Start by marking “Craze” as Want to Read:

Craze

He's a stranger, a stalker... a mystery, and for now, I call him Psycho.

Annabelle
You know that feeling you have when you think you're being watched? Or that you're not alone? I do. All the time. Goosebumps frequent my skin and the hair all over my body stands at attention. I’m no longer bothered by it, in fact, some time ago, I started to feel comforted by it. By him.

The
Kindle Edition
Published January 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Craze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craze

Start your review of Craze
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 I'm Your kitten and your my Psycho Stars

CRAZE: Is a Contemporary standalone debut novel by Indi author Andi Jaxon. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet Annabelle & Elliot two best friends since high school

Hmmmm as you can see by my rating I didn’t like this one, I tried but with it being such a short read it came across rushed and because of this I struggled to connect with the story line or the characters as it came across too distorted, one scene would end and another
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Craze by Andi Jaxon is the story of Annabelle along with her friend Elliot and 'someone' who is pursuing her. Annabelle and Elliot have been friends for a long time. Elliot thinks of Annabelle as more than a friend and seems to be in love with her. Annabelle hasn't felt that way about him until recently when she started looking at him differently. But to add to her mixed feelings is the sense someone is watching her and slips in at night to talk to her. This doesn't really upset her...growing up ...more
V. Theia
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love reading debut novels from an indie author. You never know what you're going to get and Andi Jaxon delivers a different spin on the stalker trope. I was engrossed from the beginning!

It centers on three people; Annabelle, her best guy friend Elliot and Pursurer.

Their friendship is sweet, cute and funny. But it's the POV from Pursuer that intrigued. Call me weird, I always love the psycho's the best. It was done brilliantly, oh, I loved that possessive bastard. I could have happily read
Lisa Marie Barrera
OMFG!!! ANDI JAXON...You had me at "A Stalker That Takes Care Of Me"! This is the Second Book by Andi and always seems to Blow Me Away EVERY SINGLE TIME!
CRAZE is Suspenseful, Emotional and Compassionately Funny in All the Right Places!! The moment I started Reading the PROLOGUE, I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!! Annabelle knows she has someone watching over her but cannot quite yet figure out WHOM! But as the time goes by, her Pursuer gets bolder and bolder until it gets the Best of HIM.
Elliot Rodgers
Becky Baldridge
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Craze did something that doesn't happen often - it took me completely by surprise. I expected a romantic suspense. It's unlike any stalker story that I've ever come across. I'll admit that in the beginning, I was pretty sure Annabelle was certifiable with the way she thought of her stalker, and some of the inner musings of the Pursuer walked a fine line between crazy and creepy, sometimes stepping over into both. However, as the story progressed and the Pursuer came closer and closer to ...more
Rhoann ✭*✭ Reading is my escape ✭*✭
A delicious blend of mystery and sensuality

I loved everything about Craze! The heat, the mystery and the stalking. This book is a delicious blend of mystery and sensuality. I liked the tricks that the author put into the story. It kept me guessing while excited as a flip the pages. I enjoyed the friendship that Annabelle and Elliot had in this story- the fun times and the slow build of their sensual intimacy. The sexual tension between Annabelle and her mysterious stalker (Pursuer) certainly
Brianna Hale
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A blend of fun contemp and dark stalker romance, this book was something different! Such a great debut, can’t wait to see what’s next from Andi.
Coco.V
Feb 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (2/24/2018)!
Paula D
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Someone has been stalking Annabella for years and she actually likes it and wishes he would show his face. Elliot has been in love with Annabella seems like forever and is always there to protect her but can he protect Annabella from the psycho? I loved this book it’s sweet, sexy, hilarious and very sexy at points. 4/5 stars ***reviewed by Sweet & Spicy Reads***
Autumn Bryant
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An edge of your seat read that leaves you guessing right up to the end. I could not put this book down.
Beth Skye Denny
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sexy, fun read dabbling in BDSM.
Friendship, love, and secret admirers.
A truly exciting read. Yowzah!
Regina Modesta
I want to give this book three stars, but I just can't. There were good moments, sexy ones, but the writing needs help, like not a professional editor, since we all know that's too pricey for an indie author, but simply better grammar that the author should know herself, especially when it comes to punctuation. I couldn't handle all the run-on sentences and misused apostrophes. I can handle a few slips here and there from starving artists, but this was chronic.

