Start by marking “Blessing of Luna (Wolfgods. #1)” as Want to Read:
Blessing of Luna (Wolfgods. #1)

Blessing of Luna

(Wolfgods #1)

Damien Pierce wasn’t like normal people. Since he was young, he learned that he had the uncanny ability to heal himself almost immediately after suffering minor injuries. At fifteen he astounded the small town of Big Timber, Montana when an SUV hit him only to find he survived the encounter without suffering any major injuries. After moving away for ten years, losing his m ...more
Published April 20th 2018 by FyreSyde Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Blessing of Luna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blessing of Luna

Start your review of Blessing of Luna (Wolfgods. #1)
Coco.V
Apr 23, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/23/2018)!💝
Dawn
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a fantastic paranormal read. This is not the stereotypical werewolves and vampires story. The writer has created unique characteristics and circumstances as the setting for this story and through it all is a beautiful romance that you can't help but get swept up in. You will fall in love with these characters and this book! I definitely recommend this if you are a fan of paranormal romance.
Angela Cramer
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Feathers

MY REVIEW:

This is the first book I've review by Blaise Ramsay. It was received by the author and RABT Book Tours and PR for an honest review.

The story premise is engaging and the characters are fairly well developed, however the story moves slow. Not the type of slow like a roller coaster with the slow fast up and down get you excited, pull you back to build the tension even more, but the kind where you want to say enough already. While this is an book with adult content, I felt as i
Jessica Bronder
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Damien Pierce grew up in the small town Big Timber, Montana. He always knew he was different since he seems to be able to heal himself almost instantly. He moves away when he is fifteen years old and has his own losses. Ten years later he finds himself back in Big Timber where he meets Jillian Styles.

Jillian is an immortal werewolf that has been trying to find her love, Lucius Wolf. Lucius has been reborn several times throughout the years but has been lost to Jillian. But Jillian finds Lucius
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It a little different take on werewolves. It takes place in a small town in Montana. The story revolves around Damien a 25 year old living with his foster father. They were originally from Big Timber but moved away when Damien showed strange healing power.

This is really Jillian's story. She has lived in Big Timber for several years. In fact, she is searching for her true love for hundreds of years. She knows he will be reborn again. When she sees Da
C. Gonzales
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, paranormal
I am so in love with everything about this novel, I love the world that Blaise Ramsay has created for us.

This one is emotional and action packed. It will tug at your heart strings and bring you hope and you will root for the characters til the very end.

These characters each have their own personalities and depth to them. None of them felt one-dimensional or forced, they all shined through as individuals.

A Wonderful Paranormal Romance that I can't get enough of.
Alicia Seay
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked the way this book introduced the werewolf’s and vampires to the romance genre. Along with Damien not knowing what he is capable of, which makes the leading lady the stronger more powerful one! Anyone who is looking for supernatural romance that ISN’T all about a male vampire getting some weak girl to fall in love with him is going to enjoy this book. Looking forward to book 2!
Lynn Z
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this audiobook free for an honest review. I felt this book had a slow start. But, when the story came together, it took off and I couldn't stop listening. There were different stories that all came together. I felt that Damien's true powers were not totally revealed in this book. I would assume his character will develop further in the next book. The narrator did a good job with all the different characters. Looking forward to the next in the series.
Amy Heisey
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good

I loved the concept of this book. The gods, the shifting, and the plot were very good. I gave it a 4 star rating because it was kinda slow moving and I thought it could use some more action parts. But I will be reading the other books in the series because I did enjoy it.
Samantha Turley
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read the last sentence in the synopsis, does that appeal to you? Because the author completely delivers on everything she promises. I mean look at that book cover, it completely screams HOTT!
The best part, this is not a one dimensional paranormal romance, there is plenty of substance, drama, and mystery laced throughout. I was pleasantly surprised with this one!
Ingibjorg Frid
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
The storyline is really good, I read it in one go, it started too slow for me but when it started there were plenty of action scenes and most of the characters are very well developed.
What bothered me tho is how immature Damien was, he often reminded me of my fourteen-year-old teenager.
Jill was tough independent and strong character until the second half of the book, then she all of a sudden turned into some meak person.
Loved the Kain character, he was true from the start to the end, and the sa
CBC Publishing
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Wolf, yet not wolf…She sang our song of praise…So, my blessing, I gave to her”

While I have never read the Twilight series, Blaise Ramsey’s latest novel is certainly in a similar vein of vampire and Lycan romance. The story focuses on Jillian Styles, a Lycan, cursed to witness her lover die throughout the ages.

