Start by marking “Too Easy (She Asked for It, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Too Easy (She Asked for It, #0.5)

Too Easy

(She Asked for It #0.5)

This edition was previously published under the ASIN B078735XXN

WHORE, SLUT, AN EASY LAY... I'VE BEEN CALLED A LOT OF THINGS.

It turns me on most when a man says it while he's taking me from behind.

People say there's a reason I am the way I am.
And sure, some stuff happened to me.
Some messed up sh*t I'd never wish on anyone.
But I've been like this long before that night.

Tha
Published December 10th 2017

Start your review of Too Easy (She Asked for It, #0.5)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a Prequel to ‘She Asked for It’, it’s a good short story that will definitely peaked your interest
Selene
This short story gave a tiny peek into the lives of two teens. I sort of liked it.

► Amazon freebie. Dual POVs. First-person.
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo 37457617_zps56gxidon.jpg

Too Easy (She Asked for It, #0.5) by Willow Winters is a short prequel to She Asked for It.
It was short and sweet but was an intriguing introduction to the main event.
So this teased and set the stage,
Not quite sure what the full story is but I'm guessing it has something to do with what happens to
Alison while at Mikes house and the aftermath.
This prequel was vague in content just a glimmer into the world its set in really.
We are introduced to Alison and Dean and teased really into what is t
Melanie (mells_view)
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m sold.

Agh... interesting. I need more. When does this one actually come out?

Too Easy is just a little back story to the book She Asked For It and then a few chapters sneak peek at SAFI. It’s vague and mysterious so far. Seems like Allison and Dean have a history but there’s way more at play here.

^fan edit I made on Instagram!
Vasiliki
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebie

This is a prequel for She asked for it and it's nicely done! There is few information about the heroes and their background, but no spoilers for what is to come. Ms. Winters kept me on the edge of my seat during this novella as I couldn't put it down and its darkness was just luring around me. I had a bad feeling that something terrible will happen until the very last page!

I cannot wait to start reading She asked for it! I am scared and excited at the same time!

I definitely recommend th
Bethany-Kris
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Basically the first ten chapters of She Asked For It, to save you time. 😘
Tina H
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well this was quite the little tease!!

I am so ready for She Asked for It by Willow Winters . I NEED it!!
Siobhan
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Too Easy is the short prequel to She Asked for It, and it’s a great introduction to a wonderful book. I would certainly recommend reading this before you read She Asked for It, as it gives you an insight into the past of the two main characters and really sucks you into what is to come.

In truth, this is not a full four-star rating when considered alone. Sure, it’s a great introduction to what is to come. It gets you pumped and leaves you asking for more, but I felt as though I wasn’t given enoug
Heather
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it

He’s bad for me. But I can’t help what I want.

This was good. It definitely has me excited to read She Asked for It but I felt I needed just a little more information.
HMS
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So this was free and the prequel to on of my TBR books, so I grabbed it. Well, it was unnecessary because all of what is covered here is in the main book, She Asked for It
So color me confused why this was necessary.
Fierce Heroine
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a prequel to She Asked For It.
It's short, teasing and peeks your interest. Waiting to see what happens.
She Asked For It releases on January 23rd 2018.
Damjana
I won't rate it with stars, because it's too short. It's a pre-sequel and is happening 5 years before the story continue in book Little Liar.
Coco.V
Dec 13, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/13/2017)! 💝 - Prequel to She Asked for It...

Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Too Easy is the pre-quel for Willow Winter's upcoming book She Asked for It. It's basically just a little taste of the characters that will for sure leave you wanting more. This is a book I'm anticipating very much! I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on it, that blurb is so enticing! I'm super super excited to read She Asked For It.

Willow finished writing it today which just left me even more anxious for it.

Seriously, go check out that blurb and add it to your tbr! I ha
Aղցela W.
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a short quick intro into Alison and Dean and their story. I love reading this author and this was a good intro into a new series too me. This book was well written with no errors in grammar or spelling I am looking forward to reading the next book.
hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Wow! Another insanely intense book by Willow Winters! She is an amazing writer! I devoured this book in one sitting! I just refused to put it down! On my journey through Willows books I’ve come to the realization that she is now an official 1-click for me. He stories are dark and twisty and sexy and I constantly feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I’m on edge the whole time. I’m loving it!
Akd
**5 'Shady' Stars**

I'm amazed...

