Start by marking “By All Means Keep on Moving” as Want to Read:
By All Means Keep on Moving

By All Means Keep on Moving

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  43 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
First known as Elaine Nardo on the Emmy-Award winning sitcom Taxi, Marilu Henner has moved from Evening Shade to her own hit talk show, Marilu. Whether talking about life on the set or her steamy affairs, Marilu Henner tells it like it is. Includes 16 pages of photos.
Published December 1st 1995 by Pocket Books (first published October 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about By All Means Keep on Moving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about By All Means Keep on Moving

Mediaman
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: memoir, tv
This is a shockingly wide-open book that is the way most Hollywood memoirs should be written, but it's less than five stars due to the author's unveiling of herself as a morally bankrupt person. She sleeps her way through the entire book, focusing on sex in every relationship (including with major stars like John Travolta). While it's fascinating to read someone dish about other celebrities, she has no problem cheating on people, sleeping with married men, and (as we find out very close to the e ...more
Nancy
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Hamper. 🙄
Jeff Grosser
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd been wanting to read this book for some time and Marilu's appearance on Dancing with the Stars inspired me to finally read it. I'm really glad I did. The book was funny and I love her attitude. She is so fun loving and positive. She is true to what she believes and enjoys her life. The world needs more people like her.
Winona
Oct 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
She had a very interesting life, and she's hilarious!!
SouthWestZippy
Jan 19, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was ok. I just could not get into it. To me it was more of a brag book. Yes she did have some awful things happen to her but still to much of a brag book for me.
Jill
Mar 07, 2012 rated it liked it
I am not sure why I read this. However, it was funny and the dirty parts were good :-)
Melva Clark
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Written too soon in her life.
Carla