Start by marking “Wedding Bellskis (Holidays with the Bellskis, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wedding Bellskis (Holidays with the Bellskis, #3)

Wedding Bellskis

(Holidays with the Bellskis #3)

Seth Bellski and Lars Varga have opened their own law firm that specializes in representing the underrepresented--whistleblowers, disadvantaged employees, and those lacking power. The good news is, business is never slow.

But that also means they are busy when all Seth really wants to do is plan his pending nuptials. So when his brother-in-law approaches him with concerns a
Published December 12th 2017 by Loose Id (first published December 11th 2017)

Start your review of Wedding Bellskis (Holidays with the Bellskis, #3)
Ami
Astrid Amara's Carol of the Bellskis first released in 2009 and pretty much one of my reads in the early years of my experience reading MM genre. The second one, Miracle of the Bellskis, was released 6 six years ago. So I'm pretty stoked that we get another book of Seth Bellski and Lars Varga. They have been together for almost a decade!! And Lars finally pops the question!! *insert dancing emoji*

Wedding Bellskis is a wonderful return to Bellski/Varga with their family and friends. I was bea
Deeze
If this is the last time I get to catch up with these two I'm gonna cry.

I love Lars and Seth to pieces, and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a Bellskis update.

Seriously this series is wonderful. It's full of love laughter and mystery. My only complaint is they are far too short.

Anke
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This was like visiting with old friends. Liked it very much, gave me a warm feeling.
Wende
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jan
Great

Sometimes you need a book that is sappy and no angst. This one fits the bill. It was fun to read with little conflict. I hope this is not the last book with Seth and Lars.
SA
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, found-ebook
I was beside myself when I discovered that we got the final Bellski book this year, and immediately tore through the previous novels before gently opening the kindle page to this new one. Like its predecessors, "Wedding" is a combination of zany hijinks, protagonists trying to do the right thing, Too Much Family, and Chrismukkah. And then, there's more! Lars and Seth get marriage, and it's perfectly in keeping with them, from the proposal to the kiss.

Again there's a time-jump, and I like it so
Lisa The Novel Approach
~ 4.5 Stars ~

I was first introduced to Lars and Seth a few years back in Carol of the Bellskis. I wasn’t sure if Lars could win me over when the two broke up, because of Lars fear of coming out of the closet. He was such a cold fish and so adamant about keeping things a secret about being gay, but come out of the closet he did, for the love of his man. Funny how fear works.

Then, in Miracle of the Bellskis, I was introduced to both Lars’ and Seth’s parents, and they both survived that trial by f
Monika
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

**4.5 Stars

I didn't get what I thought I was going to from this book. With a title like "Wedding Bellskis" I knew a wedding was going to be involved, so I expected something on the sappy end of the spectrum of romance novels. I should have realized after reading the previous books in this series that wasn't going to happen. 😂 What I did get was a really good story with drama, angst, laughter, the love of family and of course the love of a couple I'm going to miss terribly. This can't be the end,
Sherry
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yay!
John The Cosmic Wanderer
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
funny and just a feel good ending to the series. seth and lars are still great together! love it!
Erica
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series.
Katrina
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
It wouldn't feel like Hanukkah without an Astrid Amara romance. She's an m/m tradition. ...more
Simon
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: queer, mystery, romance
(Same review for all three.) I so enjoyed this series. I'm especially happy about it b/c I just set down another series that was also trying to be funny and couldn't sustain it. Humor is hard, and I'm delighted that this series pulled it off throughout.

The first was my favorite, sharp and pointed and with moments of surprise sweetness. The emotions felt real even in the absurd premise. The second was a bit repetitive but still quite enjoyable, then the third was wonderfully sweet, seeing them to
Melanie
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

Rating: 4.75 stars out of 5

For the full review visit https://wp.me/p220KL-cFt

From that Review: " Ah, Wedding Bellskis (Holidays with the Bellskis, #3) by Astrid Amara, what I can only assume is the final story in the Bellski tale is finishing off with Seth and Lars now happily established in their law practice and  after all this time,  able to get married and ready for it. It's been a long time coming for this couple and a great way to go out in style
Tena
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice to be back with Lars and Seth and all their supporting characters. There is so much going on in their lives, both good and bad. What I like best is their relationship, how solid they are as a couple and as partners, and the ending shows how they truly grasp what is important in life.
Lada
Dec 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Ah, I love reading established relationship story. This was a comfy read, but with a bit of spice. I loved that quick little wedding!
Gwendolyn
Apr 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lawyers
I hope this series continues even though Loose-Id is no more. These characters have definitely evolved over the last 7 years. It was nice to visit everyone again.
Victoria
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, m-m-holiday
3.5
Lee Rey
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the seeing the couple during the holidays again especially with a wedding! :)
Becky
Mar 05, 2018
Shaz
Dec 27, 2017

• Merry Cherry Christmas
  • A Christmas Wedding (Rory & Jack #3)
  • Best Beast (Enchanted Occasions)
  • Hexbreaker (Hexworld, #1)
  • A Distant Drum
  • Marc Jillson & The Gazebo (Love Inscribed, #2)
  • Agent Bayne (PsyCop, #9)
  • The Boy Next Door
  • Loving: A Photographic History of Men in Love 1850s-1950s
  • Tic-Tac-Mistletoe
  • Dauntless
  • Where He Ends and I Begin (Home, #3)
  • The D- in 403B
  • Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Big Bad Wolf, #4)
  • Truly, Madly, Deeply
  • The Capital (The Knight and the Necromancer #1)
  • Falling for the Geek (His Best Friend's Brother, #1)
  • Winter Prince (Vampire Daddies #1)

Holidays with the Bellskis (3 books)
  • Carol of the Bellskis (Holidays with the Bellskis, #1)
  • Miracle of the Bellskis (Holidays with the Bellskis, #2)

News & Interviews