Start by marking “Her Debt (Lock and Key, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Debt (Lock and Key, #1)

Her Debt

(Lock and Key #1)

My entire world changed the second that I saw her in my casino.

She’s a professional gambler. And a cheat. A damn good one… but not good enough. And now she owes a debt to me. A debt that only her body can repay.

I’m restless with lust and need and desire for this thing of beauty not in my possession. My mind and cock are obsessed with her.

When I spank her for the first time
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 154 pages
Published March 6th 2018 by Scarlet House Novels

To ask other readers questions about Her Debt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Debt

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Her Debt, book 1 of 3. Tristan sets in motion his devious plan to collect a debt only to get derailed by lust & compromise!

“Just so you know, the harder you fight, the harder my cock gets.”

Books in Lock & Key trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Her Debt
Book 2: His Deal
Book 3: Their Destiny

Her Debt (book 1) opens up to casino owner and heir Tristan Broussard aka Master confronting the woman who has been scamming his casino. He’s been watching her for months. In fact, he
Olga therebelreader
I really loved this book. The story was a deeply erotic and sensual BDSM tale. The pacing was smooth. I hung on every word, trying to savor each. Also, the intensity of emotions floored me. Unlike some BDSM books there was an amazing storyline rather than just sex! Give this book a try and I hope you fall as deeply for this Dom and sub as I have. I'm looking forward to reading book 2!

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 5/5 | Romance 3/5 | A
Coco.V
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies
3.5 stars! I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but overall I enjoyed this book. Looking forward to the next one....
Susan
"Mon bebelle"

I sometimes need to remind myself that expectations of norms, rules and limits in any "fictional" world, situation or character that an author creates need not follow a formula. Come to think about it, when does our own reality ever live up to the absolute constructs we impose on it.? We are human and very fallible.

Your probably asking yourself and the point being? Here's the thing... I was somewhat rattled by the fact that Tristan, the dark devastatingly dashing Dom, basically abdu
özlem
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5

allahım sen ne güzel bir kitaptın öyle!!!

Tristan Broussard, sen Dom'ların efendisi olabilirsin sanırım. seni var ya öpeceğim aghfdhdf

Tristan Broussard, kızımız Emma Lia ve gardaşı Adam'ın, kumarhanesinden haksız kazanç (cfajfgjf) elde ettiğini anlayınca aylar öncesinden kızımızı göz hapsine alır. nihayet beklediği an geldiğinde de minnoş kızımız Emma'ya bir teklif sunar; ya benim kölem olursun ya da babanız abinle sana mahpusa temiz çamaşır getirir zira görüntüleriniz elimde, der. kızımız önc
Liina
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Emma Lia learnt how to cheat with cards in casino from his father and with her brother she seems to be very lucky until she’s caught by the casino owner Tristan. Tristan gives her an ultimatum-become his submissive or go to jail. Emma Lia doesn’t like either of the options, but after considering both options, she chooses to become the submissive. It’s a world she doesn’t know much about, but that’s what Tristan likes about her.

It’s the first part of the series and it was a solid introduction to
Tuba Özkat
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kitabın beni zorlayan birkaç yeri vardı. Özellikle de pelvik muayene kısmındaki etik dışı olaylarla ilgili. (Malum ben ebeyim :D ) Yani düşündüğünüzde adam öyle pek hayran olunacak bir bok değil :))) Kızı kaçırıyor, sub'um olacaksın diyor. Yoksa sen gitmek hapse diyor...

Azıcık zorlayıcı olsa da konunun anlatılış tarzını beğendim.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha, owned, page-turner
I was pleasantly surprised by this author! I love how strong Emma is and that she doesn't bend so easily! I know, I know this is a dom/submissive story but it still is fun to see a sassy and strong person. I don't like Claire, I understand her frustration and anger but she is a sub and there was an arragement so..

I would recommend this to everyone who likes a little darker side story with dom/sub.
Aycan
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🃏She is mine. She just doesn’t know it yet.🃏

“Why do you want me? There must a million women out there who would willingly fall at your feet. Volunteer to be your submissive.”
“You can’t break someone who’s willing to be broken.”

description

Yani bu kitap hakkında ne söyleyebilirim diye düşünüyorum... ıııı... aradığım seri geldi beni buldu resmen. Böyle bir çılgınlık arıyordum.

Tristan, Emma Lia'yı aylardır gözetliyor. Kumarhanesinde -gazino mu desem? her neyse işte..- Emma Lia'nın hilelerle kazanıp paraları c
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 ❤🔐 ⭐⭐⭐⭐s ...more
Free Spirit Reads
I so loved this book by Author Rebel Rose it was very hard to put down, but I finally got through it and I loved every minute of it...Can't wait to read more by this Author. ***** 5 STARS *****
Brit
Mar 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arcs
sadly this was a 2 star for me. liked the writing. I tried to keep an open mind but sadly I believe this might be myy last fiction book about BDSM. as some one who is living and learning more about this lifestyle I just couldn't get past what happened in the first chapter when he left his sub and had no aftercare.
~ Cariad ~
Aug 04, 2018 marked it as dnf-i-give-up
DNF at 15%...

God knows I'll read just about anything, but the conversation between the H {read: complete Asshole - with the capitol A} and the sub he's kicking out of his home to replace with a new one after a year...well, just NO.
Vanessa Serrano
Apr 28, 2018 rated it liked it
3.75
Kathleen R.
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it

this was something. There were parts that felt incredibly familiar from a previous book i've read in the past, and at the same time, for an introductory book by Rebel Rose, it was very well written and a book that has given me the good kind of itch - the ones where you're impatiently waiting for the next book in the series because you have to know what will happen between Tristan and Emma Lia.

