Start by marking “Love for Christmas Boxset” as Want to Read:
Love for Christmas Boxset

Love for Christmas Boxset

A Billionaires and SEALs Romance Novels Boxed Set

Forget shopping. Forget baking. Forget company coming over tonight. Wouldn’t you like to unwrap these 5 alpha males for the holidays?

NYT and USA Today best-selling authors have banded together to bring you 5 romance novels and stories about love, romance, and the spirit of the season. Take a break and rip open this boxed se
Published December 12th 2017 by Malachite Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love for Christmas Boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love for Christmas Boxset

Ana Rita
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
It’s amazing that the holidays can get author’s to create stories about Christmas and I’m so happy for the chance to read at least one of them.
I’m reviewing All I Want For Christmas by Blair Babylon.
I love her writting because she can grab love, desire, forbiddness and so much more, put everything into a bag and create amazing masterpieces. This book is the prove you need and it tells Brodie’s story.
This book focus on the famous band Killer Valentine and their members. But I need to advise you t
Debbie Turk
Wow, What a huge treat this Christmas boxset is!!🌲

Each story from each author is a complete story. I had read Julia Kent's one previously, I don't know how, but it's hilarious & definitely not to be missed!! It will have you crying with laughter. Shannen & Declan & their finest 😊

My favourite story of the bunch was Blair Babylon's All I Want For Christmas. It's based in the world of our beloved Rockstars Killer Valentine, set after Peyton's book 'Santa, Baby.

A 21yr old guitar shreddi
Amber
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All I Want for Christmas Is You by Blair Babylon is a wildly unexpected and rockingly hot short story that will sizzle and melt your heart at the same time. This is one author that never fails to turn up the heat or give us wickedly wonderful twists and turns even in a short story. She keeps the same momentum and hot moments as she does in her novel length books. Never failing to deliver and always touching the part of my heart that no one else can, she has become hands down one of my all-time f ...more
Lil Ms Reads A LOT
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This anthology is the prefect read for Christmas! I bought this book because it contains books by three of my favorite authors: Lynn Raye Harris, Cora Seton and Blair Babylon.

"All I Want for Christmas" is a short, sweet read that picks up where "Santa, Baby" left off- with the epic rock band Killer Valentine needing to hire a new second guitarist and bass player in order to become a complete band again. Fate steps in and presents two friends with the opportunity to audition. Are one or both of
Busybeth76
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
.Whacky & Wonderful!

Great collection of five creative, funny and delightful Christmas time stories. The five authors featured are brilliant at providing truly delicious men finding their perfect (for them) women. Julia Kent's Declan and Shannon are one of the best couples to ever find each other. Their escapade as #hotsanta and his slutty elf at the mall is laugh out loud funny, yet endearing. Cora Seton's story in Chance Creek brings strong emotions to two strong individuals (SEAL and soldi
ButtonsMom2003
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I purchased this boxed set because of the story by Blair Babylon the other stories are a fantastic bonus. 😊

All I Want for Christmas is You by Blair Babylon is a fabulous BRAND NEW short story set in the world of Rock Stars In Disguise/Billionaires In Disguise and the band Killer Valentine. Even if you've never read any of the RSID or BID books you can still enjoy this short story about a young man and woman whose dreams come true in an unexpected way.

I was reminded of the song Unanswered Prayers
T.M. Payne
Book: Love for Christmas: A Billionaires and SEALs Romance Novels Boxed Set
Author: Julia Kent, Cora Seton, Lynn Raye Harris, Blair Babylon, Gina Robinson,
My Rating: 5 Stars
Publication Date: 12/12/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
My review in this set is for
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Blair Babylon

True to this authors style we get one heck of a great romance story. Brodie and her brother along with some friends are off to a Killer Valentine concert, HER favorite band. Br
Tiffany
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read one story from this set. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Blair Babylon is a novella that goes with the Killer Valentine series. If you haven't read the stories revolving around the Killer Valentine band member, I highly recommend you do. However, this short story is a standalone and can be read without having read the others. Brodie and Jordan got the chance of a lifetime, in more ways than one. I loved these two! My only complaint is that the story was too short. I want mo ...more
Chris Tonn
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The story "All I Want for Christmas Is You" was cute and a fast read. An excellent book for Christmas time for those who are busy. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it blended well with the Killer Valentine storyline. Brodie and Jordan were longtime friends and when given the chance to play with Killer Valentine they discovered that their feelings for each other were much more than platonic friendship. I love reading stories about Xan Valentine as he's my favorite character and this was an add ...more
Jo
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is based solely on All I Want for Christmas Is You by Blair Babylon.  And what a bite sized morsel of absolute delight it is.

Imagine being asked to play on stage by the band.  And rocking it.  And finding a bit, well, more into the bargain?  I confess that this plays into my dream of being a singer (I know, never going to happen) but leaving that entirely aside (OK, mostly aside) this is just Blair at hear story weaving best.

Entirely too short.  Entirely not enough Killer Valentine
lovestoread
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have the whole book but so far I've only read Blair Babylon's "All I want For Christmas". What a freaking great short story - just as you are ramping up for more the story is over. But what a trip! Talk about fast and furious. Brodie is with her brother and his best friends for a Killer Valentine concert - front row! Brodie is crushing on one friend who is really a man whore LOL. Wait! Nicholas' story Blair....

