Start by marking “Mr. Dirty (London Billionaire, #4)” as Want to Read:
Mr. Dirty (London Billionaire, #4)

Mr. Dirty

(London Billionaire #4)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  379 Ratings  ·  133 Reviews
I have a dirty mouth. That’s the truth. Women love it. And I have no plans on changing. Why would I?

I like my life. The women, the partying, the fun.

Until I meet my new neighbour.

She’s messing with my good thing. She’s annoying, and persistent, and a pain in the… well you get the idea. She’s also gorgeous, and smart… and completely immune to me.

And now she needs my hel
Published December 11th 2017 by Sankofa Girl

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Dirty

Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Nana Malone Fans, Romance
3.5 A Recipe in Changing Ways Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
This is a tale of two people motivated to Not Be Their Parents!
Nathan, charming, intelligent and down right sexy as hell, is the man who all women enjoy "Enjoying" as much as he does. He makes sure all of his partners know their time is very limited with no relationship possibility. So far, all have been on the same page and Oh, My what a page it is... With Nathan having all the talents and verbal abilities to make a woman's panties com
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
This is my first Nana Malone book and I have to say I really enjoyed it. This story is about two people that become friends, then lovers, only to have it all fall apart. But sometimes it doesn't stay that way.
Nathan has a lot of trust issues and so he has become a man whore and just treats women like they are nothing. He finds nothing wrong with this as long as everyone is having a good time.
Sophie meets Nathan and finds his womanizing ways, not to her liking. But the chemistry she has for him
Just Lily
It was actually pretty hard to give a rating to that one. Here is why. It all begins with him being a manwhore all over the place. Anywhere he was, with anyone he was with, even h saw it multiple times, like – she herself lost count – a lot. Add my cringe right there with a sigh of Why that again??? I almost DNFed it, but thought – Nah, I’ll finish it and will give it my 1 star rating and it can be that something good I did today.

Back to the plot there. They weren’t in any kind of relationship t
Rosie J.
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance Lovers
Can a down and dirty commit-phobe actually be the wingman for a woman he finds intriguing and attractive? Can a nice girl who desires to be naughty with her wingman take a chance on a casual relationship without involving feelings? You already know the answers to these questions. Now, just hold on for the ride! BONUS: The hero had a beautiful relationship with his (step)mother.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Cheri
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nathan loved women. Wasn't in love with them. Talking dirty, getting down and dirty, yes. No commitment. He was upfront about it and everyone knew the rules. It hadn't been a problem until he got a new neighbor. Gorgeous, sassy, and seemed to have it in for him. Why? It didn't take long for him to turn her attitude into a game called pushing Sophy's buttons.

She tried to ignore him but he was such a jerk. A new woman every night. Loud music. Loud other things she didn't care to think about but co
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Frustratingly arrogant, judgmental, sex - crazed jerk. Nathan has heard and seen it all. He may be a jerk but he's no cheater and cannot abide anyone that is. That is the one topic he and neighbor Sophie can agree on. At least that she'll admit to. Nana Malone tempts with lust but seduces with love. Mr. Dirty delves into affairs of the heart. Nathan is a man of many complexities from alpha heartthrob to lost soul. His vices are his shield from the heartache of his life. Sophie is his greatest cr ...more
Michelle Eriksen
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nathan is not one for commitment, he plays the field and rarely is with the same woman for any length of time, but when he decides to give Sophie lessons on how to not get attached things get interesting.

Mr Dirty is a very interesting story with lots of heat, but has some amazingly tender moments too. Even though Nathan seems like a not so nice guys at times, he can be very sweet too.
Pauline Cassie
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nathan and Sophie meet whilst Sophie is carrying out her duties as an events organiser. Although there is immediate chemistry, their paths separate and nothing comes of their initial meeting.

Some months later, Nathan moves into the flat next door to Sophie and although he has never forgotten the brain-scrambling blonde, he fails to associate her likeness to his new, red-headed neighbour.

Nathan can, and does, have a new girl in his bed every night much to Sophie's horror as she is often disturbed
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
description
Mr. Dirty is the latest release by Nana Malone.

