at that format I liked it well enough and just got interested right as it ended. I think the next is out in 3 days or so, so luckily I can pick it right back up.
Bec
This story is written like a serial so this feels more like part of a story and not really a story on its own. It is on KU which does make that more palatable but people should be aware it's not really a book 1...
TSN ☮
Apr 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018, did-not-finish
DNF 60%

Well...
It's short and ends with a cliffhanger. Is actually more like the first part of a story.
The multiple partners creeps me out.
It was a bit boring and felt cliché'ish.

Nope, I didn't like it.
Kayla Pipkin
Shelves: reverse-harem
I just devoured this book in about three hours.

Aria learned from the best, her adopted father Silas Archer.
She learned his trade as a master thief, but after receiving a nasty scar from a some-what failed mission, she retires.
Promising to never go back into that line of work.
A year later, she has kept to her promise, but it is getting harder to keep.
Silas is sick and Aria isn't ready to say goodbye to him just yet.
When she is offered a job that will help pay for Silas' medical bills, she can't
Anne
Shelves: reverse-harem

fuck, shit, fuck...you guys, this is unfair!!!

it all took me less than an hour, what a freaking record. and then, bam! and when i realized it was a cliffhanger, gdi, double kill! This is totally unfair.

I didn't expect this to drag out till the end. Not that I mind the dragging part...because jfc the author had such a great way to build up all that thrill from dragging out. and though the interaction between the heroine and the guys was a tad minimal, different povs were provided to capture and

Anna
Everyone knows that it's a bad idea to try and steal from a dragon (I say try, because come one). But stealing from five dragons? Dragon princes no less? That, ladies and gentlemen, is a suicide mission.
Or is it?

I liked it. Great start for the series, in my opinion. A little transparent as far as plots go, but the idea behind it was good. And, despite being frustratingly short, it's written rather good and is easy to read.
The story definitely caught my interest and I'm looking forward to seein
Bunnycore
It's a mini series

It's not complete so you have to buy all the parts. It was a good beginning. I may buy the rest of the parts. It starts with Aria stealing. Her adoptive Dad is sick. This isn't a spoiler it's the beginning. You have to buy the rest of the parts to get to the end.
Pops
can't wait for the next book. this is really good.
C.J.
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good start to the series. I’m intrigued by the dragon princes and looking forward to finding out more about them.
Kitlina
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: must-read-2018
What a great start to the series, I love the main h. She is so fun and sassy. And I love her T-shirts.
Can't wait for more.
Tigrish
Feb 13, 2018 rated it liked it
It was alright, I've read worse. It does annoy me that the author had to cut this book into 5 frustratingly tiny pieces.
Pam
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shifters are real. Magic exists. Myths are often truth. Such is the beginning of our story. The Bloodstone holds all the magic in the world. The dragons used to have access to that magic. A curse has stolen that power and affected every shifter race. To end the curse, the remaining five dragon princes must find their mates. There are many types of shifters with the dragons at the top of the heap. But after over 500 years, Bastian, Casius, Rhys, Mateo, and Erik, the last five remaining dragon pri ...more
Janice Giroux
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story hooked me from the beginning. The plot and characters are quickly developed, the shifter world is believably integrated into the normal world, and there is humor, intrigue and heat brewing from the get-go. The book is well edited and the proofreader did an excellent job.

All is not well in the shifter world..a powerful dragon mage has put a curse on the dragons and has almost certainly doomed all shifter to a slow road to extinction. The curse can only be broken when the 5 Dragon Prin
Diane G
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Could NOT put this book down! It is a page turner from the start. This is episode 1 in the reverse Harem serial Blood Prophecy – written expertly by Lili Zander and Rory Reynolds. We are introduced to Aria, an independent, strong heroine who avoids getting close to others, she has one friend and an adoptive father who is a shifter. In her world, there is magic, shifters and Norms. She is a Norm. And, now she meets the five Princes. Bastian. Casius. Rhys. Mateo, and Erik who shift into Dra ...more
Natalie
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Aria is a Norm who was raised by a wolf shifter Silas. They were thieves, but after a panther shifter nearly killed Aria, she promised Silas no more jobs. And she kept that promise until Silas’s illness lands him in the hospital with expensive hospital bills. Now she’s been given a job to steal a powerful gem from the five most powerful, scary and hottest males in the world. The five Dragon Princes, the last of the dragons. But she gets caught by the sexy men. Aria expects to be instantly killed ...more
JodyL
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rhys, Mateo, Erik, Casius, Bastian with Aria

Rhys, Mateo, Erik, Casius, Bastian are the last five Dragon Princes left. There were 13 council families at the start, but now only 5.
Gideon Zyrian is a dark dragon mage. He cursed the dragon shifters because Bastian's mother didn't marry him in an arranged marriage. She instead chose her true mate, Bastian's dad. On her death bed, his mother gave him a prophecy. It was that the curse would be broke when the princess found their mate. They have been s
Lula Pantoofle
Aria is a thief with unnatural abilities. She decides to give up thieving and get a job, but she is persuaded into the job of the century. She must steal from 5 dragons at their dragon ball. Obvs no one else is skilled enough to do this job. She tries. She fails.