There were also things about the
Nikki Reeves
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it

This book is a lot different than I first expected.

Annabelle definitely has a lot of sass and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. The only person that has truly cared about her is her best friend Elliot. He is always there for her when she needs him, but she has a huge secret. She has a stalker. This person is completely obsessed with Annabelle and knows that she is the one for him.

Annabelle loves that her stalker is watching her and always knows her every move, but she is growing impatient and
Brittany
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark-romance
*Recieved this ARC in exchange for an honest review*
This book was good but needed some fine tuning. I loved the point of view of the pursuer. He was dark, gritty, and creepy. It made me wonder what his intentions really were and if he truly cared or wanted to harm Annabelle. I also liked Elliot. He was genuine and sweet to Annabelle. It was easy to see that they had a strong friendship and that he really cared about her. My issue with the book was that the identity of the pursuer was too
Jen Zingaro
Jan 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
So, there are lots of good things about this story.
For one, it's not a typical story line that I have come across over and over again. It's a refreshing new idea.
Second- I don't know how you couldn't not LOVE Elliot. I really found myself falling for him from the beginning. I love a hero that knows the details about the girl that he is swooning over. He knows Annabelle so well since they've been friends forever.
Third - It's almost told from 3 POV. There's Annabelle, Elliot and the
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Craze is a debut novel by Andi Jaxon and I found the writing was good to really good at times. It’s short and I feel like I would have enjoyed it more if it were longer, as I didn’t really feel like I got to know the characters well enough. If you are looking for a short, sexy read you might enjoy this one. It’s different yet has a familiar feel, not overly emotional or angsty, it has a some funny and umm…moments that stuck with me.

Annabelle has been getting messages from a man who’s been
Jenny Prose
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get my hands on Craze by Andi Jaxon. This debut novel sets the bar for this indie author very high! This book was simply perfect. It hit the right levels of funny, suspenseful, and smoked hot!

Simply an incredible story here. The story-line is well thought out, the characters are well written and come off the pages, and the writing is fluid.
I seriously spent a lot of time questioning what just happened? Because there was so much going on and I didn't know what to think! Abby
Edith Dubielak PA
CRAZE by Author Andi Jaxon is one of the best romance books I have read so far this year. Wow, there’s not enough words I could possibly say that would do this book justice, but I will give it a try.

This is the first book that I have read from this author and I am completely hooked, like truly hooked. I have read it twice so far and I have yet to get bored. The characters omg I love them all. So first we meet Annabelle and I love her from the very beginning. She is a strong character, funny,
Fran Zoch, LSoR
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok this is the debut of Andi Jaxon and what a way to show you know how to write!!

We have Annabelle and her best friend Elliot and Pursuer, ok this book totally threw me and is told in the POV of the pursuer.

The draw is obvious. She wants what he offers and you keep guessing what will happen but damn if it doesn't fldraw you in keeping you reading until the very last word wishing it could go on.

I can not wait to read more from Andi Jaxon.
Stevirae Porter
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It’s good. Read it.

The story is somewhat predictable but I think it’s just because I was rooting for the guy.... *shrug* but the twist was good because of his small form of MPD. I honestly wasn’t expecting that. I liked it though. It was entertaining enough and held my attention. Finished it in less than half a day.
Kim BookJunkie

CRAZE is an intriguing, super hot, sometimes funny story! It’s so much more than a friends to lovers romance; it’s a story about being cheated on, having a stalker and contains some sexy BDSM! Despite all of these different things going on, Jaxon somehow keeps the story streamlined. This was my first book by Jaxon and I was really impressed by how well she writes! I even laughed out loud at one point which is extremely rare for me!!! I will definitely be the reading more books by this
mybookcraze
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-2018
*Received an ARC in an exchange for an honest review*

It was a short book if you're looking for a quick read. I love stalker books. I don't want to ruin the book for anyone so all I am going to say is this a great stalker book. Give it a try.
Laundry
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book, y'all. This book will forever be embedded in my soul. It is absolutely everything I have ever wanted to read. I adored every single character. I devoured the story line. And I hung on every single syllable until the very end. Craze is probably the most appropriately titled book on the planet. The characters were in a craze. And I sure as hell was too.

