Start by marking “Secret Tryst (The House of Morgan Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Secret Tryst (The House of Morgan Book 7)

Secret Tryst

(House of Morgan #7)

When the one you're supposed to hate turns out to be the only one you crave...

Damien Morgan learned a long time ago that love was just a figment of someone’s warped imagination and good girls simply didn’t exist. Women, he knew, were master manipulators. Nonetheless, he’s happy to wish his brother well when he decides to take the plunge.

Serenity Hanscom is shocked that she

Published February 27th 2018 by Love in a Book

To ask other readers questions about Secret Tryst, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Tryst

Naomi
May 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
What on earth

In 182 pages we had... a sister who tried to murder a women who was marrying a brother in law (???), a huge wave out of no where that made a woman go overboard, a one night stand resulting in a pregnancy, a literally. Literally, marriage proposal the same day the pregnancy is revealed, after a month long hiatus from speaking, a women getting ran over by another woman resulting in a miscarriage, a man kidnapping a woman to sell into sex slavery resulting in another overboard swim to
Stephanie Fischer
I agree with the lower star reviews on this book. It was a very choppy store. The characters (apart from not reading the other books) are not very developed. Their lives are intertwined by family members. It seems very rushed. The freak wave in the wedding? Seriously? A whole random trunk of extra clothes in other sizes. I could only get through 35% percent of this book before I had to put it down and give up on it. I feel like the author could've have added more to the story and developed her c ...more
Coco.V
Apr 26, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (4/26/2019)! 🎁
Hannah
May 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Personally, I don't understand all the five star reviews for this book.

First things first, I haven't read any other books in the series but considering this was a stand-alone that should have been okay. I think if Peter's book exists, then I would recommend reading that first.

Next, wow the plot was choppy! So Serenity hates the Morgans, gets invited to their wedding, despite the fact (view spoiler) talks to one Morgan brother, the other one (
Kanyon
This was an exciting read. You have two people who are blocked off to love because of their tragic pasts, secrets, drama, romance and even a little suspense. Serenity is ashamed of her families past and when she gets invited to the wedding of the year she is confused. Her sister just tried to hurt the powerful and successful Morgan’s and now she’s sitting in jail. Why would Serenity be invited to any party of theirs? At the wedding she meets Damien and what was supposed to be a one night stand t ...more
Emma
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily received an Advanced Readers Copy of this book to review.
Serenity and Damien: Serenity had established herself in her business "Calm Serenity" spas. She was very successful. It was good that she was as she had to support her mother and hire lawyers for her sister who was in prison. She received an invitation to the wedding of one of the Morgan's. She was very surprised to be invited because of what her sister did to the Morgan family. She also did not forget that Damien Morgan was
Ann-Maree Howarth
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is another great book in the Morgan series that will have you interested from the start with the chemistry and drama that unfolds. I have only read two books in this series so even if you have not read any you can still start now, as it is still a stand-alone story. I received an ARC copy of this book and this is my honest and voluntary review. This is a fast read and fast-moving story of two families with a bad past together but they just may find a way to come together for the one thing t ...more
Sheila Lee
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I will not restate the plot nor reveal any spoilers in this review.
Secret Tryst is the 7th House of Morgan book and it is as good as all the others in this series. Victoria Pinder writes characters that are strongly defined but also vulnerable. Both the H and h come from families with significantly immoral fathers, causing trust issues and stress in their relationship with each other. Each makes decisions that put their marriage in jeopardy. This book has romance, family drama and suspense whic
RoseyLovesBooks
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spa owner Serenity Hansom is at a high profile wedding on a yacht to garner publicity for her spa when she overhears her teen crush Damien say she's vapid and high-maintenance. Businessman Damien Morgan avoids beautiful women after having his heart broken by a gold-digger, but can't stop staring at the blue-eyed blonde angel at his brother's wedding. Damien and Serenity have a one night stand after an eventful night at the wedding ... then fate throws Serenity and Damien back into each other's l ...more
Margaret McGovern
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent House of Morgan romance. The Morgan’s are all wealthy some due to inheritance and others due to hard work. The blurb gives readers a good idea what to expect yet there are many surprises when it comes to Serenity and Damien’s relationship. The story includes angst and suspense. I received a complementary copy of this book and chose to write a review. I look forward to reading future books by Ms. Pinder.
R
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aw, Damien…
Could it possibly be, that in your cynical heart you’ve found room for Serenity?
You don’t believe in love.
And yet, all around you, family and friends fall in into the spell.
Serenity says she loves you.
You shake your head.
And turn away.
I have to admit… you made me cry.
I could not believe-- in my romantic heart-- that you could not believe!
Believe, Damien.
Please, believe.

