Start by marking “Never Never: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
Never Never: The Complete Series

Never Never: The Complete Series

(Never Never #1-3)

#1 New York Times bestselling author of Hopeless joins forces with the New York Times bestselling author of Mud Vein. Together, they have created a gripping, romantic tale unlike any other. "How odd to be made of flesh, balanced on bone, and filled with a soul you've never met."
Charlize Wynwood and Silas Nash have been best friends since they could walk. They've been in l
Published December 8th 2017 by Hoover Ink, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Never Never, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Never

crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
💙* Never stop. Never forget. *💖

BOOK #1 - 4 stars

“She’s lost in thought.
I’m lost in her.”

* * *
“I may not remember anything about her, but I would bet her smile was my favorite part of her.”

---------

BOOK #2 - 4 stars

“Never lose hope. Never stop loving me. Never forget.”

* * *
“I may not remember her, but I sure as hell still feel her.”

---------

BOOK #3

“I think what we want is similar to what they want. We want to find someone who believes in us. Wh
Nat  ☽
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy-next
4 stars

So, this turned out to be way cuter than I hoped it would be. I have read one or two series of this author but there was to much melodramatic content. The characters usually suffer from some kind of trauma. I do acknowledge the importance of including these in books but it sort of became Colleen's trademark in my eyes and I stopped going for her books. My good friend Dora, however, recommended them and since we usually agree(ish) on books I decided to give them a try. I was not disappoint
 ༄LEAH༄
4.2 Out of 5 Never Stop, Never Forget Stars

This is so much better when you have all three books in one. No stopping…just reading straight through. I read the first book in this series a while ago. I liked it…but it was just too unfinished to get high enough rating from me.

Never Never is a teen love story with a forever kind of feel. I inevitably felt like I could have done without the blatant promiscuity between Charlie and Silas but their love story is super sweet, so I'll try to let it slide.
Nadine
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I decided to reread Never Never since I purchased the recently printed complete series and I’m glad I did. Colleen Hoover is one of my automatic buy authors and Tarryn Fisher is quickly becoming one as well. Both of their writing styles and perspectives are unique yet mesh well together creating vivid characters and interesting stories.

The most impressive aspect of the novel is the chemistry between Silas and Charlie. Since they’ve lost their memory, the reader has no point of reference for thei
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
"Until then, never lose hope. Never stop "

description

Publish Date- 25, July 2016
Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/150610715X/...
Available- Kindle Unlimited
My Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_miftahul_j...

A standalone novel by Colleen Hoover . Suddenly in the classroom, Charlie and Silas find themselves unknown to their existence. They forget everything but pretends to remember in front of everyone. They
Adrienne
Review also available on my blog The Shameful Narcissist Speaks.

My first impression of this novel broken in three was of amazement.  Charlize or rather Charlie and Silas have no idea who they or their families are, nor do they have a clue what happened to them to cause this.  Through a series of events, they both realize they're in the same boat and try to figure out what the hell is going on and why they're in this situation.  Attempting to both solve the mystery of their memory loss and keep a
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
”Fate is the magnetic pull of our souls toward the people, places, and things we belong with.”

4 stars. I read the first part of this series when they were published individually in three volumes. I thought it was okay at the time but I wasn’t really motivated to continue on with the other two. With that being said, this should’ve been one volume from the jump instead of three novellas. The story just flows so much better being read all together and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The plot is so intere

Never Never: Part Two 4/5
Never Never: Part Three 4/5
Danielle
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On the whole, this was an awesome, addictive book and I just couldn't get enough. I loved the premise, and I loved the characters, and I loved the story progression. Really, there is little to fault!

So why 4 stars instead of 5?

Well, I have to say that I HATE the fact that it was split into three books. it really seems like a money grubbing scheme, and I don't particularly appreciate that (despite the fact that I was given them and didn't buy them). But really, these 100 page 'novels' were $23 a
Kim
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, young-adult
These three shorter books put into one long book kept me on the edge of my seat. I started reading around 5pm and eventually fell asleep with my kindle on my face with only ten pages left in the book. This is a great little YA love story with a twist, my only complaint is that I wish there was a fourth part.

The dedications for the second part were probably in my top five favorite things about the story and lead me to believe that I’m a Tarryn and not a Colleen. Diet Pepsi IS stupid.
Samantha Velazquez
Michelle
What would you want to remember, if you lost all the memories of someone you reportedly loved? Would it be the way their nose crinkles when they laugh? Would it be how they look when they sleep? Would it be the tattoos you got, to represent your love for one another?

