Start by marking “Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend (Billionaire Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend (Billionaire Series, #2)

Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend

(Billionaire Series #2)

Published December 8th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend

Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
3.5 stars, rounding up

I'm a fan of Victorine Lieske. She writes fun romances that are clean so I'm always on the lookout for her next book. This one was cute, but felt a bit juvenile in delivery. I liked the first book in this series better than this one but that is just a personal preference.

I did enjoy the themed cruise ship aspect- those sorts of things are big right now and it was fun to see the characters "geek out" in their costumes and trivia. The friends to love troupe is a fun one and
B. D. Mann
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Her Big Fat Fake Billionaire Best Friend (a mouthful of a title that doesn’t even accurately describe Drew since he is neither fat or a fake billionaire) is a stand-alone, clean, contemporary romance. The title is not my only disappointment with this book. Miranda is too self-centered, self-absorbed, and manipulative. Her repetitive use of the “Squirt” nickname for a Drew was abominable, disrespectful, and insulting, given that he is now a mature man and not a 10-year-old boy. A true friend does ...more
Lisa Swinton
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
The title is long and matches the novel well.

This plot is all about miscommunication and poor timing. You do feel sympathy for the characters as they navigate the mine field of going from best friend to married for life. It's wonderful to be able to relate to characters as you would to people in real life. A few plot twists, some predictable and some unpredicatble, keep the story interesting and plausible. The idea of Star Venture will appeal to those who appreciate pop sci-fi culture.

A satisf
Donna Weaver
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
WHAT IT'S ABOUT
Miranda Moore is devastated when her fiancé dumps her right before her wedding. Luckily her best friend, Drew Tucker, comes to her rescue, agreeing to go with her on the Star Venture cruise trip she booked. But he’s changed, and strange new feelings towards him are making it hard for Miranda to stay focused. She needs to keep her friendship with Drew. Falling in love would ruin everything!

Drew’s been in love with Miranda since he could remember. But unfortunately, she only thinks
Robin Helm
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes, friends! This is a clean, sweet read!
Mary Ann Davis
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone, 15+
Recommended to Mary Ann by: Me
I adored Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend as much as I loved Victorine's Married Series. And I fervently prayed that Book 2 of the Billionaire Series would also be Escape! Relaxation! A clean, romantic, peaceful read!

Frankly, this might be the best one yet. It was very very funny and PERFECT escape. I've never had so much fun in my life.

Another important thing: I write Romance novels, mostly historical ones, because I never thought contemporary romance could whisk a person out of the dai
Margaret Watkins
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
A romance for a younger person, it does help if one has an interest in the culture that sprung up around the Star Wars movies and the cult following in their wake. The romance was sweet in that Drew, who had been in love with Miranda since their high school days, comes to her rescue yet again. Miranda was in love with love, so when she is dumped shortly before her wedding, she is devastated. The honeymoon on a Star Venture cruise has been paid for and Drew offers to go with her, hoping that she ...more
Charissa
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, billionaire
This features Miranda and Drew, who have been best friends since childhood. When Miranda gets dumped by her fiancé, she calls Drew to pour out her broken heart, and he suggests they go on a cruise she booked for her honeymoon. The problem is, Drew has been in love with Miranda for as long as he can remember, but she only sees him as a brother. This was a fun story. For the first half of the book, Miranda bothered me. She wasn’t my favorite heroine because she was so flighty and clueless about Dr ...more
Ann Omasta
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What could possibly be better than a sweet and foxy billionaire book boyfriend? Going on an island cruise with him! This fun book is the perfect beach (or wishing you were at the beach) read. It's a sweet––without being sappy––romance about lifelong best friends, Drew and recently-jilted Miranda. The author, Victorine, generously shares advice and the secrets to her much-deserved success in author forums. That openness made me curious about her books. I'm so glad I read this one. You likely will ...more
Amy
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Her Big Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend is book two from the Billionaire Series and yet another fun story written by Victorine E. Lieske. Like the others I have read by her, this one has great laugh out loud moments, as well as, sweet and tender ones.
If a reader is looking for a quick, good, humorous and clean romance, then this one is for them.
Great job, Victorine!
5 plus stars.
I received this book from the author, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinio
Pascale
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🛳 Cruise ship romances aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be...

-‘Drew was always there for her. No matter what, he dropped everything and made time for her. He always had.’-

Aww, I loved the friendship between these two! Drew would do anything for Miranda but she never saw him as anything but her best friend. He was like a brother to her. When they don’t communicate clearly with each other and keep secrets, even their eternal friendship starts to fall apart. I really liked the idea that the
Frances Hoelsema
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was a nice, clean romance. There were many parts of it I liked, including the cruise and "geeky" nature of it. I loved the happy ending. I've read many of Victorine's books and this is about what I'd expect from her. The only negative thing I really have is that there was no 'wow' factor. To me, it was a typical romance (not necessarily bad). It's just not one I'll remember because there was nothing special about it. But it was a good storyline. Good writing.
Diana Reeves
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story!!