Short, strong, worth every second of my time. This is what this book represents for me.

This is sort of an introduction to book #1 and if said book turns out to be like this novella, with more dark complexity, than I can see myself becoming a hardcore fan of Willow Winters.

I can only say three words...Read This Book!

Melissa Ledet
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"There are times in life when you run towards something. And there are times you away. Neither choice is shameful. But either way, you're running."

Intriguing and leaving you wanting to know more of their story. Can't wait to read She asked for it.
Dana Delamar
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A lot happens in this short story, the prequel to She Asked for It. The male and female lead both have some compelling psychological issues going on, so I think the rest of this series will be quite interesting.
Rhonda Fortner  PA
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book

I'm confused, cause this is the book I just read She asked for it . It says it's a prequal but I don't see anything different about it . Maybe this book got renamed ? Anyhow it's an excellent book hot steamy and mysterious and everything I want in a book .
Cassandra Hyden
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It’s the start of Dean and Allison’s Story. I can’t wait to read the rest this leaves me wanting more! I enjoyed it and would recommend to others! The storyline was wonderful and page turning! Another amazing story by the author looking forward too many more!
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
So from reading this it’s the prequel to another book... ‘she asked for it’ not sure what she asked for but obviously sexual In nature... I haven’t a clue why this book is called too easy..... because for one it’s vague as hell..
Cathy Wellman
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot

This book was Intriguing. I loved the story and need more of it. I need to find out what happens.
subauk
Jan 03, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
very good
Big Joe  Rossi
Short prequel novella leading to book #1 Little Liar in the She Asked for it series.

It was short, teased you enough to want to read Little Liar to see where the author takes these two young characters. I am hooked.
Lisa Aiello
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
Just a little taste of what's to come. The prequel doesn't do much other than whet the appetite for She Asked For It, due out January 2018. But I am looking forward to reading it. Dean is gonna be yummy!!!!
Danielle Thompson
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Too Easy! The prequel to Willow’s upcoming release, She Asked For It, set the stage for what I am sure will be an amazing story.

Sam and Allison are best friends, and couldn’t be more different. Sam pushes the limits and Allison is more of your typical good girl. Sam and Allison are getting ready to go to a party at Mike’s, the boy Allison is sneaking out with Sam to see.

“Exhaustion and a thick cloudy haze greet me as I turn the corner to go up the stairs Sam climbed. It takes me a mome
Valorie
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: willow-winters
Allison and Sam are getting ready to sneak out to a party. Allison is a virgin and plans not to be the end of the night.

Dean is once again in trouble at school, already having been expelled from two, this is likely his last chance. The principal tells him he can't leave until his parents pick him up, he is quick to correct her telling her parent and step-dad. His mother moved on quickly after his dad died. Ultimately, it's his uncle who picks him up. He begs his uncle to let him live with him b
Alexandra
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 TEMPTING stars!  This is a brilliant tease for She Asked for it.

For heavens sake! Too Easy left me wanting more. Willow Winters really knows how to capture the attention of her readers. A short prequel for She Asked for it  which worth every minute of my life.

It was a great  way to introduce us to her upcoming book. This is a brilliant tease. I can't wait to read more of Allison and Dean’s story.

I need badly to discover what Allison is hiding. She went through something disturbing in her l
Liz Kent
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Too Easy

This is the background information on Dean and Allison from She Asked For It.

Dean lost his father and has always known his mother hated him since that day, put this together with her drunkenness and an abusive Step Father and Dean's life wasn't what he wanted.

Allison started puberty at 13 with her best friend Sam. But as she was growing up and exploring what came next she realised that she was different and liked watching "things" that others would find 'disguising'.
This just excited her
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Broken
  • A Kiss to Tell
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Do You Want Me?
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Irresistible Attraction (Merciless World Book 2)
  • This Love Hurts
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
  • Not My Heart to Break
  • All He'll Ever Be (Merciless World Book 1)
  • Seductive
  • Silenced by Fear: A Suspense Thriller
  • It's Our Secret
  • Bought (Highest Bidder #1)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her

She Asked for It (1 books)
  • Little Liar