Start by marking “Merry Christmas, Baby” as Want to Read:
Merry Christmas, Baby

Merry Christmas, Baby

Having to work on Christmas Eve is bad. Having to work the graveyard shift on Christmas Eve is worse. Having to work the graveyard shift on Christmas Eve when your life is a mess? Well, that’s some BS. There doesn’t seem to be a Merry Christmas in store for Sunday Marks, but maybe one call can change that.

***This short story contains profanity and sexual content. If you
Published December 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Merry Christmas, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merry Christmas, Baby

Start your review of Merry Christmas, Baby
Mary
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very good holiday read. Naughty and nice.
Connie
Wow! This is the first novella, I've read in a long time, that actually completed the amazing story! It had a beginning, a middle, and a completed end.
Sunday Marks is tired of being just a booty call to Austin. When he suggests its because she doesn't "ask" for more, Sunday lays his ignorant a$$ out! Sunday informs him that if a man really loves his lady, she shouldn't have to "ask" him for anything. Anything she wants or needs should be automatically taken care of if he is observant, and
Carolyn
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Merry Uuumh, Oooh, that was good!

Okay, ummh this was a very good short, sweet Christmas love story. I need Justin to visit my office and break me off a little Holiday Cheer. Sunday left her receptionist sight happy and bright. Loved it. You'll need to get your own....
Enecia
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute

This was a cute short story and fun read. Ms. House always gives us just enough of everything to make a great story!
Mia Morgan
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

This was short and so sweet. I enjoyed this Christmas story. Good read, Alexander House. See what's next on the list.
Malaika
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story!

Alexandria House has become on of my favs. She has done it again with this sweet short story. Great read!
Re
Cute

This was a cute short. I’m glad Justin had a plan in motion, I was a little nervous. Sunday was not having it. Black Love
Nikki (Melanin Book Babe)
I really loved this Christmas story it had everything I wanted. Sunday basically wasnt too happy that she had to work on Christmas eve. And on top of that mad that a guy who she really loved and supported (Justin) had Sunday feeling like she didn't matter. Justin went out his way to not only prove he will always be there for Sunday and love her through it all, it ended in a very happy way.

Alexandria House is great with the pen! I now want to read her other series she has out. I loved how easy
MARQUETTA
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Merry Christmas, Baby is a sexy short story that takes place on Christmas Eve. Sunday has to work on Christmas Eve but what’s worse is that her relationship with her long-time boyfriend, Justin, is on the rocks. All of that changes with one phone call.

I really enjoyed Justin and Sunday. Justin was trying to get back in Sunday’s good graces and Sunday wasn’t having it. The push and pull between the two was realistic of people who’ve been together for awhile and the communication lapses and one
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Cute shirt and stillngave a strong sista

Sunday was not in a sunny disposition in this Christmas eve. She always stuck working the graveyard shift alone. She missed her man or was he. She had no heat in the winter. And did not like her job.

Justin was in the dog house but he knew how to make up for it.

A quickie from Alexandria brought the goods. MERRY CHRISTMAS Sunday and Justin and congratulations.
Jite
Dec 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Steamy short

This steamy short stories is a couple of scenes between Sunday, a down on her luck hospital switchboard operator, who is also a chronic overthinking, and the guy she’s in love with but feels doesn’t love her as much. I thought this was okay. Mostly it’s steamy. I would read a long form of this.
R
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice

I love short stories that keep my attention and end good. You are a gifted writer and as I said before, every book of yours that I have read so far, has not disappointed me at all! On to the next book!!! Thanks for another great read. Can't wait to see whats in store in the next book.
Vernell Renee Howard Griffin
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

What a great start for the New Year! Thinking that your love life is over because your feeling neglected and frustrated. Then finding out that there were plans set in motion to be with you not just on Christmas and New Years but everyday of your lives. This was sensual, nice and full of a little voyerism. Great Read! What A Night!
Rena
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good quick read

This story was a good quick read. Sunday was fed up with things in her personal life as well as her professional. However, Justin wasn't about to let go. He found a way to make her Christmas very merry.
JoJo Rogers
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another “this should be a full novel” short story. Alexandria has the unique ability of making her short stories read like a scene from a movie...the reader becomes absorbed in the moment, but is left wondering what happened before at minimum...after if they’re lucky.
Lakimbac
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Story!