Sophie has tried the relationship thing and after being humiliated by her boyfriend, she decides no strings is the way to live her life. Now it is time for lessons on non commitment sex, so who better to show her the joy of friends with benefits sex than her sexy dirty talking neighbor?

If there ever was an over the top playboy, it is Nathan. The man had no shame and didn't make any apologies about his lack of morals or behavior when it comes to wom
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Advanced lessons for a casual one-night-stand coming free by Mr. Dirty himself? Jump at the chance to read the most exquisite lessons of your lifetime."

"I received a complimentary copy of this book and have volunteered to leave a review."

Would you call your self adventurous or a low profile person who's doing their job and keep their dull life just because it feels safer? To turn upside down the question; Would you call your self conventional or a detached person who's doing their job and kee
Alisa
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Must love bad boys! Nathan is definitely a bad boy and a player, who ends up playing himself. Sophie is your everyday girl, who is the complete opposite of the model types Nathan lean towards, but catches his attention anyway. I loved Nathan and Sophie! Their story was well told and moved along nicely. Great book!
Nati
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nathan is a bad boy and he loves women. Sophie like to play safe in life. They met one year ago and now they are neighbors. Can they be friends with benefits without the attachment? They will help each other find happiness. I received a free copy of this book and I voluntarily reviewed it
kgagnon
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had so much fun reading this charming sexy romance. Nathan and Sophie were hard working and successful. They were attracted to each other at first sight but unable to act on it. Now a year later they have become neighbors. I loved how their relationship slowly grew and progressed. Their banter was witty and their chemistry was off the charts. They were so perfect together, it wasn't an easy relationship which made their connection explosive. There were so many laugh out loud moments but many s ...more
Amanda Marlowe
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Sophie and Nathan, who meet up at an event she’s been working at and then don’t meet up for another year, although they have both been thinking about the other.
This is a very different story to Nana’s usual ones, for a start there’s no suspense or thriller element to it at all, but it is a romance, and it’s a great read, I read it in one longish sitting!

Well done Nana for another great story.
Saniya
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
received ARC COPY in exchange of an honest review
***Spoiler Free****
It was a fun loving book. An easy story which will make you feel light after a tiring day.
Since it's an ARC I cannot provide information about the storyline but what I can tell you is that it is worth your time
Monique Hebert
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so hot. I read it in one sitting, I couldn't put it down. It was an interesting story, and the sex scenes were so steamy hot. Worth the read.
Linda Ketter
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
What an interesting take on the playboy billionaire. The playboy (Nathan) teaches the recently embarrassed by her boyfriend (Sophie) how to have casual sex and not get attached. However, he becomes attached to her. What starts out as casual sex between friends becomes feelings and emotions are involved. Until one night ...

Fraught with emotions from childhood, both characters try to deal with how to have their own relationship without being like their fathers. I love that both Sophie and Nathan h
Marcia
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mr. Dirty is apart of the London Billionaire's series by Nana Malone. It is not necessary to read the other books in the series, because it is a standalone, but you would be remiss if you did not read the other books, because this is one sexy and hot series. Umm...seriously, these guys are Brits, so they totally have English accents as well as the nonstop usage of English phrases and slang. As an added bonus, characters from some of the other books make their appearances in this one, and I am a ...more
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2017
Rate: 4,2 / 5 stars

My first ever Nana Malone read. I wasn't disappointed in the least. She wrote a compelling story about sex and love. It was a lot of fun, with hateful banter filled with sexual tension, and a fuck buddies relationship that will make you heart skip not just because it's hot but because it's freaking sweet too.

He was being pulled into her orbit despite it breaking all his rules, he actually wondered what it might be like to shag someone who he wanted to do more than just shag
Karen
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it

I love all of the Malone sisters' books. Together or apart. The London Billionaire Series is one of the best in my opinion. Mr. Dirty isn't my favorite in this series, but it's pretty great regardless.

