Start by marking “Medianoche (Medianoche, #1)” as Want to Read:
Medianoche (Medianoche, #1)

Medianoche (Evernight #1)

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  68,416 Ratings  ·  3,150 Reviews
Un internado donde nada es lo que parece.
Dos jóvenes atraídos por una fuerza magnética.
Un secreto oscuro y peligroso.
Y una única certeza: entregarse al amor es jugar con fuego...
Published May 2009 by Montena (first published May 27th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Medianoche, please sign up.

Lily yes, this book has very good character development, the characters pull you in and it makes you feel like you are really there. If you like romance…moreyes, this book has very good character development, the characters pull you in and it makes you feel like you are really there. If you like romance books than this is for you!!!(less)
Lily well I mean if you found your kid naked in a bed with a girl you don't know then that is not the best first impression so when he showed the scar from…morewell I mean if you found your kid naked in a bed with a girl you don't know then that is not the best first impression so when he showed the scar from her bitting him then she was like omg my kid just got bit s when he told her that she helped him then she totally loves her(less)

Haleema
Sorry, guys. I deleted this review because I basically explained the WHOLE damn story in it. It was back when I was a shit reviewer.

But thank you for all those who read and like it! I love you beautiful beings!
Kim
Steph (Reviewer X)
Jun 04, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Rant: Every professional review of this book somehow mentions Stephenie Meyer and/or the Twilight series. Is it just me, or does that annoy anyone else seven ways to Sunday? I get that people want to allude to some of the bestselling series of vampire books ever, but saying "enjoyable (...) for fans of that other vampire series who need something to read while they wait for Breaking Dawn (Meyer, 2008)" (Kirkus) is downright insulting, as it implies that Evernight is no better than a placeholder. ...more
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
Kindle freebie 12/7/16

Evernight is a YA paranormal romance. Just understand that going in. If you dislike that genre, it's unlikely that this'll be the book to change your mind. If you do enjoy PNRs, I think this is one of the better novels I've read of its sort. My reasons for liking this one better than most are extremely spoilerish. Really, I enjoyed it much more going into it blind than I would have (view spoiler)
Kat Kennedy
Pretty much, I think this rating is going to come as a massive shock to... well, anyone who's ever read a review from me before.

The thing is, Evernight really isn't that bad. In fact, as far as sappy YA paranormal books go, it's not THAT bad.

I don't actually know what to do with myself. I kind of expected a REALLY painful and agonizing reading experience before I came on GR and vomitted vitriol into everyone's faces. I guess you're all spared of that... for now! *Cue evil laugh*

Evernight is the
Jane
Nov 24, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who will give up good writing for some vampire sex and a gothy feel.
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

Lucas only hesitated for a second. "Bianca, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
"Lucas?"
His eyes met mine. "I love you."

photo tumblr_mav2oeNMyV1rywet3o1_500_zps5a5gcv0r.gif

HA. That moment when you realize you love a TOTALLY cliche book that almost all your friends (And most of the community) hates. I literally am laughing right now because, really, what are the odds that everyone hates a book I love. It's crazy. But, frankly, I don't care. And, ya know, I'm almost done with the second and I don't QUITE get what everyone's bitching about.

Okay, so, it's
Clare D' Lune
I didn't like this book for a few reasons, but the biggest one is probably that it was so...weird. In a bad way. I mean, like they go through half the book and they make her out like she doesn't know anything about what’s happening at the school, and then BANG, all of a sudden, well she knows everything, and had all the time... its just weird. Plus I thought her character was poorly made. First she's all shy and stuff, but then she's like not, and then she is, and so on. And she meets Lucas ONCE ...more
Cassie
Oct 16, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Cassie by: ARC
J.D. Stroube
Jan 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
I was surpised to realize that I completely enjoyed myself with this book. It is somewhat of a Romeo & Juliet story of star-crossed lovers whose families are enemies, but with vampires.

The characters are sweet, secretive, and charming at the same time. I loved Lucas throughout the entirety of the book, while it took me a little while to adjust to Bianca. However, once I did I felt that the pairing of these two characters was meant to be!

I ended up being surprised twice during this book, whi
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Evernight series - Claudia Gray Restarting October 6th 2017 192 176 Oct 19, 2017 03:26PM
Nook books: December 9, 2016 1 1 Dec 09, 2016 07:13PM
The Nooks of Books: Evernight 1 2 Jan 28, 2015 02:27AM
Can't wait to read this book! 4 16 Aug 04, 2014 03:38AM
  • Vampire Beach: Volume 2 (Vampire Beach, #3-4)
  • Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6)
  • Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2)
  • Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)
  • The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5)
  • Immortal: Love Stories with Bite
  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)
  • Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1)
  • The Eternal Kiss: 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire
  • Full Moon (Dark Guardian, #2)
  • Tantalize (Tantalize, #1)
  • My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)
  • Defiance (Strange Angels, #4)
  • Night World, No. 1 (Night World, #1-3)
1192311
Claudia Gray is not my real name. I didn't choose a pseudonym because my real name is unpleasant (it isn't), because I'd always dreamed of calling myself this (I haven't) or even because I'm hiding from the remnants of that international diamond-smuggling cartel I smashed in 2003 (Interpol has taken care of them). In short, I took a pseudonym for no real reason whatsoever. Sometimes this is actual ...more
More about Claudia Gray...

Evernight (5 books)
  • Stargazer (Evernight, #2)
  • Hourglass (Evernight, #3)
  • Afterlife (Evernight, #4)
  • Balthazar (Evernight, #5)
“It’s funny—when people call you “shy,” they usually smile. Like it’s cute, some funny little habit you’ll grow out of when you’re older, like the gaps in your grin when your baby teeth fall out. If they knew how it felt—really being shy, not just unsure at first—they wouldn’t smile. Not if they knew how the feeling knots up your stomach or makes your palms sweat or robs you of the ability to say anything that makes sense. It’s not cute at all.” 454 likes
“Self-knowledge is better than self-control any day," Raquel said firmly. "And I know myself well enough to know how I act around cookies.” 415 likes