I read the first installment of Never Never and ultimately bought this, the trilogy, with all 3 books contained within. This is written by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher, using their alternating voices in chapters from Charlie’s a
Jenny Jo Weir
Even though I was disappointed with book 3, as a whole I still really enjoyed this story, though it could have easily been all in 1 book. I was pretty much on the edge of my seat the whole time from book 2 to the end of 3. It really kept my attention and dragged me in. I couldn't imagine having to wait to read all the books. SO glad I waited till all books were released before I read these.
Blue
I hate Charlie. She annoyed me throughout the whole book.
Sanna
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This has been a very long journey, the longest for a Colleen Hoover and in general haven't read so slow in ages and I thinks it's good and bad at the same time. I am glad though that I spent time with this book because it will now have high praise from me and become a favourite. I am completely speechless, there are no words to explain how much I loved this book, Goodreads word limit isn't enough. This book gives you many hints to how we should not take our life for granted and even the smallest ...more
Kuroi Neko
Mar 22, 2018 rated it liked it
It's more like 3.5* to be honest. It had a great start, the characters were adorable, but I did not enjoy the ending AT ALL. It honestly seemed to me like they had no idea how to finish it and so they did not. It seemed like the story was finished at the middle...

That being said, the romance and the relationship between the two main character was great, sweet and "realistic", in a way.
I wish we got to know more about the other characters as well...
Marisa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Never never is a must read

What a great series. I'm glad I waited to read it as a set because I think the cliff hangers would have killed me

Fun trilogy and great characters
Lauren
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Reading Challenge- a book by two female authors
Lisa
Jul 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 100-done
Love CH books finished all three in the span of 2 days. Just felt the ending fell flat.
Digital Book Freak
Never stop. Never forget.

Never Never.

What an unusual story. I liked the story line, kept me on my toes. Not knowing what’s going to happen next. At first a mystery, looking for answers, next the thrilling side of the story and then the romance part. A good read.

Novel: Never Never #1-3
Characters, interaction, and plot layout: 4/5
Publication Da
Kerri
May 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really fast paced amnesia story with a rather overly romantic explanation that I couldn't put down.
Iris Post
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very interesting
Sofia M
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
yeah that was good thanks colleen
Meganm922
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the book, but I highly recommend buying the complete series, even if you already own part 1 because it’s more cost effective and if you don’t have the rest, the cliffhanger for each part is super terrible. Just have all of the parts and save yourself the angst! I feel terrible for anyone who began this back when the whole series hadn’t been completed.

The epilogue was the only part of the series I hated, but if I pretend it isn’t there, the series was amazing! It was angsty like
Lynne
Jan 14, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I usually love this author, really love... This time, absolute not. Dislike plot, majorly.
Nancy Evans
Not quite as good as most of Colleen Hoover's books. This is a coming of age story about two teens becoming young adults who are finding the meaning of love, soulmate, forever love. Their journey is other worldly and they find their way in the end. For me, these three books were just not up to what I expect from Ms. Hoover.
Berlynn
Dec 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
This review is for the entire trilogy, all 3 books for the Never Never series.

I have always read books by Colleen Hoover. Ever since she has been writing them. It was Colleen’s writing & story telling that truly made me fall in love with books all over again. I have read ALL her books. This one in particular has been sitting in my library since it came out, but I never got to it as I was reading other books by both Colleen & other authors. I finally decided I need to read this because i
Holly Nunes
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alyssa
“Dozens of books. I wonder if she’s read them all, or id she just needs them for comfort. Maybe she uses them as an escape from her real life.”

I initially didn’t want to read this because I don’t know how I feel about two different minds creating one story. I thought it would be confusing and all over the place. Good thing, I wanted to read every single Colleen Hoover novel that's been published. This did not disappoint. I was hooked I couldn’t put it down. I was so curious about the storyline a
Smriti Sahni
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't believe what I am going through at the moment, I love Colleen Hoover, like the most, but, this book just made me love her work trifold, I mean, why didn't I read this book earlier.

Never Never is now my favorite series, it kept me hooked from the very beginning and all the while I was reading the book, I had this feeling unfurling in my stomach, something was fluttering, like it does when you see your crush enter the room and your heart never stops beating.

From Part 1 to Part 2 and Part
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Christmas at Sea Pines Cottage
  • Beyond Forgetting
  • I Wish I Could Remember You
  • Jackal (End of Men, #2)
  • Their Wicked Wedding (The Cunningham Family, #5)
  • The Consequences Series Box Set (Consequences, #1-5)
  • Someone Else (Just You, #2)
  • City of Soldiers
  • The House of Gray and Graves (The Houses Trilogy, #1)
  • Jack and the Beanstalk and the French Fries
  • Dripping
  • Mystische Mächte: Bitter & Sweet (Bitter & Sweet, #1)
  • Christmas with a Prince (Royal Scandals, #0.5)
  • Wave of Memories (Sons of the Zodiac, #3.5)
  • Star (44 Chapters, #3)
  • 3
  • Bannwald (Bannwald, #1)
  • Come To Me Freely
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

Never Never (3 books)
  • Never Never (Never Never, #1)
  • Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)
  • Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)
“Silas closes his eyes and tilts his head back. “You have no idea how many times a day I think about invading your body.” 0 likes
“I close my eyes and try to remember Silas’s words…You are warm and wet, and your body grips me like it doesn’t want me to leave.” 0 likes