Start by marking “In the Dark” as Want to Read:
In the Dark

In the Dark

How far would you go to save your family?

Movies and books have made being a monster sound cool.

Lindsay can’t wear silver jewelry or get drunk with her friends, but hey, she sprouts fur and fangs during the full moon. Totally rad, right? Not. Forget about exploring the beast within, Lindsay just wants to graduate from nursing school. When a stroll in the park ends with her
ebook
Published January 17th 2018 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In the Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the Dark

Liliyana Shadowlyn
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although I would have loved to have seen this stretched into a series simply because I love Lindsey so much, it was an absolutely thrilling read with just the right mix of romantic tension. Lindsey is someone I can totally identify with - strong-willed, just wanting to make it through life like a normal person and protect her family. Fate has a different plan in store, and with lives at stake Lindsey rises to the occasion with a little help from two hot guys who both want to capture her heart. I ...more
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I really like how the story was told, you went on a journey of discovery with the main character. She is a werewolf but knew very little of her kind. It was the way she wanted it. It felt like there were 2 families, the werewolf family and then the family of strangers who found themselves kidnapped. Even though they didn’t really know each other, they fought and helped each other to survive.

The Author did a really great job of building the tension and building the story from the very first page.
Shawna Mitchell
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Caitlin
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book a lot. I could tell that the author is influenced by Kelley Armstrong which is awesome because I love Kelley Armstrong.
I did find that I didn't quite feel enough chemistry with Lindsay and Wayne or even Lindsay and Avery. I feel like the author kind of skipped the "good" parts of the budding romance with Wayne.
I think the story could have been longer to allow the chemistry to grow.
however I did really like the book and i liked how the characters seamlessly moved from being kid
Alexis
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable book! Thrilling and suspenseful with a little romantic tension thrown in, made for a perfect combination! I look forward to reading more by this author!!
Miriam
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author through “ Viracious Readers Only “ in return for my honest review.
I really enjoyed this book and found I had a hard time putting it down. It was well written and I found myself caring about the characters. I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
Adrienne McFarlane
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Enjoyable urban fantasy. Good plot with likeable characters. Too much to fit in a novel of it’s size. The end felt rushed.
Christine Jordan
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Karen
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Read in one sitting. Would love another story in the same world.
Jaiden- The Literary Coffee Faerie
This book started like a sequel. I was very confused during the first couple chapters because it felt like a second book not a stand alone book. Once the story got going it was well-written and I enjoyed the adventure. Some parts seemed a little far fetched but its a paranormal book so that happens. Then I started getting to the ending, the ending felt VERY rushed. It seemed like this journey had been created and then Fox didn't know how to end it so she just quickly ended it and out in an epilo ...more
Sara Taylor
Oct 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
In the Dark by Becca Fox
In this novel, Lindsay, a young adult werewolf, is kidnapped, along with her brother, her ex-boyfriend, and a few high-profile children. Though Lindsay eventually manages to escape, the rest are taken and flown across the world to be sold as slaves, and she must work with an old acquaintance in order to rescue them all. It is a story about coming to terms with who she is, with some romance, adventure, and action thrown into the mix.
The overall plot of the book was interes
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book from the author via Voracious Readers Only. I enjoyed this book overall, but it took a bit to get into it. The beginning felt like jumping into the middle of the book, enough that I double checked I hadn’t missed something. And then the main character’s indecisiveness regarding the love interests was frustrating too - she was very wishy-washy. But the story as a whole was written well and kept my interest through to the end.
Cathy Geha
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
In The Dark by Becca Fox

Kidnapped, in the dark, in pain…Lindsay Whittaker assesses her situation. She is in a dark space with her brother, an ex-boyfriend and a couple of other people. Not knowing why they are there while feeling the pull of the moon that will require a shift in shape she is feeling rather tense. For some reason she is not taken with the rest of the people kidnapped, requests the aid of Wayne, a man important to her ten years before, and the two, with two people from his werewol
Tirgearr Publishing