Start by marking “Cradled (Beholder, #5)” as Want to Read:
Cradled (Beholder, #5)

Cradled

(Beholder #4.5)

"Has romance, adventure, and lots of magical encounters! It definitely satisfied my craving for something exciting!" - Cloud 9 Books

Finally, Elea and Rowan are settling in to their new lives. Trouble is, Rowan is spending a lot of time cleaning up messes from his childhood. And considering the nightmare that was his mother, those are some ugly messes indeed. In fact, the e
Published July 31st 2018 by Monster House Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Cradled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cradled

Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Cradled was the perfect follow up to see what all of our favorite characters were up to! It was tons of fun, filled with adventure, we got to spend lots of time with all the characters we loved and we even got a visit from another couple from the author's Angelbound Origin Series. Although there were some huge spoilers where they were concerned, so be careful if you haven't read that series yet. But regardless, the epilogue junkie in me absolutely loved this book!
“No matter what happens,” said
Cheryl Whitty
I loved the Beholder Series, and thought it was finished, and then Cradled was advertised in Christina’s newsletter.
As always Christina Bauer did not disappoint, reading this was like the cream on top of a chocolate cake, delicious. We all love a happy ending to a series, but this was as action packed, with visitors popping in from different dimensions all added to the entertainment.
A Great ending for a great Series.
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Cradled is the last novella in the Beholder series. We already know the majority of the characters, but it's always good to reunite with them! Rowan and Elea are more than happy together, just with minor problems caused by their families. However, trouble comes there way in the shape of Kronos, who is the ruler of the planet Elea's parents were exiled to. They need the help of the Lightning Goddess and her Consort to save Jicho, and bring back the peaceful times to their rule.

Although this is o
Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews)

I am excited to have gotten a chance to read it early before my pre-order as I was provided an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Rating: 5 Stars

Elea and Rowan have been through a lot and still have lots more to do in complete unity between their peoples. But given the family drama on both sides children were something they were going to forgo…..But sometimes fate has other options.

So I went in not knowing much. I hadn't even read the summary just th
Ashley Dawn
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novella. If you haven't read the previous books in this series, you really need to so you understand what is going on in this story. Elea and Rowan are together and theoretically everything should be smooth. Except, this is a Christina Bauer book and that doesn't happen!

It wasn't what I was expecting and I was happy about that. This book has all my favorite characters in it and I loved how the author mixed in some surprises. I liked that it wasn't smooth and easy for every
Penny Noble
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s been awhile since I visited the world of Elea and Rowan, and to be honest, I wasn’t sure I’d be in their world again. Surprise! I was so glad to see this latest. We got a more finished wrap up of their world with visitors from other books in this novella epilogue. We get to see Elea and Rowan fight side-by-side one last time to save a loved one and get a visit from people I didn’t think we see again. And, there was even an unexpected surprise which I can’t talk about as I don’t want to give ...more
Myreadbooks
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I would like to thank Netgalley and Monster House Books, LLC for this partnership.

Elea and Rowan live a good life. Except that Rowan spends most of his time repairing the broken pots of his childhood. His mother being a real nightmare, it's a hell of a mess his life is. That's why he doesn't want any children conceived by him.

A book read in one go, I immediately became hooked on the story and the characters. This author has a beautiful pen, I recommend her books.
Ann
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 5 in the Beholder series and is rather short. You can read this as a stand alone but you'll understand all the characters better by reading the series in order. I think this is the last book for Elea and Rowan. Both are full of magic and are ruling the kingdom with the insight of her young brother. The book ties up loose ends for both families and wraps up many questions from previous books. I received a copy of this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Genevieve Eldredge
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awww, this is seriously the cutest! Loved all the characters, new and old! The ANGELBOUND teamup was a delight. This one's packed with all the action, feels, and adventure Bauer is so well known for. DON'T MISS IT!
Arlene Arredondo
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, fiction
Amazing ending to a series with an unexpected crossover from two great characters from another of Christina Bauer's series.

Note: I received an ARC from Netgalley for review and an honest and unbiased opinion.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Elea and Rowan are attending a family festival when some mechanical men from another planet show up wanting Elea to return with them to their planet. The mechanical men are claiming that Elea’s parents have stolen all of their magic and their planet is dying. They want Elea to go back with them to try and convince her parents to return their magic. Elea of course refuses as when she exiled her parents with the intention of never seeing them again. But the mechanical men don’t give her choice whe ...more
Howie TheMonster
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 5 in the Beholder Series has romance, adventure, clockwork cats, evil big bads, and unexpected redemption. Plus, there are even a few crossover visits from characters in other series by Christina Bauer. LOVE! Do not miss this one!
Laetitia
Tayler
Aug 07, 2018
Anna Fox
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this author. This is the first book I've read in this series and it doesn't disappoint. Elea and Rowan are great characters and I look forward to reading more about them.

I received an eARC from the publisher via NetGalley for my honest review. - this is a great author who has yet to disappoint.
Kim Owens
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the conclusion to Rowan and Elea’s story. It was a very quick read, and I found myself completely immersed in the story.
The characters are very well developed and easy to identify with. I especially love Jicho, whose antics cracked me up.
I really enjoyed the author’s writing style. She has built a fascinating world, and paints a beautiful picture with her words. It was very easy to imagine the scenery.
I also enjoyed the different types of magick used, as it
Eurydice Harisawak
Aug 27, 2018
Alli
Aug 01, 2018
Hemod
Sep 22, 2018
Erin Ballinger
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!! I loved the aspect of all the magic in this story, the machines powered by magic making them alive was genius!! Can't wait to read the next book in this series to find out what happens next in Elea and Rowen's storyline. I just know they're gonna be great parents to little Rigby, and I'm sure have lots of passed down powers from her powerful parents...Can't wait to find out what!!
Neil
Jackie
May 07, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please update cover 3 20 Jun 04, 2018 12:24PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book to series 6 15 Dec 14, 2017 04:59PM
Christina Bauer thinks that fantasy books are like bacon: they just make life better. All of which is why she writes romance novels that feature demons, dragons, wizards, witches, elves, elementals, and a bunch of random stuff that she brainstorms while riding the Boston T. Oh, and she includes lots of humor and kick-ass chicks, too. Christina lives in Newton, MA with her husband, son, and semi-in ...more

Beholder (4 books)
  • Cursed (Beholder #1)
  • Concealed (Beholder #2)
  • Cherished (Beholder, #3)
  • Crowned (Beholder, #4)