This was a beautiful Christmas love story. Justin showed up and showed out
This is my first read by this author and I will definitely be reading more of her books.
Untamed  Publishing
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alex House nails it with this short Christmas love story. Laced with joyful loving and a heart throb that will melt your heart in Justin, this quick read will leave you fulfilled yet salivating for more.
Korei Mullins
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and Sweet

This was a good holiday short that took a bad day and turned it into a memorable and joyous one. So glad that Justin not only stepped up but finally conveyed his feelings and intentions--it seemed that Sunday was overdue for a break and a breakthrough.
Indigo Blu
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. House, Ms.House

Yes I love this story.
I would recommend it to any one who enjoys good story telling. I gave it 5 stars because sex aside (which I enjoyed reading) it is genuinely a good story. And a reliable one as well. Well done Ms. House
Shana Brown
Right on Time

Loved it.... Nice with a little naughty.....Sweet with a little spice....Romance with a little comedy....what more can you ask for in a novella? Nothing!! One-click and enjoy
Britt Joni
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finding love in a hopeless place

Justin & Sunday story was a refreshing read. It tells a story of a love that needs to be restored. I loved that Justin laid down the law & brought a smile to Sunday's Christmas morning
Terra Robinson
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect for the holiday!

Short holiday read, with just the right amount of heat, angst, and a happily every after! Christmas time is perfect for short reads, with so much going on this time of year! Good story!
Shavonna Futrell
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot Christmas story

This was a steamy Christmas short story, I cannot wait to read a full novel by this author p, she gets right to the point from the start and just pull you in and keep you there until the end.
Authoress Nikqua
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First time author! Great book!

This short story was everything! She has a fan for life! No doubt about to check out more of her work. New Author to me, and I’m already a fan of her work!
Tia Stewart
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Merry Christmas, then...

Now, this story was too short but everything you need to get your juices flowing. Every minute of it was worth it and so good. I would love a work night like this one. Justin, Justin, Justin, loving me some Justin.
RENDA FOSTER
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

I loved reading about Justin and Sun they both still loved each other,over thinking was definitely going to ruin the couple .yes Justin knew Sun the way he did showed up and showed out with that wonderful ending
Teresa Mcmillian
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Memories

I knew I was going to like this story when I saw that it was happening in my home state of Mississippi. My only complaint was that it came and went too fast. I want more!
A. Johnson
So cute!!!!

Omg! This story was so incredibly cute. I found myself smiling every time Sunday and Justin talked or were in the room together. It was surely a Merry Christmas, Baby, indeed. Great read!
Jendayi Derisca
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awww

That was so cute and sexy at the same time! It was a great short story and I can’t wait for more from you!
V. Verne
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super cute and quick read! I loved the relationship between Sunday and Justin; it wasn't typical. This story was sweet with just the right amount of spice.
« previous 1 3 next »

• All I Want: A Christmas Short
  • New Year, New Boo?: a holiday short
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • A Touch of Sugar (Sweet Heat Book 3)
  • Santa, Baby!: A Sexy Holiday Short
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)
  • In Pursuit of You (In The Heart of A Valentine Book 6)
  • The Night Before (A Holiday Novella)
  • Love in the Streets
  • King of Hearts: A Short Story Collection (High Stakes Book 2)
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • Give Me A Reason (In The Heart Of A Valentine #3)
  • The Games We Play (FWB, #1)
  • Anonymous Acts (Five Star Enterprises)
  • Adjacent: A Building 402 Novella
A southern girl at heart, Alexandria House has an affinity for good banana pudding, Neo Soul music, and tall black men in suits. When this fashionista is not shopping, she’s writing steamy stories about real black love.

Blog: http://msalexhouse.blogspot.com/