Start by marking “Relationship Resuscitation (The Juniper Court Series)” as Want to Read:
Relationship Resuscitation (The Juniper Court Series)

Relationship Resuscitation

(The Juniper Court #5)

This edition was previously published under the ASIN B0798J4JM7

Meet Phillip & Jayne Miller, original homeowners on Juniper Court. He's a successful attorney; she's a flourishing blogger. Head over heels in love and approaching 50, their relationship needs a little jump start. With the Miller's twin girls married and moved away from Sunview, Phillip and Jayne decide it's
Published February 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Relationship Resuscitation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relationship Resuscitation

Start your review of Relationship Resuscitation (The Juniper Court Series)
"Avonna
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

RELATIONSHIP RESUSCITATION (The Juniper Court #5) by Jennifer Theriot is a contemporary romance novella. It is a short, easy read with heart. This story is part of the Juniper Court series revolving around neighbors on a cul-de-sac and is easily read as a standalone.

The first couple to live and build on Juniper Court, they are now empty-nesters with their twins gone. Phillip is a successful lawyer and Jayne has a highly popular blo
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
4.5

*Book source ~ ARC. My review is voluntary and honest.

Phillip and Jayne Miller were the first to buy a house on Juniper Court. Over the years they’ve seen people and families come and go, but they’ve been the rock of the neighborhood. Now that their twins are grown and off to college and they’re approaching the ripe ol’ age of 50 they decide, as loving as their relationship has always been, the sex has been a bit lackluster lately and they need to give it a kick (or maybe a spank?) in the beh
Kelly Gamble
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Juniper Court is like any cul-de-sac: A mix of families thrown together by location. But each of those houses has a story, and this book is the story of one of those families, Phillip and Jayne Miller. After years of marriage and raising a family, Jayne feels their relationship (sex life) needs a little resuscitation (appropriately titled). Jayne's plan to do that creates some hilarious moments, and makes for a great story.
One of my favorite things about this book is the way we go back to when
Maree Repa
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

Decisions

I completely adored and loved this next exciting book, Jupiter Court series written by the amazing author, Jennifer Theriot. I have extremely loved this most wonderful series. This book centres on two wonderful characters who maybe need a change in their lives, especially with their marriage!

Jayne Miller excitedly arrived at her neighbours home greeted by Nina Sullivan. She had been troubled carrying these sweet desserts after meeting the neighbours huge dog dog Max.
Lisa
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great Juniper Court book! I love how these are all written by different authors, in different styles, with different perspectives, but all on the same block.

Relationship Resuscitation is so relatable. Our kids are still at home, but I totally know all about just planning all your intimate times to stolen moments when the kids aren’t around, or getting too comfortable. I love that their relationship is still strong and everything is great, just their between the sheets life needed bringin
Roberta Gordon
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seven houses, seven couples, seven tales, the Juniper Court Series is destined to give readers variety. The fifth book to release, Relationship Resuscitation, regales the tale of one of the founding homes for the street. Empty nesters, the Millers, Phillip and Jayne have witnessed the history of their cul-de-sac from the first shingle to the last brick. As one of the most mature members of the street, Jayne and Phillip have welcomed new families with an open door and many parties to pass the tim ...more
Ashley Hedden
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Relationship Resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is a great read. Jayne and Phillip Miller were the first homeowners at Juniper Court. They are both approaching fifty years old and are looking to rekindle their sex life. It becomes a game for the both of them. I loved reading this book and cant wait to read more by Jennifer Theriot.
SiKReviews
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jayne and Phillip fall into a rut that many couples fall into after being married for so long. Sometimes you do need to “turn the ordinary into the extraordinary”.

One thing I really love about this author is her ability to take a situation that many of us older couple’s have and then remind us how to see past work and kids and responsibilies of being an adult and just be a couple again.

Every relationship could use a spark once in a while to keep it alive.
Christiane Bybee
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Relationship Resuscitation breathes life into a genre needing some saving. Wonderful heartwarming story!
Tammy
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nobody writes love like Jennifer Theriot! Her latest story, Relationship Resuscitation proves it again! You will love the main characters and all the friends who live in the same neighborhood! The story is hot and funny!
Lorelei
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Such a great story with genuine characters all linked together because they are neighbors on a culdesac. This story is about the Millers and the pair deciding to revive the romance of their marriage. Now empty-nesters, they aren't sure how to break out of the rut parenting and careers placed them in. The story is funny and sweet and so real you will think it could be your friends or neighbors.
*I received an ARC for an honest review*
Mari Hinton
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must have for the empty nesters. I laughed out loud reading this book. So many things I could relate to. Enjoyed it from beginning to the end.
Anna Salamatin
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this in one go. I flat out couldn’t stop laughing....umm....I mean reading it. The story flows smoothly with the main characters being so well developed that’s it’s been my great pleasure to meet Phillip and Jayne Miller, the first family of Juniper Court. They’ve been married for 27 years and Phillip is about to turn 50 (epic party to come).....but first the story of “them “... you know, how they met, fell in love, married, and raised twin daughters should not to be overlooked because... ...more
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
My Thoughts on Relationship Resuscitation

