Start by marking “Crimson Illusion (7 Kingdoms, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Illusion (7 Kingdoms, #2)

Crimson Illusion

(7 Kingdoms #2)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Kate - I should have known, I was told not to trust the Palaens, but still I did. Now even after the broken bones and the bruises have healed, I am still left in pieces. No matter how hard I try to erase him from my memory, my heart always reminds me of one fact. I am in love with a killer.

Lucas - She is gone...just gone. Right when I thought maybe we would start a life to
Published January 1st 2018 by KDP Self-Published

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Illusion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Illusion

Teri
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
The second book in the series continues the saga as they recover from the attack and they heal. Kate tries hard to move on and finds work. She has no idea what she is opening herself to but she has decided she has to do what's needed as she finds work. When her world is flipped by the owner and his own introduction that shows her just how strong she truly is but alerts the wrong folks this author takes it up a notch. With loads of action and tender moments this continues to be an exciting series ...more
Nettie Wachacha
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I loved this story. I read the first one a few months ago and couldn't put it down. It was the same with this book. I highly recommend you read the first one and then this one since book 2 picks up where book 1 left off. You won't be disappointed.
Marsha Black
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Absolutely loved book 2. You meet new characters, find out more information and the ending leaves you wanting book 3 immediately! If you're like you, and read book one, and then listened to Lucas's inner arguments, you wonder if he's really fighting an internal struggle or if it might be something else. But I loved the story that told of the Seven Kingdoms. I think finding out more about the fae princess and her beau will help explain a lot about what's been happening.
Laura LoveMuffin
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I devoured book 1 of this series and book 2 was no different for me! Even when she is struggling Kate is so strong and determined and it's those qualities that make her such a great character to read. I can't wait to read book 3 and learn all about their journey to Egypt!
Dec 23, 2017
Rae Lake
Jan 01, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Heather Singleton
Roxanne
Jun 08, 2018
Alaina Meserole
Jun 24, 2018
Rae is a daydreamer, nurse, bookworm, nature enthusiast, wife, momma, animal activist and an optimist. She has lived her entire life in NYC and loves to travel with her family. She believes that sweets should have a larger piece of the nutritional pyramid and that Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of the best TV shows ever invented. When she is not working as a nurse in her community, she can eithe ...more

7 Kingdoms (2 books)
  • Frozen Perfection (7 Kingdoms, #1)