Anyway, Brodie and Jordan end up jamming and loving and it is a freaking treat.

You
Dawnmarie Burke
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another HOT SEXY Killer Valentine LOVE Story with the magic of Christmas thrown in!!! Brodie thinks she likes Nicolas not realizing that Jordan is actually the man for her so when they go to the KV concert all bets are off and dreams do come true. I LOVED seeing the characters again and I CAN'T WAIT for Flicka's stories as Ms. Babylon really had a great way of making the characters come to life and making us feel like we're going through their journey with them. I was given an ARC in exchange fo ...more
Kimkbries
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You will not be disappointed in this one! Five great holiday stories in one! Julia Kent’s story is a holiday story about one of my favorite couples Shannon and Declan. Blair Babylon‘s story is about a night of miracles at a Killer Valentine concert. When dreams come true and eyes are opened to a new romance. All the stories make for a great book to get you in the holiday spirit for fun and love.
Serena Buffaloe
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Merry Christmas !

Over all , I really enjoyed all of the Christmas stories in this book ! I brought it , because my favorite Author , BLAIR BABALON , had a story of my favorite series Rock stars in Disguise , and I absolutely HAD to have it. And I was delightedly entertained by each and every story ☺ And, of course, reading it around Christmas, made it seem as though it were really happening. Now, I have some other Authors to read !!
Tracey
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great Christmas romance set! 🎅💗🎄

There are five really great romances in this book set: Christmas Shopping for a Billionaire by Julia Kent, The Navy SEAL's Bride by Cora Seton, HOT Package by Lynn Raye Harris, All I Want For Christmas Is You by Blair Babylon and The Billionaire's Christmas Vows by Gina Robinson. They were all amazing and I totally enjoyed reading each one! 💕💞💕
Stephanie Villere
Wow!! What a great set!!

This is Love For Christmas, a book of five different novellas by different authors, including Blair Babylon and Julia Kent. They are two of my all time favorite writers! Each one is a novella connected to one of their series. You can’t go wrong with any of these books! Grab it quick while it’s on sale! I received an advance readers copy and chose voluntarily to leave this review.
Janice
A Review of All I Want For Christmas Is You by Blair Babylon

Brodie and Jordan - 5+++++ stars

It was so great to see Killer Valentine again and to see how they were able to replace Peyton during an actual concert. I absolutely loved the characters of Brodie and Jordan. You definitely want to pick this one up as soon as you can.

**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
Sinead
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for All I Want for Christmas by Blair Babylon which I received in exchange for an honest review.
It's always a pleasure to return to the Killer Valentine Crew and find out what is happening with them. This short story was packed with lots of heat, the new people fitted in perfectly and as usual the writing was perfect from this literature Queen. Five stars.
Alisa
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful stories. I loved them all and found some new authors to check out. I look forward to reading more from all of them.
This collection goes from laugh out loud funny to suspense with a lot of romance in between. Enjoy!
Mary Stockwell
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great bargain bundle

This is a great bargain bundle. All of the stories are good. I really enjoyed reading each one. Of course I have my favorite but none of them will disappoint the reader.
Marianne Mitchell
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I want,,,

I loved all the stories in this book. I really love the story about Brody and Jordan what a hoot. How much fun they must have had doing what they did with killer Valentine. It was light-hearted and fun can't wait for the next one.
Katherina
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received the Blair Babylon story as an ARC and I loved the story so much that I just had to have the whole boxed set! The best 99 cents I have spent in a while. The stories are all different but have one thing in common: they're hot, spicy and sweet, perfect for the holidays. Enjoy!
Yvette Grimes
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! I loooovvved It!! I want to know more!! You hear me!! I want more of Killer Valentine!! I've Blair Babylon's story and Julia Kent's story. I love them both! If you are a fan of these authors then this is a must read anthology!!
Mauaqui
Dec 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Some Good and Some A Little Uninteresting

5 stories by different authors. I bought the book simply to read Blair Babylon’s story on Killer Valentine. The other two authors I liked were Lynn Harrison and Gina Robinson.
Melanie Milburn
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a terrific collection of Christmas romances from great authors. There were some old favorites as well as a few new, to me, authors and stories. I really enjoyed the mix!
Andrea Akers
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Collection

Each author brings a very special Christmas story to life in this collection. Billionaire and SEALS make for exciting and fun stories.
Cindy Rippentrop
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun Christmas read

I enjoyed each of the stories in this book. I liked the fact that each story had a different focus for the storyline while maintaining the Christmas theme.
Kelly
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

A couple of my favourite authors a few I've not tried before. I'm not normally a fan of these compilation books, but this might be the best one I've read.
Helen McNabb
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved two authors

I really loved two of these authors, the others were ok.
Thanks for writing.
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Andrea Minier
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Happiness

Nothing plucks at my heart strings like true romance, except romance at Christmas. These stories will warm your insides to mush! Enjoy
Start with my free books here: http://www.prosaicpress.com/jkentauth...

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 2 million books, with 4 New York Times bestsellers and more than 18 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing in