Start by marking “Kiss of the Winter Moon (Sakana, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss of the Winter Moon (Sakana, #1)

Kiss of the Winter Moon (Sakana, #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  81 ratings  ·  8 reviews
I had a life plan: Get out of San Francisco. Go home. Start my new job.

I wanted to get on with my life. Break free from The City pack rules. Let my wolf side run wild and free. Feel the earth beneath my feet and howl at the moon.

But when I stopped in Comfort, Texas, to spend a quiet 2-week winter vacation with my dad and his mate, all of my best-laid plans took a sudden
ebook
Published February 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Kiss of the Winter Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss of the Winter Moon

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Kiss of the Winter Moon (Sakana, #1)
Minx
Kiss of the Winter Moon is the first book in the Sakana series and it has a unique take on shifters. There is some of what we would expect in a shape-shifters story but one thing I really loved was that there was actually a lot of shifting taking place. Love it when shifters actually shift more than one time :D. This story is very primal and the romance is very hot and intense but there is a serious darkness which surrounds the romance element. There was also a major case of cover love for me, I ...more
Jillian Stein
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kiss of the Winter Moon is the debut work from author Amanda LeMay and kicks off the Sakana series. A fresh take on the shifter genre, I really enjoyed this story.

Jessica, having moved away from home to join another pack, decides the city life isn't all it's cracked up to be and heads back to her comfortable life in Texas. With a new plan in sight, things start to look up for her. Of course, running into the one man she's never been able to forget also has things looking up...

Once Jessica and
Debrac2014
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Good story line with an unexpected twist!
Kelley
Wow! I'm not one for leaving reviews but this was really good! Jessy cracked me up and I couldn't help but picture Dain as the sexy Van Helsing werewolf. The bad guy, Bobby Sanders, seemed like just a jerk, but he really was so much badder and creepier than I thought in the beginning. It has some really dark elements because they are wolves and they don't hold back when it comes to taking down an enemy. I also loved the epilogue in Dain's POV.
Galina Sulaiman
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kiss of the Winter Moon

Sakana is a word for mate. In this case between wolves. Cowboy werewolves and sadistic humans are an interesting mix in this book. It isn't for the mild. It deals with some tough situations. It is a different story and I enjoyed it even if I cringed occasionally. The characters are believable and makes one wish you had a gun at times. Get ready for an emotional roller coaster.
Miranda DeLong
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

5 stars story line is not a regular teenage tale. Instead adults/wolves dealing with the past, finding love and dealing with current situations.
What they go through is brutal both past and present. Worth reading.
Elaine Kirby
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

I can’t wait to read the next book in this series as this 1 was excellent.

Dain & Jessy both knew from the moment that they laid eyes on each that they were each other’s Sakana but, they fought it for 2 years.

When Jessy came back to visit her father for 2 weeks she never thought that she & Dain would find & keep each other this time around.

They did but you’ll have to read about the journey that they took together to get there. This book contains a kidnapping, wolf fights,
Katrin
rated it did not like it
Mar 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Becoming His
  • Pack's Promise(ARC Shifters #1)
  • See Me (The Novus Pack Series Book 1)
  • Prophecy Awakened (Prime Prophecy #1)
  • Blackwood: Book 1
  • Rejected (Wolves of Black Bird, #1)
  • The Ash Moon (The Ariane Trilogy, #1)
  • The Alpha's Toy (The Alpha Shifter Collection #1)
  • The Alpha (The Pack #3)
  • Shift (Southern Werewolves, #1)
  • Prophecy Fulfilled (Prime Prophecy #3)
  • The Pack (The Pack #1)
  • Prophecy Accepted (Prime Prophecy #2)
  • The Wolf King's Bride (Fate of Imperium, #1)
  • Academy of Shifters: Werewolves 101
  • Unbreakable Bond (Fated Mates Duet #1)
  • The Challenge (The Pack #2)
  • The Crucial Shift (The Ariane Trilogy, #3)
Sign up for Amanda's newsletter at:

Indie author Amanda LeMay grew up on a small farm in Southern California reading every sci-fi book her dad passed on to her and watching every classic horror movie her mom shared with her. Her love for paranormal romance was an easy leap.
Amanda published her first paranormal romance – full of dark sexy wolf-shifters called KISS OF THE