Drew and Miranda had been friends since they were young but Drew was scrawny and pretty much a geek, but they were best friends. They both tried dating others but the relationships didn’t work out.

It drove me crazy how long it took Miranda to finally realize her love for Drew. The poor guy waited forever and suffered while she even got engaged to someone else. Drew was a sweetheart and I’m not so sure she deserved Drew!!
Kristen
May 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was just ok - fluffy romance. Miranda and Drew were likable characters, but thought that Miranda was stupid to just start noticing Drew because he got contacts & started working out, very superficial. And I'm not a sci-fi nerd so the whole premise of the cruise was lost on me.

Moral Note: Some drinking, some talk of a guy getting handsy. Very mild language if I remember correctly.
Teya Peck
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay if this was supposed to be so frustrating you hated the girl for being so stupid, him for not opening his mouth and the extra girl for intruding then it was perfect. Other than that I loved his loyalty to her and his unconditional love. Her I was frustrated beyond life with her but I'm glad when he left and she woke up. Short, frustrating, and sexy sweet all rolled into one.
Traci
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

OMG.. Couldn't put this book down, from the first page to the last. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful story. I fell in love with both characters, cheering them on. Waiting for them to realise....
Keziah Cannon
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not sure why I expected any different, but it was full of miscommunication, refusual to communicate, and unrealistic expectations. Not, I think, a healthy relationship. Fun enough read, though, I suppose, if you can get past the overused tropes.
Sue Stinnett
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just a Friend

Really enjoyed this book. It was a nice c!ean romance with lots of misunderstandings and misstatements. You will think they will never get their act together but they get their hea.
Pat Christie
Jan 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Free ebook

She’s unhappy because she just broke up with her fiancé. He’s her best friend but also the guy whose been in love with her forever. Will she ever realize he’s the one for her
Audrey Rich
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Billionaire with A Crush

A cruise, a high school friend with a crush, and a billionaire makes this book a good read.

I liked Drew but I wanted to smack clueless Miranda because she was the one who needed glasses.
Sandra Adams
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great love story

Another great clean love story by Victorine Lieske. I did not get all the references to the basis of the novel I enjoyed how the deep friendship turned into love for Miranda and Drew.
Alice
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drew is Miranda's best friend. He comes to her rescue when she is 'left at the altar'. They take her honeymoon cruise and realize something but are afraid to acknowledge what they both know. Friends for life???
Ashley Lavering
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Childhood friends

I loved the childhood friends element. That was a lot of fun but he was almost too nice. It was great when he finally made her wake up and see what would be missing if he wasn't there.
Chelsea Gardner
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has all the feels! I loved the friendship that Drew and Miranda started out with. Although it was a windy road for them, it was fun to see her realize something that he had known for a long time. Great read!
Lisa Rector
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay read

I guess I just don’t get excited over contemporary romance. Decent read. Clean, which is wonderful. I liked that the story was on a cruise ship. Characters were all right. I didn’t like the Zach guy as the antagonist. He felt too shallow.
Jennifer Layne
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun fast read by a new to me author Victorine E. Lieske ...

I was routing for Drew ... I love a Nerd gets the girl story! I was also super frustrated that like a good teen nerd he let her walk all over him like a doormat.

I was glad to see a HEA ...
Heather Green
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
I definitely didn't like this one as well as the first book in the series. This one seemed very 'high school' with all the 'let's make her/him jealous' scenarios. It was clean. That's always a good thing. I wouldn't read it again.
Roberta Lydick
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Love reading her books and cannot wait to read the next one in the series. Keep them coming for your readers.
Mandi Murphy
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet and clean.

Just what I was looking for tonight. Great chemistry. The billionaire thing always seems lame to me, but it's hardly part of the story.
Sara Jo
May 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Newlywed Games
  • The Second Chance Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • Marrying Mandy (Brides of Clearwater Book 1)
  • Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)
  • The Esther Paradigm
  • Fake Fiance, Real Revenge (Three River Ranch, #3)
  • Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3)
  • The Ambitious One (A Billionaire Bride Pact Romance)
  • Pass Protection (Fair Catch Series, Book Five)
  • Stone Cold Sparks (Park City Firefighter Romance: Station 2, #2)
  • The Miracle Groom (Texas Titans Romances)
  • Allegiance Sworn (The Light Blade, #3)
  • More Trouble in Loveland (Timeless Romance Single Book 6)
  • Illegally Wedded (Legally in Love, #6)
  • Falling for the Billionaire (A Clean Billionaire Romance, #4)
  • Come to Me Joyful
  • The Billionaire's Stray Heart (Burke Billionaire Romance Book 2)
  • Where I Belong (Pine Valley #2)

Billionaire Series (4 books)
  • Her Big Fat Fake Billionaire Boyfriend (Billionaire Series Book 1)
  • Her Big Fat Hunky Billionaire Boss (Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Her Big Fat Dreamy Billionaire Ex (Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)