Bottom line: I believe. 5 stars.
Roger
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Secret Tryst (House of Morgan #7) Another read from author Victoria Pinder in The House of Morgan series a HEA romance with a touch of suspense. I’m hooked on the House of Morgan like a soap opera. Another good read I went through in a matter of hours, could have longer though, the storyline certainly supports that. I will be reading more by prolific author Victoria Pinder.
Stephanie
Jan 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I voluntarily review an Advanced Reader Copy of this book

I was 69% done with the book before it got remove from my kindle...

So far the story is good. Damien and Serenity have some crazy history concering with their family but, not with eachother. They both decided what one night could do, they wasnt planning to see eachother after that night. But fate have other plans.
Barbara Packard
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting story. Interesting story. With some more pages it could have given some more on the main characters. There was also some grammatical errors that some proof reading would have taken care of. I did like the story though.

With some more pages it could have given more information on the main characters. There was also some grammatical errors that some proof reading would have taken care of. I did like the story though.
Gina
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Serenity gets more than she expects when she hooks up with Damien Morgan. She has her own business and is doing fine, thank you very much. They don't expect to see each other again. But fate has other plans. A story of the unexpected. I received a complimentary copy and I am giving a review voluntarily.
Janet Russell
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Not very riveting

Love story no real twists and slim character development. It’s readable and happily ever but not engaging it’sonly saver is the truth about some ppl are afraid of the commitment to love
Kim F
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Tekear Thomas-Ponce
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it

I didn’t realize this was a book in a huge series of a gigantic family tree with more branches growing and intertwined
Joanna
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Fairytale

Very romantic and totally unbelievable
It filled a few hours
Pretty game in the list department
Won't read any more
Barbara
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A little bit of everything and it kept moving. Can be read in one LONG sitting.
I read an ARC and this voluntary review is my own opinion.
Sandra Casile
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book.

Did not know what to expect when I got into this whole adventure. Unbelievable how much crime went on in this family. But love 💘 prevailed
M
May 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I thought I would enjoy this so much but it became a drag and then there’s too much that’s happening that’s not resolved that I just skimmed until the last part.
Colleen
Jun 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
This was bad on so many levels.

It’s hard to begin to describe just how insane this book is.
Sandra Singleton
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this author and the books that she writes. Fantastic plot and characters. Another must read. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Ioanna
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

my review:https://nanasbookreviews.blogspot.gr/...

video: https://youtu.be/XtXuB0_whoo
Pat
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written storyline with interesting characters that kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page!
Clarie Giselle Mercado
May 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Rolling my eyes

I made it to 33% before I quit reading this was like a bad episode of the Days of Our Lives”. Secret plots for murder,felony charges, money laundering, Miami elite and getting pregnant because you didn’t tell him to put on a condom and he didn’t ask if you were birth control. Thanks I’ll pass.
Jackie
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great by this superb author Damien figures real, amazing women don’t exist until he meets Serenity. Loved this wonderful romance that shows you nice things can happen to everyone. Received a free copy. Reviewed because I loved it.
Richard Goodrum
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story. Serenity is awesome. Damien is not quite the bad boy he appears to be at first glance. Plenty of unexpected twists and turns in the story make it even more delightful.
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this family! Every single one of these books are fantastic. There is so much drama. I enjoyed this book so much. Suspense, family drama, romance, amazing characters and throwing in an unexpected pregnancy and I am sucked right in! I'm so excited for the next book!
**received an advanced copy**
RABT Book Tours: Secret Tryst by Victoria Pinder 1 1 Feb 27, 2018 09:05PM
RABT Book Tours: Secret Tryst by Victoria Pinder 1 2 Dec 31, 2017 10:22PM
RABT Book Tours: Secret Tryst by Victoria Pinder 1 1 Dec 25, 2017 07:27PM
Victoria Pinder grew up in Irish Catholic Boston before moving to the Miami sun. She’s worked in engineering, after passing many tests proving how easy Math came to her. Then hating her life at the age of twenty four, she decided to go to law school. Four years later, after passing the bar and practicing very little, she realized that she hates the practice of law. She refused to one day turn 50 a ...more

House of Morgan (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Secret Crush (House of Morgan, #1)
  • Secret Baby (House of Morgan, #2)
  • Secret Bet  (House of Morgan, #3)
  • Secret Wish (House of Morgan, #4)
  • Secret Dad (House of Morgan, #5)
  • Secret Heir (House of Morgan, #6)
  • Secret Date (The House of Morgan Book 8)
  • Secret Romeo (The House of Morgan Book 9)
  • Secret Caress (House of Morgan, #10)
  • Secret Match (The House of Morgan Book 11)