Start by marking “Steel (Trinity, #3)” as Want to Read:
Steel (Trinity, #3)

Steel

(Trinity #3)

Only the Devil you know has the power to really hurt you.

Strong, daring, and loyal to a fault, Amelia Solis is the soul of The Trinity. Yet, this leader of New York’s top cartel has become a pawn in the game of revenge. All to hurt Leandro, the man she wants more than life but cannot be with.

The enemy’s always watching, biding his time.

Leandro Masseur, Lieutenant in the
Published March 6th 2018 by J. L. Lora

To ask other readers questions about Steel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steel

Start your review of Steel (Trinity, #3)
Sentranced Jem
Mar 12, 2018 rated it liked it
FOR GOODREADS

ARC

I was expecting explosion... Instead I got sparks.

Steel was an ok read. The pace was fine but it was filled with 'something' that I can't pinpoint. Somethingn that that left me bored at times. But then on the flip side Amelia and Leo's chemistry can be somewhat described as explosive... Yet cliché.

Thé storyline was subdued compare to other books I've read from this genre: so,you couldn't help but compare and feel disappointed.

Some would agree that the end was worth all the unnecessary dedi
Bethany-Kris
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leo and Mel were everything I hoped for and more. I waited sooooooo long for this book, and it did not disappoint. JL does a great job of keeping the storyline and plot moving from one thing to the next, and it keeps you guessing about what exactly might be thrown their way next. There's a ton of emotional baggage for Leo and Mel to work through ... but geeze, once they do.

It's all sparks, baby.

This series has been a fantastic read from beginning to end, and this is just the start of a wonderf
Christiann Igou
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2018
Emotion & Captivating Story...I was on edge the entire book, J.L. Lora keeps you guessing/wondering what will happen next. Both Leo & Mel's loyalty is unwavering and even though they try to downplay their attraction their chemistry jumps off the pages. Every suspense-filled turn lead up to the perfect ending.

J.L. Lora's writing is on point and this series just improved with each book. After each book, I keep saying oh, this is my new favorite but overall I just love this series and the girls tha
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steel is the third book in the Trinity series, and since each book is about one of the "Sisters in Arms" that make up the Trinity, people could think that they could read them as standalones. Yeah, no. They may be about each sister, but the layers of evil stalking them spans all three books, so I believe you MUST READ Boss (Book 1) and Made (Book 2), FIRST! Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Amelia 'Mel' Solis is the last single one standing, and she has no desire to change that, as vengeance agai ...more
Brigitte
Trinity. Three best friends and "Sisters in Arms" live in a dangerous world, where one of them is the main target of a maniac.

Mel is the only one of the Trinity who remains single. It's a choice she made as a result of her life experiences.

Leo used to play the field until he met Mel who captivated him, body, heart and soul, but he can only live in hope for she refuses to commit.

After attending the wedding of one of her "sisters", Mel receives a message from a friend in need and makes a quick exi
HeartBreaker
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
This book was explosive.The chemistry between Mel and Leo is so hot and mind-blowing.Literaly.

This is the third and last book in The Trinity series.And i have to say,waiting for this book to release was torture,but so worth it.

Mel and Leo were amazing.This book picks up right after Gia and Noah's wedding,and i have to say,it's full of action,drama,angst and hot steamy scenes.
I have to admit that i had a hard time warming up to Mel's character.I can't really say why but i just didn't liked her at
Crysti Jane
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
** Note: I received a complimentary copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. **

I’m going to begin this with the note that I read the entire Trinity Series in 4 days. Yes, the entire series. All 3 novels and the short story companion. That is how invested in this story I was. This is the third book in the series and its focus is on Amelia aka Mel. Her story with Alec’s right hand man, Leandro aka Leo, was introduced in the first book but was done mysteriously. The love story is one
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
This is more of a 3.5 Star Rating for me...

Here we are the end… the conclusion to the Trinity series. I think I might have been expecting more of an explosive, combustible ending. I mean it was good, it was more like fireworks than an explosion for me. I liked Amelia and was excited for her and Leo’s story. They’ve been doing this bit of a side-step for a while now so maybe I geared myself up too much for this book. It wasn’t a dud but it fell short for me, which makes me a bit sad since I felt
Kelly
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-2-blog
Mel's story doesn't disappoint

The third book in the Trinity series, this is not a standalone. You need to read Boss and Made first.

Mel is the most bada$$ of the Trinity; I loved that about her and I was cheering her on here when she showed that strength. And I was definitely cheering for Leo to win his woman, as I have been doing throughout the series--the two of them have some off the charts chemistry going for them. The set-up and the characters were still intriguing and the--by now trademar
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick and easy read. The storyline is well-crafted, intriguing, suspenseful, has drama and steam. The characters are defined, and likable with sizzling chemistry. I liked it.

Elvira
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read with strong and well developed characters with plenty of chemistry and twist to make for an enjoyable and engaging storyline.

Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m on a roll with reading new authors to me. I’ve been finding some great authors. I have to say the first two books in this series were better as far as wow factor. Don’t get me wrong this book was well written but it was just meh for me. Mel and Leo’s chemistry was off the charts, but that really is the only point worth mentioning. The whole book seems kind of cliché. Mel wasn’t a very likable character, in the beginning but I warmed up to her by the end. Then Leo wasn’t very likable in the ...more
Jeune
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
H.B. Jasick
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
These characters bring you another great story to add to an already great series. I was not disappointed at all going in, and I didn’t expect to be. This author can write an amazing story that will keep you invested until the end! I would definitely recommend this book, along with the others written this author. Definitely memorable, and totally worth every minute!
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is a book that readers are going to be drawn to. They won’t know what that something is, but they’re going to love it.
A Klue
As an avid mafia romance reader, I’m always all in for a pistol packing female mafiosa heroine. Throw in a tall, dark, handsome mobster hero, and it’s twice the fun. Seeing them struggle to let down walls and finally let themselves become vulnerable enough to love is another good setup for me. Unfortunately, there were other issues at play that dampened my enjoyment of what I expected to be an epic read.

I’ll start with the constant back and forth alternating first person POV between the main co
Maevelin
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So Steel. Here we are. I waited for this book for quite some time because ever since I read Boss Leandro and Amelia...Leo and Mel...shone through for me and I wanted to read their story. I wanted to be part of their journey and the author delivered all the promise.

What intrigued me with this couple was the chemistry. It was electric. Whenever they appeared on the pages at any part of the trilogy the words were becoming alive so I wanted to see if this was a spark or a flare or if ir was somethin
Donna
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in a series about three women who are incredibly close friends and run a powerful group in New York called The Trinity and also own a lounge called The Coven. The first book was about Carissa, who loves Alec and had twins. The second book was about Gia and her love for Noah. This third book is about Mel and Leo, who love each other deeply but are at odds with each other much of the time at the beginning of the book. An evil man named Sebastian has been trying to hurt Leo t ...more
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the final book in the series and written about Amelia Solis and Leandro Masseur, struggling relationship. Mel and Leo have been playing ring around the roses throughout all three books but due to a promise made, Mel is resistance to a relationship. Her determination to seek revenge for the death of her sister is ongoing with force but the enemy is using her as a pawn and on a rampage. Leo is placed in protective mode and the decision placed him and Mel in each other’s lives until the sit ...more
Kaye
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
KICKIN' THAT LEVEL UP!!!
A spinning, twisting vortex of inadvertent mishaps and surprising events that keep you flipping page after page. One wild rollercoaster ride with a full range of stormy, pulsing emotions bursts to life beautifully. One smooth flowing, high octane and white hot that'll take everything in its wake. A gripping storyline and thrilling plot bring this bad boy together fluidly. Striving to overcome all the trials and tribulations along with a few bumps and bruises make for one
Adalle
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A-M-AZING!
by Dale

It took me a minute to come down from the rafters, from reading this book.
Mia and Leo are just what the title of this book. These two here are the backbone of their respective families. Their chemistry, just slightly unorthodox, as it. Will have you wanting them to be your ride or die.

From the very beginning; “Boss” to “Made”. Mia and Leo will take you on the best journey ever.

I spent a few additional days looking for their other portion of their story... 2.5 and I’m definitely
Madamoiselle Moi
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
J.L. Lora's third installment in the Trinity series, Steel, brings forth yet another strong female in this remarkable series. It's imperative to read the stories in this story in order: #1: Boss, #2 Made and then #3 Steel. Each story brings more to a character that has been introduced in the series, showcasing a strong and epic story with a unique lead female character.

Steel is Mel's stage. All that is holy, this is the story that you will want to read first as it is definitely the best - best
Sharon
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book and is has to be read after the 2 earlier books so that you understand the characters, what is happening and why. I love the strong characters in this story and their realistic dialogue. There is still a lot of twists and turns in this story along with suspense, drama and excitement. This is a wonderful book; the whole series is well worth the time to read it all.
Heather Wamboldt
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mel and Leandro get their story as the finale for this series. Mel, the strongest and most stubborn woman of The Trinity, can't deny her attraction to Leandro but refuses to give in, determined to avenge her sister's death. The danger and twists bring this series to an exciting conclusion.

InD'tale Magazine
J.L. Lora does not disappoint in this third novel of the Trinity series and the badass women that make it up.

Read full review in the 2018 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.

Kirstie Ibrahim
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was by far my favourite out of the series. I wish the other two had as much going on in them as this one did. There was way more Cartel feel to it and showed their badassness more.

All up I really enjoyed the series.
Jackie Roberts
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lisa
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done J.L. I look forward to more!
Cate Tayler
May 05, 2018
Natalie Hammer
Aug 10, 2019

• DOM DIARIES : THE CHASE: A Billionaire searches for love.
  • Wild Card (Advantage Play, #1)
  • Firefighters Next Door (Temptation Next Door, #6)
  • Brother's Cop Friend (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #113)
  • Dark King (Advantage Play, #2)
  • Cozen
  • Loyalty (John + Siena #1)
  • Honey and the Hitman
  • Chris (The Guzzi Legacy, #3)
  • MAX (A Sexy Standalone Contemporary Bad Boy Billionaire Romance)
  • Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)
  • Shattered Lies (Devastation Duet Book 1)
  • The Protective SEAL
  • Vicious: An Irish Mafia Romance (Wild Irish Book 1)
  • Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy #1)
  • The Guardian: Daryl (Cover Six Security, #2)
  • Marcus (The Guzzi Legacy, #6)
  • Disgrace (John + Siena #2)
J. L. Lora is a Dominican-American author of contemporary and romantic suspense. Her stories explore the dark side of good characters—people living in the gray areas of life—playing the cards life has dealt them. Her stories manifest her love for badass alpha heroines and take-your-breath-away alpha men.

Learn more about J. L. Lora at www.JLLora.com.

Trinity (4 books)