Start by marking “The Spark: Ignite Your Passion” as Want to Read:
The Spark: Ignite Your Passion

The Spark: Ignite Your Passion

What is the spark? It's an idea that is combined with an emotional experience. It creates a sudden rush. It creates hope. It stirs your heart and mind with thoughts of potential. The spark is the starting point of an adventure. It's where initiative is first summoned. It's the trigger; the call to take action. You can create a life by design. You can build a business that ...more
Published December 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Spark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spark

Start your review of The Spark: Ignite Your Passion
Zabi
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Spark, an excellent book, provides a great insight into the current business environment through the lens of an expert. It does so in the context of a true story which in itself is motivational and fun to read. The book has a lot to offer and there are many lessons to take away from it. The tone of the book reflects that it has been written with passion. As a business school student, I found this book persuasive, encouraging and a lot more practical. Highly recommend it to small business own ...more
Harry
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect book to start the year. It's raw, honest, entertaining and isn't filled with jargon or fluff. A great book for anyone considering starting their own business or finding their own path, particularly in the maze of the corporate world! Would recommend.
Luis Silva
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Passion is a matter of believe!

This is an excellent book to read. It makes you thinking the importance to find out what and why really motivates you to do the job you are involved
Steve Salvemini
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be of great value and motivation. There were parts of this book that very much struck a strong understanding with me. Well done Arthur. It was very concise and highly packed with details. Fully recommend this to any person looking for inspiration.
Anna Castello
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What makes this so incredible is the richness of the heartfelt personal stories that allows us to identify and feel that our own failures and disrepute can be brought to light .
An exceptional read of one man's pride , passion and perseverance . The spark that enabled him to stand in the mirror and look beyond the reflection of his ego and face what we all fear the most ....the reality of our true being . The realisation and understanding of the true meaning of value and worth.  Bringing forth a
Hans Peter
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
A book about a person on a good career trajectory. Then his company merge with another company with a very different culture and he decides to leave. After working in his father's business for some months he gets a couple of new jobs and ends up starting his own business.

It's a short book, but still appears verbose.
It tells the person's story, but not very much else.
Brett
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can honestly say that I am not an avid reader by any stretch of the imagination, however, when I started reading The Spark, I literally could not put it down and finished it in under 2 hours.
Arthur relates his story of climbing the corporate ladder early in his career with zest and determination and untold ambition. As usually happens in big organisations like banks, however, bureaucracy and the tendency for those in high positions to want to maintain the status quo tend to eventually wear do
Hunter Leonard
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Arthur delivers a heartfelt and passionate story about how to succeed based on his own experience in actually doing it. There's plenty of people out there offering advice but they've never actually done it themselves. This is what makes this required reading - Arthur has achieved what he is advising you to do. Thanks.
Simon Coelho
Jun 08, 2020
Victor
is currently reading it
Jun 11, 2020

• Seeing Gardens (New Millennium)
  • 150 Things You Need to Know Now That You're a Grownup