Start by marking “Scoundrels & Scotch (Top Shelf #3)” as Want to Read:
Scoundrels & Scotch (Top Shelf #3)

Scoundrels & Scotch (Top Shelf #3)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  186 Ratings  ·  160 Reviews
I’ll stop at nothing to own her.

I’m a collector of dolls.
All kinds of dolls.

So beautiful and sexy, they become my art.
So perfect and flawless, my art galleries are flooded by the wealthy to gaze upon my possessions with envy.
So fragile and delicate, I keep them tucked away for safety.
The dark and torrid tales of Drayton’s Dolls run rampant through the rich and famous, an
Published January 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Scoundrels & Scotch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scoundrels & Scotch

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionI have been enjoying this series a lot and was SOOO looking forward to Victor and his dolls. I was expecting something hot and kinky and dark. Alas, this one while still an enjoyable read overall, failed to quite live up to my high expectations...

description

That said, I still really do enjoy this author's writing style, and it continued to be very good with this book. The pace was a bit up and down for me. The first 60% was slow and nothing really happened. I struggled to feel a connection between Victo
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo download 7_zpssfsvbgyn.jpg
🌟🌟🌟🌟STARS.
RELEASE DATE-16/1/18
ARC BOOK REVIEW

I loved this, It was just so god damn freaky and surreal.
Got to admit I was kinda looking forward to this one and it didn't disappoint.
Drayton's Dolls that he keeps in his Dollhouse, oh, what a unique and unusual concept this was.
And one I was practically salivating to get my mitts on.
I could actually foresee an Art show where this fiction could actually be made fact, and It would probably succeed.
Folks will pay through the nose for the strangest of
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, dual-pov, arc, 2018

I’ll admit, going into this I expected something dark, twisted and taboo. I think it was all the hype surrounding Drayton’s Dolls in the previous books. Who knows? The idea of them as art was fascinating to me and I was intrigued enough to want to dive into the mind of Victor Drayton and figure out what his inspiration was. While I really didn’t get to delve that deep, and while this wasn’t necessarily a dark and depraved read, I quite enjoyed the journey the author led me on.

This story was mor
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
***arc received for review through L. Woods PR***

Going into this review, I can honestly say, Scoundrels & Scotch by Alta Hensley is unlike anything I have ever read before. Also a funny bit of news I should also share with you all, I am terrified of dolls. I literally hate them and they scare me. With that said, I had to set my fears to the side and read this as if I were a person that doesn't go running out of the room every time a commercial for a doll toy comes on. As I started r
Shabby  BookBistroBlog
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
You met Victor Drayton as one of the owners of the Sex Club Spiked Roses in previous books and his own Art Exhibits featuring Drayton Dolls was generating a lot of buzz. I was looking forward to this story very eagerly.

description

Victor has this hugely popular living dolls art exhibits which garner a lot of attention and invite lots of visitors, his events are sold out shows. To be a Drayton Doll is a privilege and he invests a lot of time and money in them.

Victor was a world-famous and highly renowned
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
I first fell in love with Vicktor after reading the blurb. Then I fell deeper in love with him at the meeting and during his initial job proposal. But then shortly after, I lost Vicktor. The story has so many words without saying much of anything. The characters are lost among the overuse of words.

The plot is excellent but the execution needs work. In this case, excess words does not assist in this story. Excess actually distract from the story. The ending did not “POP” in my opinion as a result
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark
This is book three in the Top Shelf series. Each book can be read as a standalone but why would you wanna go that when these books are so good.

Victor Drayton is a billionaire who collects living dolls. He offers Ivy a job as one of his dolls when she gets fired from Spiked Roses. Victor realises Ivy is different to his other dolls. When Ivy’s life is in danger will Victor do everything he can to save her?

If you enjoy a dark taboo read then this is the read for you. Looking forward to reading mo
April Symes

I expected this to be something super twisted and dark but what it ended up being was dark-lite and twisted. Scoundrels & Scotch by Alta Hensley is just a mind bending read. Victor and his dolls are something you will be amazed by in this book. You met Victor Drayton as one of the owners of the Sex Club Spiked Roses in previous books and he also owns his own Art Exhibits featuring Drayton Dolls which garners a lot of attention. To be a Drayton Doll is a privilege and Victor invests a lot of
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Returning to world of powerful men and their erotic kinks, Ms. Hensley delivers a smooth sexy read in this third book. Full disclosure, I missed the second book and read this third one just fine. It can also be read as a standalone.

I liked this one more than the first book. Not sure what inspired this story but it did remind me of the song "Coin operated boy" by Dresden Dolls. Which is similar in concept with the main character of this story, Drayton with his deviant Drayton Dolls. Coincidence?
Paige Turner
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was ok

I'm a avid reader and love dark romances and settings but thought Scoundrels and Scotch was a little weird.
The concept seemed intriguing but the girls were never vetted. I would guess that he would interview girls before he asked them to give up their life for 3 years.
I say this because he fired Ivy for one infraction at the Spikes Rose then he hired her to be a Drayton Doll.
I love objectification in a bdsm
Alta Hensley is a USA TODAY bestselling author of hot, dark and dirty romance. She is also an Amazon Top 100 bestselling author. Being a multi-published author in the romance genre, Alta is known for her dark, gritty alpha heroes, sometimes sweet love stories, hot eroticism, and engaging tales of the constant struggle between dominance and submission.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AltaHensley
More about Alta Hensley...