Start by marking “Unlimited” as Want to Read:
Unlimited

Unlimited

(Milligan Creek #2)

A school field trip to the local Wetlands Unlimited marsh just outside the small prairie town of Milligan Creek, SK, gives best friends Matt, Chad, Dean, and Andrew a brilliant idea: hijacking the radio signal that transmits a recorded message about the marsh and using it to launch their own pirate radio station. Broadcasting late at night, mostly for their own amusement, ...more
Published August 27th 2017 by Millstone Press

To ask other readers questions about Unlimited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unlimited

Briar's Reviews
Unlimited by Kevin Miller is a must read fiction novel for all young readers!

I always loved middle-grade fiction, and this book proves my point! Some of the best creative plots come in the form of middle grade fiction, and I wish this would have been a book my teachers read to us in grade school. My grade 6 teacher always brought in cool books like this, that opened your imagination to a whole new world!

This book was full of silly adventures and a radio broadcast! I LOVE radio broadcasts, so see
Briar's Reviews
Unlimited by Kevin Miller is a must read fiction novel for all young readers!

Elizabeth
I received this book in a Goodreads giveaway!

This was fun! Well written, great story line, cute characters. I think this is a great book for middle grade readers. It was a bit difficult to tell the main characters apart - Dean, Matt, Chad, and Andrew are all very boring 90s names and they didn't have particularly unique personalities from each other. Still, a good read!
Richard Coxford
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a Goodreads Giveaway winner that my daughter was so excited to see arrive. We read it together, a chapter each night, and she loved it from start to finish. The boys and their crazy plans really appealed to the tomboy in her, and she actually really enjoyed learning more about nature through the kids interactions with Ms. Blunt.

A great middle school book with lots of adventure and a fun plot. We'll be getting the first book in the Milligan Creek series to read together.
Chris devine
Feb 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I'm not sure how to review this book, as an adult who grew up in the late 80's, early nineties, I can kind of relate to the guys, just coming up with random plans to keep ourselves entertained. But this was released in 2017, and I'm not sure kids would pick this book up, it doesn't seem like it would connect to them when you can just make a podcast at home. The writing is typical for a book aimed at , I don't know, 9 - 12 year olds, maybe? Anyways, I found it to be a quick, fun read.

I won this f
Amy (novelteahappyme)
Great improvement in story telling from the first book in this series! Good narrative flow from beginning to end. Will need to read first book in series in order to get a sense of character development as such is somewhat lacking here ... which is disappointing as the main characters are such an interesting group of guys! Struggling male readers are sure to enjoy this one as well as readers age 9 to 12 who enjoy action and adventure. Full review will be published in CM Magazine.
Chelsea Manz
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Appeals to all ages and is humorous.
I also appreciated how Kevin wove in important information about nature/conservation and the environment through storytelling.
Wendy
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Wendy by: Goodreads Giveaways
“Unlimited” which I won through Goodreads Giveaways begins with a prank and a school field trip to the Milligan Creek Heritage Marsh that fuels Matt, Chad, Dean and Andrew’s ingenious idea of hijacking the radio signal at the Wetlands Unlimited radio station to launch their scary, suspenseful play called “It Came …from the Grain.” What they don’t expect is that it will become an instant sensation and that Ms. Henrietta Blunt the wetlands and waterfowl expert will do everything in her power to sh ...more
Benjamin Peters
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and have become a fan of Kevin Miller's writing. The story follows a group of teenage boys and their mischievous adventures. It is written well and flows smoothly. I could have easily sat down and read this book in one sitting if I had the time. I always looked forward to the next opportunity when I could pick it up and read a couple chapters.

I would have loved to have had the opportunity to read this story when I was in middle school. Sadly, that was some
Linda
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: won
Even as an adult I enjoyed this story. The dialog was amazingly real; you must know a few preteens to get it. I learned a few things about marshes & eco-systems. Thanks for a good read.
Andrea
Feb 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I received this book in a Goodreads giveaway.

Easy read and entertaining story even if it is for a younger audience.
Filip
Jul 28, 2019
J Lynn
Jan 22, 2018
Heather
rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2017
George Jatagandzidis
Rishikesh
Mia Oli
Dec 30, 2017
Raised on a farm outside of Foam Lake, Saskatchewan, Kevin still thinks the prairies are the best place to be, but the mountains are a close second. He currently makes his home in Kimberley, BC, with his wife and four kids. Kevin is a prolific and award-winning author, editor, and filmmaker. He's been involved in about a dozen films in various capacities, and as a writer, editor, co-writer, and co ...more

Milligan Creek (3 books)