Story Line: The story is centered around beautiful Annabelle (AB), her bestie Elliot, her affectionately nicknamed stalker - Psycho and
Kathi
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So good, loved the darkness and the twists. It was a good way to spend a couple of hours. Very well written and liked the characters.
✭JoJo✭
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
What is it about the psycho's that I love

A solid 3.75 stars.

This debut novel from a new indie author had a lot of potential with the stalker trope we see in romance a lot these days. But it's no ordinary stalker which I found fascinating and kept me reading. To be honest I was in it for Pursuer he was dark, possessive, so damn obsessed with the heroine that I wondered if we were going to get a happy ending at all and maybe a little murdery lol. I would have liked more development with him and
Marnie
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“It looks like I’m daydreaming, but I’m really thinking about him”

Annabelle knows she is being watched, and has done since she first started college, “When life would get hard, when I felt like I couldn’t take anymore, I would feel him, keeping watch.”

Strangely enough, I’m not as disturbed as I thought I should be, that she was comfortable being watched by this unknown person. But, I have to say, they were rather generous and attentive, and with her background, of child abandonment and
Kathy Rouchelle
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quite a unique story line and quite an enjoyable read. What you have is a very strong independent woman who has had a pretty rough childhood. She is smart, beautiful and has overcome the bullying that she has had to endure during high school. She has her best friend Elliot who has been with her during those hard time until this point. Annabelle and he are a close as two can be without being physical. She doesn't see him that way, he has loved her for many years. She doesn't notice his affection ...more
Lauren Dodson
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Dark Romance with a twist. If you like Dark Romances, and ones that keep you guessing till the end then this book is for you; It has BDSM themes and scenes. If you don’t like that then this isn’t the book for you.
Craze will keep you guessing throughout. Annabelle looking for love, while being stalked, and maintaining her friendship with her best friend. It sucks you in from the start, keeps you guessing, and page turning to find all the answers.
I loved Annabelle’s sass and fierceness. Even
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
4 Stars

Craze is a lot different to what I was expecting. It wasn’t as dark as I thought it would be being a stalker type story, but I found this read to be an enjoyable one. Craze is the first novel published by Andi Jaxon. I can’t wait to read her other work once it comes out.

Annabelle is a fiery red head. She is sassy, beautiful and close to her best friend Elliot. She knows someone is watching her and she loves it, feels comforted by it.
The peruser is a dominate character. He has
Courtney  Hagel-Swinson
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a breath of fresh air this was! I read a lot of books. Over 200 in 2017 and a lot of them were the same old crap with names and places changed. I loved Craze because it was so outside of the box. When I read the blurb I was completely freaked out, but also incredibly intrigued. It was kind of like a train wreck for me...this could be bad, but I can't stop, won't stop reading this. And I didn't. In fact, I read it at the pace of a speeding train. I could not put this book down and devoured ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Protected Mate (Catamount Lion Shifters, #1)
  • Stealing Beauty (Captive series #2)
  • Cards of Love: Justice
  • The Truth About Alice (Evil Lies, #2)
  • Theirs for the Night (The Thalanian Dynasty, #1)
  • His Sub (The Dom's Submission #1)
  • Pushed (The Dark Flower, #1)
  • Play with Me
  • Mr. Rebound
  • Seductive
  • Kicking Reality
  • Endless Obsession
  • A Night by my Fire
  • Dirty Bad Boys Box Set: Forbidden Romance Collection
  • Trapped with the Mob Boss (Russian Crime Brotherhood #1)
  • Breaking Meredith (Disciples #4)
  • Taking Meghan (Disciples #5)
  • Broken Dolls (Pleasure House, #2)
From Dyslexic kid with a love of Algebra to a published author, no one is more surprised to find me here, than I am. I love to write about tortured pasts and hot sex, a happily ever after that has to be worked for. My stories tend to be a little dark but with some comic relief, typically in the form of sarcasm.

What to know more about me? Follow me on social media or subscribe to my mailing list