The novel opens, after a brief history of Lycan and vampire origin, with Jillian supposedly finding the latest reincarnation of her long-lost lover—Damien Pierce. Jillian pursues the man,
Claire Davis
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I have given Blessing of Luna by Blaise Ramsay four out of five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Warning: adult content, for 18+ only
I was drawn into this paranormal action story from the first couple of chapters. I thought the plot of this book was very engaging to the reader and managed to keep me on the edge of my seat with each twist which was thrown my way.
The characters Ramsay has created were well-developed and I enjoyed learning about them as well a ...more
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Lycan, Jillian Styles spends her time looking and searching for her soulmate. In each and every lifetime she finds her soulmate only to have him taken from because of a curse. Each and every time Jillian promises herself that this time she will be different this time she will save her love and will not let him die and be taken from her again.

When Jillian first lays eyes on Damien Pierce she knows the instant she makes eye contact with him that he is the one she has been looking for it has been
Mark Engels
Author Ramsay drops readers into the middle of a centuries-old cold war between vampire covens and werewolf clans in this respectable paranormal romance offering, featuring a reluctant hero who must come into his lycanthrope power quickly to save his loved ones. This reader would have appreciated seeing our hero establish his agency earlier in the book, as through most of it we follow him being swept along by forces outside of his control. But by the end--and with a little help from his friends- ...more
R.K. Emery
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Blaise Ramsay has done a great job with creating characters the reader will feel strongly about. Maybe not always a good kind of strong, but evoking emotion in the reader is good regardless.

The characters are very well developed, complex, and multi dimensional which allows the reader to become invested.

Ramsay's writing style is very direct. There is no skirting around things.

I enjoyed the Romance aspect. These characters had a connection that felt real. I liked the way it developed and didn't
LGandT
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: werewolves
I liked this one, but to be completely honest I am more of a Vampire lover.  I would highly recommend this one to any lover of Werewolves or for those who are maybe fence sitters as to where to place their loyalties.  Lots of action, lots of lovemaking.  If I loved Werewolves more than I do, I would have been in ecstasy over this one.  I will still give this one a 5 star even though it was not my cup of tea, it is still a very great book

See full review here
Ashley Hedden
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blessings of Luna (Wolf Gods #1) was a great read by Blaise Ramsay. Damien doesn't know why, but he has always been able to heal himself. After ten years away from home, his dad moves him back. He meets Jillian who changes everything for him. I loved reading Damien and Jillian's story and can't wait to read more of this great series.
Karen Janet
Apr 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Frustrating. Yes they profess to love each other but they are so impersonal between them. Like yes I love you but I disappear during the day and make appearance when something is wrong. I don’t see any romance at all. Everything is cold and meh. They barely talk about their feelings... where is the intense and feral love between mates? DNF too much blah and nothing romantic. Don’t bother.
Jacob Rundle
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest and true review. I really enjoyed this tale of shifters and vampires. I was surprised with it. I thought it was going to be like any other werewolf story, but I was wrong. The characters were different and entertaining.
People who like fantasy/paranormal/paranormal romance will like this story. Blaise did a really good job.
I thought the dialogue dragged on a few spots, but it didn't bother me that much.
I give the story a 4.5/5.0.
And the cover is rea
Mel Finefrock
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it
This is admittedly my first step into the vampires-and-lycanthropes branch of fantasy lit, but I like what I've read so far in this series. There's an interesting twist to Damien's story that I think is relevant in our current sociopolitical climate--to foster peace and tolerance for those who are, in a word, "different" from us. This novel is like a second-chance Romeo and Juliet, but it's also very much its own.
Kristie Conway
Feb 23, 2019
Sean Wright Neeley
Apr 13, 2019
Blaise Ramsay
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Alysha Huddleston
Jul 11, 2018
Jean
rated it did not like it
Apr 17, 2019
Launch Team Applications Open for Book 2 1 3 Oct 16, 2018 04:26PM
A Portion of Sales go To charity! 1 2 Apr 25, 2018 03:06PM

• Factor Man
  • Unearthed After Sunset (Cereus Vampire Chronicles #1)
  • His to Defend: A Mafia Romance
  • It's a Bright World to Feel Lost In
  • Blood Runs Cold
  • The Murder of Manny Grimes
  • Murder in Montague Falls: Noir-Inspired Novellas by Russ Colchamiro, Sawney Hatton & Patrick Thomas
  • I Can Kill
  • Tell Me Why
  • 11,984
  • Lucid World
  • Maroonhair: A Cyber-City Story
FyreSyde Publishing owner and founder Blaise Ramsay started out her creative career in the conceptual art and design industry. For fifteen years she spent her time crafting characters and world for others. Recently she shifted her attention to the world of literature where she writes mostly paranormal romance. Her debut title, Blessing of Luna is the first of four books in the Wolfgods series. A p ...more

Wolfgods (2 books)
  • Bane of Tenebris (Wolfgods, #2)

News & Interviews