What I liked: The overall story and what it was about. The main characters. It was an enjoyable story I was happy to listen to. I feel like the plot was a good one, especially for those couples who have been together for many years and/or are of a more advanced again. Even in my 30's I found it relatable.

What I liked not as much: Some of the dialog was a little much for me. I don't really know any 50 year olds who say wifey or other terms like that in th
Liz
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“What if we could turn the ordinary into ecstasy?”

“Resuscitate those relationships and treasure every moment you have with your special someone.”

Phillip and Jayne Miller have been in the Juniper Court cul-de-sac since it first was created. They were the first couple to build a home and have the biggest lot. Phillip is a high powered corporate attorney and Jayne is a blog writer and journalist, and mom. They have been married for twenty-seven years, raised twin girls, and now have an empty nest.
Bobbi Wagner
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Relationship Resuscitation (The Juniper Court Series) by Jennifer Theriot is one of the books in The Juniper Court series. This is an awesome series that is written by seven different authors. I love this series because each one of the books are tied together with the other. The characters from each book show up somewhere in each book. This is my first book by this author, I will be looking for more from her. Her writing style is free flowing, engaging and I loved how she was able to pull me int ...more
Angela
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Relationship Resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is a Juniper Court Novel. This story is part of a series of standalones that are all set in the same street. There are seven stories from seven superb authors. Each book is individual, unique and very entertaining. The books may vary in style, content and storyline, but they all have the same inspiration- Juniper Court, and the people who reside there.
This book is a wonderful addition to the series, where the author took real life situations
Debi
Relationship Resuscitation (The Juniper Court Series) by Jennifer Theriot

5 Stars

I absolutely loved this addition to the Juniper Court Series, I had thought that Power Play would be my favorite in the end, but I'm thinking this one will run right along side it. Each one took a different approach to the empty nest syndrome and while I love them both this one seemed a bit more realistic for me personally. Power Play takes an approach that is like a fantasy for me and although I absolutely love it,
Angela Shirley
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibbb-reviews
Relationship Resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is the next book in this unique series Juniper Court Series. This series is seven books, written by seven different authors relating to one cul-de-sac Juniper Court.

This story is regarding Jayne and Philip Miller and how a relationship can become stagnant when it comes to the time of life when the children have left the nest and the house is just the two of you again. The story starts of with how these two lovely characters met and the passion they
Kim Owens
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, Book 5 of the sensational multi-author series, Juniper Court, is done and dusted! I was so excited to read the story of Phillip and Jayne Miller, the original Juniper Court residents, and I was not disappointed!
I first met Phillip and Jayne in Project Paradise, Book 1 of the series, and have been looking forward to reading their story ever since.
The Millers have been married for 27 years, which in today’s society is a rarity. Approaching their fifties, having raised their children, and n
Karyn Taylor
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Relationship resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is a novel in the Juniper Court Series. Juniper Court is a cul-de-sac containing 7 houses. Each house has its own book all written by a different author. Although each book has a different author the stories are all running concurrently and all residents appear in all of the stories.
This is the 5th book that I have read in the series so far and I’ve loved them all. Juniper Court has everything going on – BDSM, swingers, gay couple. You name it, thi
Badass Lioness
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! They have been married for over 25 years. He is turning 50, and she is 49. They are empty nesters who need their relationship resuscitated. There are laugh out loud moments in the story, especially the prize that her husband brags about winning. And there is the mishap at the hotel, which could have turned out to big problem. That felt like some of the realistic elements in the story which made the couple endearing to me.

They were not perfect. But their love story was touching, yet ty
Nicole
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Relationship Resuscitation ( The Juniper Court Series)
5/5 Stars

Relationship Resuscitation is part of The Juniper Court Series by Jennifer Theriot. It’s a great story from beginning to end, I couldn’t put it down! It’s a romance story, with drama entwined.
It’s a coming of age, love story about Philip and Jayne Miller. They are the first couple to buy a house on Juniper Court. They have seen many couples come and go, for various reasons. They have been married for quite a wh
Shannon
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I loved how our relationship was developing from a friendship first.”

Almost 50 year olds, Phillip and Jayne Miller have been married for 27 years. Jayne is the best friend of Nina from Power Play, another story from the Juniper Court Series. Phillip and Jayne have grown children and a long relationship that needs spicing up, just like Nina and Sully. However, Phillip and Jayne take a different route to spice things up and hope that their relationship can survive.

This story is all kinds of swe
Kerry Baker
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Relationship Resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is part of the brilliant Juniper Court series. All these books can be read as stand-alone books but I would highly recommend reading this while series.

In this book we are introduced to the Millers. Phillip and Jane are middle aged and have been happily married for years. With both their children now also happily married they are left in the position of choosing to carry on as they are or to do something about their rather mundane lives. Specifically
Christy
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Relationship Resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is part of the Juniper Court series. They are sort of the original couple of Juniper Court. I loved that this book was about rekindling a relationship after 25 plus years together.

It was great finally getting to read about Jayne and Phillip. I remember reading about Jayne from previous books. It’s also great getting to see the other characters too. This whole series is great. Each book has their own storyline so it can be read alone but it’s
Katie
Shelves: 5-star
Relationship Resuscitation: The Juniper Court Series
5 stars

This is the third or fourth book that I have read from this series before and I cannot believe how much I am loving it. I have never read anything by this author before and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Sometimes I love reading books where the characters are a little older and I loved Jayne and Phillip. Still so in love after so many years. I loved all the things that they did to try and spice up their relationship.
Felicia  Bates
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Relationship Resuscitation is Jennifer Theriot’s interpretation of life on Juniper Court, the story of Phillip and Jayne Miller. Jayne and Phillip were the first couple to inhabit Juniper Court and I loved seeing things from their perspective. I enjoyed how the story really showcases their relationship not just presently but through the years, even though the story was relatively short there was such a strong foundation behind it.
I am LOVING the Juniper Court series, I find that each story is w
Kaitlynn Taylor
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Relationship Resuscitation- Jennifer Theriot

5-star review

Relationship Resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is a must read! This was my first book by this author, but it most definitely will not be my last. While it is a shorter read I was still able to read it in one sitting as I couldn’t put it down. Jennifer has such a great writing style, it’s clear and easy to follow with the perfect amount of detail. I was honestly saddened when I reached the end as I could have read so much more of Phillip an
Lisette Gonzalez
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Relationship Resuscitation
4 Stars

Relationship Resuscitation by Jennifer Theriot is one of the seven books in The Juniper Court series. This is a great series that is written by seven different authors that touches on different relationships that live in Juniper court and their issues. This book is about Jayne and Phillip. They are empty nesters, approaching 50, and have lost the zest in their love life. They decide that now is the time to “resuscitate” their love life and comp
« previous 1 3 next »

• Siren Call (The Eastern Shore Swingers, #3)
  • Plot Twist (Romance in Rehoboth #3)
  • Without Apology (Without, #1)
  • Going Places
  • Bellissimo Fortuna
  • Broken
  • Dirty Flirting: Part Two (Gently Broken Series)
  • Must Love Fashion (Darling Cove #1)
  • BECKONED, Part 2: From Bath with Love (diverse, slow burn, second chance romance inspired by food and travel)
  • BECKONED, Part 3: From Los Angeles with Love (diverse, slow burn, second chance romance inspired by food and travel)
  • Refuse to Lose: A Coach's Love 1
  • Murder in Vail
  • BECKONED, Part 1: From London with Love (diverse, slow burn, second chance romance inspired by food and travel)
  • BECKONED, Part 4: From Barcelona with Love (diverse, slow burn, second chance romance inspired by food and travel)
  • Her Real Man
  • Nipslip (Scandalous Slip #2)
  • Dickslip (Scandalous Slip #1)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer Theriot (pronounced 'Terrio') hails from the Great State of Texas. She is a career woman, working as CFO for a Texas based, female-owned real estate investment firm. She felt something was missing and discovered her passion for writing novels–mostly at night and on weekends.

Jennifer took a chance that there could be an interest in romance with middle aged coup

The Juniper Court (7 books)
  • Project Paradise (The Juniper Court Series)
  • The New Neighbor (The Juniper Court #2)
  • Then Again
  • Power Play: 39 Juniper Court (The Juniper Court Series)
  • The Knock: The Juniper Court Series
  • Unexpected Love (The Juniper Court Series)