Start by marking “Just Dad and Me: A Father - Daughter Journal” as Want to Read:
Just Dad and Me: A Father - Daughter Journal

Just Dad and Me: A Father - Daughter Journal

OneFam's interactive father - daughter journal enables you to release the power of your family story. This stunning father and daughter journal is packed full of shared activities with insightful questions, prompts, drawings, lists and lots of free writing space which is sure to strengthen the bond between a father and daughter. Discuss everything from early memories to gr ...more
Paperback, 1, 148 pages
Published November 7th 2017 by OneFam

To ask other readers questions about Just Dad and Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Dad and Me

Aldo Bruno
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a brilliant idea!
The journal provides a great opportunity to create connection with your daughters.
I bought this journal during the Christmas time and gave it to daughter as a gift. We have been wrote forth and back every day. I love the idea to build connection between father and daughter. I also really like the design of the book, it divided into two separate section for father and daughter to complete. It provides a lot of useful prompts which makes very easy to share different infor
Danny Lee
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful and fun parenting tool!
I purchased this book in hopes of keeping the line of communication open with my 9 years old daughter. My daughter and I are always close, but this journal allows us to exchanges thoughts and enables me to really see things from her perspective. It is a fun process to complete the journal, it contains many useful prompts, we enjoyed every minutes of it.
Jane Ryan
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book for exploring your fathers to share their life stories with their daughters. There are a lot of prompts that help you to complete the book.
The book is in great quality, all paper are in colour and give a nice feel. There are nice blank spaces in the book so personal notes can be written. I have been very busy lately and the book provides the perfect opportunity for me to bound with my 8 years daughter. This is a great gift for any fathers!
Jason
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: family
This book is perfect for father/daughter bonding. Filled with about 60-70 joint activities, it's easy for a father and daughter to spend time together, build trust and get to know one another especially as my daughter is in her early teens.

Overall, I could not rate this range or product higher. It's simply a fantastic bonding tool and keepsake for years to come.
Glen Ryan
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I bought this journal share stories with my son.

This journal is such a great idea in this regard, and it will capture forever moment's which may otherwise be lost. My son will be able to read over this journal again and again, future generations will be able to have some insight into what sort of people their ancestors were! Thoroughly recommend
Tao
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful little book. The jouranl is well designed. The quality is great, all each page is in colour. There are very few simliar products on the market for fathers and children, this is one of the better one.
A lovely addition to the bedtime routine. Would highly recommend.
Hugo Leory
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully illustrated and composed book. It is a great concept! The book is well designed, and the quality of the book is very good. My daughter and I write every night to each other through this journal. It is perfect gift for all fathers!
John Lee
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent quality product!

It is great tool for Father and Daughter bounding. I am looking forward to complete the journal and go over the journal again with my daughter when she is 18 years old.

Great journal for persevering stories !
Alina Hashmi