Start by marking “Passion Punched King (Balance #2)” as Want to Read:
Passion Punched King (Balance #2)

Passion Punched King (Balance #2)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  129 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
King Zagan, Commander of the legions of the damned and one of the higher echelon in the Underworld, never fancied a mate. Demons weren't that way inclined. But when Botis met the Archangel Raziel and their relationship actually worked, Zagan was intrigued. Of course, it wasn't as though he planned on claiming anyone, but tangling in the sheets with a forbidden angel was a ...more
Published December 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Passion Punched King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Punched King

Cadiva
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this one a bit more than book one because there was a bit more meat to the story rather than just - make angel and demon fall in love (because I didn't really buy into the Uriel plot or the "find the Gilgamesh potion thingy).

In this one there was plotting in the Underworld to bring a bit more tension and the dynamic between the two protagonists in this one created its own difficulties as they were more diametrically opposed than Raziel and Botis had been in B1.

I also bought the connectio
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Lisa for MM Good Book Reviews

4 Hearts

Each book in the Balance collection features a new romantic couple. To enjoy the overall story arc and crossover characters, I would recommend reading the series in sequential order.

Anael is the angel of love and passion. He is one sexy dancer at a club that needs to get shut down. He sees the threads of connection with everyone. So when he sees he is connected to the one demon he has always wanted, well he is overjoyed to say the least. That is u
Dark_Shadow
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I found it a little boring.
Uriel and Haures' book is next. it will be interesting but I want Lucifer and Gabriel's story! and Carmine's (maybe it will be m/m/m? ) . and Seir's. I guess after the first list of matings is complete (I think they're 6 couples) it will finally be Lucifer and Gabriel's time.
can't wait!
Stephanie
In book 2 in the Balance series, things pick up where book 1 left off.
We know Anael has a "thing" for King Zagan and is actually anticipating meeting him, that is literally the beginning of the story.

I absolutely adore Anael. He is kind of how you would imagine a typical angel, especially one of passion and love. Small, sweet, sexy, loves love, blonde curly hair with a light inside him so bright. Add in the fact that he's a stripper, hellllloooo angel

Anael decides to play hard to get with Zaga
Nessa
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Since reading the previous book in this series, I've been looking forward to the next book, and yay, it's here. I find it compelling that angels are mating with demons to maintain a balance, especially due to the fact that they're both opposing forces. Anael, is an angel and Zagan is his powerful demon. I was afraid that Anael wouldn't allow the villains in this story to be punished (since he was so sweet and full of love), but I felt better knowing that he allowed it to happen, but he just didn ...more
Morgan  Skye
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, reviewed
If you are a fan of the author you’ll definitely want to pick this up. I love Lisa Oliver’s sense of humor and her ability to create totally wacky characters and situations. There are some OTT moments in this book (and the series) and I don’t love it as much as her Cloverleah series, but I still devour these books just as quickly as her others.

Zagan is a trip and there are plenty of funny and sweet moments in this to balance the craziness.

Highly recommended to fans of the author/series and a cau
Erith
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another well-crafted book from Lisa Oliver.

Her books are so well written and engaging.  Her interpretation of different realities and realms are believable and enjoyable.  It wouldn't even be a bad things in some respects for us to be a little more like some of her characters, where a little love, consideration and kindness would go a long way.

Today, I'm back to checking out Amazon for her next release! 😊
Volha
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book was much anticipated and overall awesome! Wonderful evening in great company! I loved it. Although Zagan was a bad boy in the beginning he redeemed himself fully by the end! I am glad it all worked out well for them. It is a must read! I recommend it to everyone who is a fan of the genre and of good books in general! And I now will patiently wait for Uriel's story. He deserves a happy ending too! Lisa, I commend you! You are the best!
Janet Gibson
Dec 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Good as Always

I actually would like give a rating of 3.5 , it was kinda in between for me, I did enjoy Anael n Zagan very much, I love paranormal and m/m. Lisa is an excellent writer, the storyline is kinda predictable, but when reading this sort of HEA you know that going in. I eagerly await Haures and Uriel's story.
Heidi
Perfect as always!!!

Lisa always has such well developed realities and characters. These two things take book from pleasant and enjoyable to amazing and can't wait till the next one.
I haunt her facebook and website for any hint of her next book. Her books are always something I can get lost and revisit as dear friends.
Helke
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Lisa Olivers books. The worlds she creats are great and I have a lot of fun reading the stories. This one is no exception. The differences between demons and angels, between hell and earth and the overall concept of the story is great. I thought it could have had a bit more detail about the incident with the Lady but thats just a small detail
Geri
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Was really looking forward to this and Lisa Oliver didn't disappoint. Lucifer cracks me up however it was nice to see a slightly vulnerable side to him. Loved the glimpses of Raz and Botis.
Anael and Zagan suit each other well in this and I look forward to the next book in the series.
Thomas Fox
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is "Fantastic"

As with everything have read by Lisa. I LOVED it!!!!! Tho, I wonder at the way they keep mentioning shifters. Does she have a crossover with Cloverleah in mind?
Morgan Scott
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

This book was just as amazing as the first one! I can't wait to read the next one and I hope Lucifer and Gabriel eventually get their happy ending! They all deserve to be happy and this author knows just the right way to do it! I love it and am so in love!
Carla Hamilton
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book!

The first book in this series was great and I was so excited when this one came out.
I really enjoyed the authors interpretation of angels and demons and why the exists, it was original and very imaginative.
I can't wait for book 3.
Nicole
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Fantastic read. Great addition to the series.
Stacey
Jan 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Didn’t love this one like I usually do this author. Plot was a bit boring. That’s really all I can say.
Victoria
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series, bring on book 3!!
Karen
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Well written with well developed characters. Great series. I love all of Ms. Oliver's work. Looking forward to what comes next.
April Bruce
Jan 02, 2018
Stephanie Murillo
Apr 06, 2018
Devon
Mar 05, 2018
Kirsche
rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2018
Jan 25, 2018
Jackie Schmidt
Dec 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Lisa Oliver had been writing non-fiction books for years when visions of half dressed, buff men started invading her dreams. Unable to resist the lure of her stories, Lisa decided to switch to fiction books, and now stories about her men clamor to get out from under her fingertips.
When Lisa is not writing, she is usually reading with a cup of tea always at hand. Her grown children and grandchildr
More about Lisa Oliver

Balance (2 books)
  • The Viper's Heart (Balance #1)