Start by marking “Grayghost (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #7)” as Want to Read:
Grayghost (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #7)

Grayghost

(Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D. #7)

It's been four years since Olive Kennedy sealed the portals between Earth and Faythander. Four years that she's been living on Earth, working as a consultant to the Houston PD. It helps keep her mind off other things—like being separated from her husband and her dragon king stepfather.

Her ex, Brent Sanchez, works with her on the police force and helps her solve crimes. Hi
Published February 26th 2018 by Crimson Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grayghost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grayghost

Sophril Reads
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Grayghost is the conclusion in the Fairy World MD series which is adult fantasy. This book picks up four years after Deathbringer ends. Olive is living in the Earthen Kingdom working for the police department (working with her ex) as a consultant when the Grayghost kills one woman and attempts to kill another. Olive is able to follow the Grayghost back to Faythander through a portal the Grayghost created. When Olive lands in Faythander it is nothing like she left it four years ago.

I have really
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at https://blackwords-whitepages1977.blo...

WOW! What an amazing story....and the feelers in this story are intense.

The characters were phenomenal. I still love all the original characters but I also loved the new characters that we meet too. Olive is still a strong and stubborn character. I couldn't help but smile, laugh or cry while reading this character and her final adventure.

The story-line is memorable and has still stuck with me and left me in a book hangover as I write
Jen
To see my full review of this title, visit my book blog, So Few Books, at: https://sofewbooks.blogspot.com/2018/...!

The Fairy World MD series, about the elf-human Olive Kennedy, is a masterpiece of Fantasy story-telling. The greatest indication of this for me is how much I care about the characters in this world created by Tamara Grantham...

Book six ended in such a way that I thought I might never recover from it. Kull and Olive were separated, apparently forever. Somehow against all odds, a way
Gail
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a series!

I fell in love with this series in book 1 (Dreamthief). I was worried how the series would end! Tamara did a beautiful job of ending the story!

Grayghost had me gasping, yelling, shaking my head and I was only 23% into the story. I'm not planning on staying anything else about the story except, you need to read this series! You really need to read this intense, gut wrenching, final story!

Well done Tamara Grantham!
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

The story weaves humans, warriors, elves, witches, goblins and ghosts quite easily, though the magical creatures are pretty vaguely described.

Read full review in the 2018 July Aug issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Sharon Williams
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

I have read and re-read all of these books and loved every one ! The stories are sassy inventive and gripping. A definite hit for anyone who likes adventure, magic and a hint of romance .
Arielle aka Mama
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

That was a great ending to an amazing series!!! Couldn't put it down!!! Every book in this Olive Kennedy series enveloped me... I felt as if I were apart of the story! The details allowed me to imagine I were there!
Tonja Drecker
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting end to the series!

If Olive thought things were difficult before, she's about to head into an adventure to beat all the rest. She's been stuck on Earth, the doors to the other world shut tight. Or so she thinks. When a shadow sucks the energy out of innocent people and disappears back into a mirror, Olive is sure it has something to do with the Fae. She manages to make it back to her home world but finds it in a completely unrecognizable state. The Queen of the Fee is determined
Leah Alvord
I could say a lot about this book, but then I would feel like I'm spoiling it. Suffice it to say, it is an emotional, fulfilling ending to this beloved series. There are loose ends that are tied up, new characters to enjoy, old characters we're happy to see again, and a love story that never quits.
Marlene
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was sad to finish the story. It kept my attention till the end. Questions as to whether or not Olive will get back and if she does, will she get Kull back? So many obsticals to over come. Right to the end I wasn't sure what was going to happen. The series is worth the read.
Ryan Waterhouse
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a good book to follow the rest, I see why she wrote it, but I'd have still been happy with the ending of the last book
Mary
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love loved the series so much! Wish it would go on and do more with Olive & Kull!! :D
Donamarie Goldsmith
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this whole series. Wonderful characters, locations, and plot. Always the unexpected twist. A really great urban fantasy series with dragons, elves, Vikings (Wults), and many others.
Angela McCormick
dawn smith
Aug 22, 2018
somya
Sep 12, 2018
Tamara Grantham is the award-winning author of more than half a dozen books and novellas, including the Olive Kennedy: Fairy World MD series, the Twisted Ever After trilogy, and the Shine novellas. Dreamthief, the first book of her Fairy World MD series, won first place for fantasy in INDIEFAB’S Book of the Year Awards, a RONE award for best New Adult Romance, and is a #1 bestseller on Amazon with ...more

Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D. (7 books)
  • Dreamthief (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #1)
  • Spellweaver (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #2)
  • Bloodthorn (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #3)
  • Silverwitch (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #4)
  • Goblinwraith (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #5)
  • Deathbringer (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #6)