Ever have a run-in with someone and can't get them out of your head? Well, that's what happened to Nathan. Until he gets a new neighbor. Sophie is frustratingly uptight, always complaining about his lifestyle, his noise level, even the girls he brings home - but she's intriguing. She's almost pushe
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is the first book I have read by this author. This was a pretty good book. I really liked the hero and heroine. They go from frenemies to lovers and I really like the interactions they have between each other. I also really enjoyed their respective best friends. However, as much as I liked this book, the heroine’s backstory and the motivations behind her actions are missing for most of the book. I wish there had been more written about her. But overall, it was a good book. I will definitely ...more
Toni L
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was initially really put off by the title of this story & wasn't sure that I wanted to read it, but it's actually much better than the title suggests. Yes, there is dirty talk but that's not all there is to this story which is actually much better than just a dirty talk/ hot sex read. The characters are well written & I found myself sympathising with each of them throughout the book. Lots of great banter between the characters which gives this read a much lighter, easier to enjoy feel ...more
Claire
Shelves: romance
This is the first book I've read by Ms. Malone, but it won't be my last. What a clever, engaging, perfect romp through Sophie and Nathan's respective insecurities and courageous choices. Both characters had to mature, face their pasts, and be brave enough to trust themselves and eachother. For the record, I thought this was mildly dirty...just the right amount!

I'm looking forward to enjoying more Nana Malone!
Jacky
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my..... This is a full on romance. A redeemable manwhore.

I enjoyed watching Nathan's behavior change in part because of his relationship with Sophie. The relationship was so well written, you could feel the dynamics changing as Nathan and Sophie spent more time together.

You could feel Sophie's pain and at the same time be frustrated with his age handled the situation. YET, you could also understand why she reacted as she did.

You could feel Nathan's pain and frustration, but you also got a gli
Mad
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4/5*

Full review soon

Nada de muito surpreendente nem nada de completamente novo, mas, em geral, gostei.
Jammie Bebout
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another home run for Nana Malone! This book was dirty and sexy and quirky and funny, yet somehow manages to be poignant as well. The plot was interesting, the writing extraordinary, and the characters both authentic and engaging. This is a book you just don’t want to put down. It warms your heart, while setting other body parts absolutely on fire. Overall, I found it to be intriguing and insightful, impassioned and romantic, witty and endearing, and completely riveting. I would highly recommend ...more
Eileen Robinson
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, arcs
I received an arc copy of this book in return for nothing but an honest review.
Nathan is the typical playboy, loves women, no commitments, brash, arrogant, oh yeah and sexy, hot and as delicious as sin itself. He makes no apologies for his lifestyle, infact he enjoys every single moment of each and every woman. He will never be like his father who is nothing but a cheater! His neighbour Sophie, is uptight, argumentative and judgemental, yet there is something about her he just can't put his fing
Nicole  Henderson
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nana Malone does it again. I loved Sophie and Nathan. Nathan is like a lost puppy with a very dirty mouth (pun intended). He is struggling to find his way after leaving his father’s company. Sophie is trying to find that perfect yet boring guy that will take care of her feelings but not her needs. They meet and have a very steamy interaction and then connect again after a year. Do they remember each other?? As always the sex scenes are on point. Very steamy and hot. Their story takes a hold of y ...more
Jocelyne
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love stories in London! This is a funny and hot sexy romance about Sophie (so cute) and Nathan (playboy with no commitment, alpha). Their first encounter is very hot! I love how the author write this story. I'm looking forward to read/listen more books from this beautiful and so sympathetic author. It's a Nana Malone's book, so there is no risk. Take it and read it! I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Nessa
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Throughout this entire story, I couldn't tell if I wanted to hate or love this book. The title I think is a little misleading on what the book is about, but overall it was an enjoyable story. There were several times that I walked away from this book, but I couldn't completely stop reading it. I loved the ending, and for the most part the story overall.

Please note that I did receive an ARC, and the opinions expressed in this review are my own.
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin

London Billionaire (4 books)
  • Mr. Cocky (London Billionaire, #1)
  • Mr. Trouble (London Billionaire, #2)
  • Mr. Big (London Billionaire Book 2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Arabella
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99