Maybe i read too many books for the plot to sound familiar to me - some aspects were something th
Abnieszka
Jun 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018, ditched, erotica
L. Powell
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Susan
Jun 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sorry but this wasn't a book for me. I hate the idea of a man who rapes a woman.....and that is what he is doing. I didn't get through the first part it just disgusted me!
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
***ARC Received for Review***

SEXY AS HELL!!!

Her Debt is the first book in the Lock and Key series. Tristan is a sexy as sin dominate who has his sights set on a lawbreaking woman.

Emma Lia is a card shark. She plays the tables with skill and wins big with her brother by her side. Bad luck catches up to her when she is caught by casino owner Tristan. Now Emma Lia is looking fate in the eyes. Either submit to Tristan or go to jail.

Tristan is dying to break this one in!

Holy shit, Tristan is everyth
Rae Lake
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
BJ
Jun 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: just-ok
Great idea that fell flat for me because the H turned into a wimp. He's a big, bad Dom who sort of kidnaps then drugs the h, invades more than her privacy with is on-call female doctor, what acts way beyond what'd expect - because he demanded it. Loved the edgy actions but I didn't like the h. She's vain, and spoiled and thinks she's smarter than she is. She is so arrogant, she puts her family at risk. But what I hated was that he found her 'assets's so spectacular, the H turns into a beta pussy ...more
Melanie Marnell
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How far will a man go to get what het wants? How hard will a woman fight to avoid giving in? Tristan Broussard is a man obsessed. Emma Lia is the object of his obsession. Once she comes on his radar Tristan sets out to ensnare her, control her, and make her submit by eliminating her options. Emma Lia resists him at every turn with a strength and resilience that calls to the Dom in him. He breaks his own rules for her. She is both outraged and enthralled by the idea of submitting to him. But, doe ...more
Stacy Garcia (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
Pleasant surprise

A friend sent me the link for this book and demanded I read the blurb. I did, and immediately one clicked the book.
Rebel Rose is a new author to me, and she has definitely piqued my interest.
I absolutely loved part one of Tristan and Emma Lia’s story.

I love the whole Beaty and the Beast vibe the story gives off.
The beast locking beauty in his castle, only this time he has no desire to be turned human again. He is quite happy to be the beast forever.

I am ready for part two!
Jenny Prose
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I always love a good Alpha Male story with a strong female who is willing to relinquish control. This story surprised the hell out of me because I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did. You have a young woman who gets caught cheating a Casino, but the Owner doesn't want her to repay what she's stolen from him, he wants to use her body for his own pleasure instead. He wants a woman he can train to be his submissive, molding her into the perfect sub. She is anything but submissive, and the ...more
Serpil
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Tristan kumarhanesinde Emma Lia'yı görüyor ve bu kadın benim olacak diyor.
Türlü entrikalar sonunda nitekim oluyor da.

Ama ana karakterlere baktığımda Emma için sürekli tekrar eden karakter özellikleri sadece sözde kaldı asla uygulamada hayata geçirilmedi. Ben asiyim ben söz dinlemem diyor sonra bakıyorsun c'me on kadın doğuştan itaatkarmış filan. Kısaca saçmalamış burada yazar.

Fakat Tristan o ayrı mesela adam sağlam sinsi :D
Jes
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed
Her Debt is Rebel Rose debut novel in the Lock and Key series and I absolutely loved it. I was hooked after the first chapter. Rebel’s writing is gripping and will have you wanting more.

Tristan Broussard is a casino owner who also happens to be a Dom behind closed doors, is ready for a new Sub, someone he can train for his particular tastes. Emma Lia Grant is a card shark who has been playing at this casino for a week, thinking she not going to be caught cheating. Little does she know that she j
Kylara Jensen
On my gosh, pick a lane. Either embrace the dark so kidnapped you to be my love slave aspect o r be a living example of informed consent and consensual bdsm. Not the swinging back and forth between the 2. I

Not impressed by this book and not very much fun reading it.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
I wanted to give this book 5 strong stars, but I couldn't and here is why.

First let me say, that I really enjoyed the story all the way around. The characters are good, and the story is strong.

Tristan is a Dom that is obsessed with the women that have taken his casino for a hundred grand. So he is going to give her an option. Become his sub or go to jail.

Emma Lia is a card cheat. She was told never to gamble in Tristan's casino, so when she is caught, she knows she is in a big deal of trouble.
Innergoddess_Booklover
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
ARC provided by the lovely author

Her debt was really good , it was quick but very enjoyable with tristan and emma lia . I loved their chemistry and cant wait to see what happens next with them .
  • Nabvan (Warriors of Milisaria, #1)
  • Unpredictable Love (Shades of Love, TRUST Series #6)
  • Bred by the Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #2.5)
  • Because of You
  • Java Frost (Cupid's Coffeeshop, #1)
  • Billionaire Ever After
  • The Shadow Files: A Limited Edition Collection of Supernatural Suspense Novels
  • Between the Sheets
  • Outlaw Unleashed (Aspen Valley Wolf Pack, #3)
  • Forward
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • Highland Wolf Clan Boxset 1 - 2 : The Reluctant Alpha and The Alpha Decides
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Shadows and Stars: A Limited Edition Collection of Sci-Fi Romance and Paranormal Romance Novels
  • Royal and Reckless
  • Rebels and Realms: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection
  • Taking The Human (Terran Captives #1)
  • Military Romance Novels Boxed Set

Lock and Key (3 books)
  • His Deal (Lock and Key, #2)
  • Their Destiny (Lock and Key, #3)
“I enter the library and stop when I see the massive number of books on the shelves.” 0 likes
“Another kiss from the man who doesn’t kiss.” 0 likes