Two of the dragon turn out to be the same hot guys she met at a club. Anyway, she’s captured and they decide she is theirs. They have some intrigue all based around who the heroine is, who they are and who wants her dead.

The story ends
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
This is just the beginning of this wonderful story. And be warned- don't steal from Dragons!

Aria is in need of money to save her adopted father. He needs meds and she needs money. So when a mysterious man shows up and offers her money to pay for those meds and all she has to do is steal from the dragon princes, she knows its a death sentence if she is caught but worth it to save her dad.

There happens to be 5 dragon princes and Aria meets 3 out of 5 before she even goes to the yearly ball they
Celeste
3.5 stars.

This was a pleasant surprise. I can't say I was expecting too much because there are surprisingly few well written reverse harems. At least I'm having trouble finding them(suggestions anyone?).

The main character is a thief who bites off more than she can chew when she tries to steal from dragons, who are the pinnacle of all that is magical. Turns out that they don't burn her to a crisp because she's their long awaited mate.

All this is well and good but I feel that the lack of pages me
Heather Gilbert
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great! But a serial???

Oh... look! There’s an omnibus! Ok, so I found this book on KU, fell into it quickly then had my brain explode when I had been reading for less than an hour and realized I was already 85% done! Ugh.... serials, love and hate them! Anyway, fortunately, this serial series is finished - so I can nab episode 2, or go right for the glory and snag Dragon’s Fire, which appears to be a compilation plus a bonus story. Hmmm.... which do you think I’m going to pick?

Pros:
- world build
Tiera McMillian
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was a good start to the series interesting story with bits and pieces of Mythology thrown in. Our FMC Aria after growing up between the streets of Manhattan and being tossed from one foster family to the next finds a home with a wolf shifter named Silas, but Aria is different she’s not the “norm” everyone thinks she is. Silas is sick with a blood clotting disorder TTP and the treatments are super awful expensive but he is her only family. Not gonna lie I had to look this up since I’ve ...more
Estella
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Aria is a very good thief who is a normal but she was raised by a shifter. Aria has sworn off thieving until her shifter father gets sick and is in need of some very expensive treatments. So Aria finds herself in the position of taking on a job to steal from the 5 dragon princes. Little does she know there is a big surprise waiting for her!

I really enjoyed this story however it stopped just when I was on the
Saskia
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars

This is the first installment of a Reverse Harem serial. There will be five installments and they are novella length and will come out every three weeks. So you don’t have to wait to find out what happens next.

The first part is an introduction to the world, the characters and the story. It starts with quite a bang as we meet Aria. She is a great character. Smart, strong and very loyal. She will do anything for the one she loves, even if that means breaking a promise.

The 5 Dragon prince
Kerry
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This first episode certainly draws you in and keeps you turning the page until you realise you have finished and left on a cliff hanger you are eager to see what happens next. I'm so glad that Lili and Rory won't be keeping me guessing too long as this series, split into five, will be released every three weeks so I'm happy to wait - if I must!

Aria is the perfect heroine and despite being a thief, is doing so for the right reasons. Enter Bastian, Casius, Rhys, Mateo, and Erik.....Dragon princes
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hopeless Magic (Hopeless #1)
  • Hopeless Kingdom (Hopeless #2)
  • Born of Embers (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Runes of Truth (A Demon's Fall #1)
  • Dragon's Guard (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #1)
  • Elizabeth And The Call Of Dragons (Fated Alpha, #2)
  • Wings of Ice (Protected by Dragons, #1)
  • Celestia (Unicorn Blessed Chronicles, #1)
  • Spirited (The Academy Of Spirits And Shadows, #1)
  • Elizabeth and the Clan of Dragons (Fated Alpha, #1)
  • A Life of Shadows (The Redemption Saga, #1)
  • Angel Eyes (The Soul, #1)
  • Hunted (Haven Realm #1)
  • Phoenixcry (The Rogue Witch, #1)
  • The Tiger’s Ambush (Kit Davenport, #3)
  • Don't Rush Me (Nora Jacobs, #1)
  • Elizabeth and the Magic of Dragons (Fated Alpha, #3)
  • Marked By Pain (The Marked, #2)
Lili Zander is the sci-fi romance loving alter-ego of Tara Crescent. She lives in Toronto. She enjoys reading sci-fi and fantasy, and thinks a great romance makes every book better.

www.facebook.com/authorlilizander

lili@lilizander.com

Tara Crescent

Blood Prophecy (5 books)
  • Dragon's Curse (Blood Prophecy, #2)
  • Dragon's Hope (Blood Prophecy, #3)
  • Dragon's Ruin (Blood Prophecy, #4)
  • Dragon's Treasure (Blood Prophecy, #5)