Start by marking “Neesa (The Original Reality Book Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Neesa (The Original Reality Book Series, #1)

Neesa

(The Original Reality Book Series #1)

This book is a revised second edition of the original volume. The story length has increased, deepening the characters and heightening their experience along their journey. If you've already read the first edition, you won't need to read this version to catch up, but I believe fans will enjoy this more in-depth and improved "Author's Preferred Edition" of "Neesa."

Published January 25th 2018 by Dina Haynes

To ask other readers questions about Neesa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neesa

Start your review of Neesa (The Original Reality Book Series, #1)
Coco.V
Oct 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (10/10/2019)! ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to author..Let me start by saying that the book was written well, and I liked that it was a different concept. Now, I couldn't really gel with Neesa and Reuben. He creeped me out, and she was indecisive, another thing that bugged me was the cursing there just was a little too much for me. I will say that you should read and judge for yourself..
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 stars

I love reading new authors and finding a way to connect with the story and the author, with that being said I want to say if you want to find a new author please give this one a chance. Even though she was not an author that I could connect too. Many other readers have connected with her other stories and I hope that will continue. I always try to finish a book. This book did entice me to want to read it with the blurb that was presented. My issue I would guess is how the story went. I
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the past year there have been quite a few books that have really been original that I've read, and Neesa is in that category. And it didn't take long for me to get immersed into the storyline, as it was very well written which drew me in quickly. However, and this is only my opinion, I just didn't imprint on the hero & heroine as strongly as I would like. But I really enjoyed the secondaries, as they added color to the story quite a bit, which made me laugh a lot with the off color humor. ...more
Indie Wish List
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Neesa and Ben have amazing chemistry which makes for some steamy scenes which paired nicely with the intriguing storyline that kept me guessing what would happen next. This was my first Dina Haynes book but it won't be my last!
Seriously I enjoyed this SO much! It was a fun read but not light and fluffy. The characters were relatable and real, it was easy to read and feel like you were in the story yourself.
I hate reviews that give a breakdown of the entire book, I try really hard to
Gretchen Chasse
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Neesa, an attractive former actress turned successful realtor. Having been betrayed by her fiance, Neesa has not dated in years and doesn't trust easily. Out with friends one night she runs into Ben a not so smooth talker that she finds herself instantly attracted to, still mistrustful she turns him down. Ben find Neesa to be someone cant take no from and makes a point asking her out repeatedly begging for a chance to prove himself despite admitting to not ever wanting in a ...more
Donna Smith
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a web of tangled lies Ms. Haynes has woven. This romantic suspense had me on the edge of my seat not knowing what was coming next, I was even at 90% thinking this isn't gonna be pretty. Denise(Nessa) and Ben(Reuben) aren't your normal everyday couple. He is hiding too many secrets from her and they could all blow up in his face. But he cannot stay away from her. She is like no other woman he's ever been with and there have been many. He not only has to learn to be honest with her but with ...more
Ashley
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Most readers imagine themselves inside the story as a book unfolds, however; Dina Hayes takes that concept to a whole new level. Her Original Reality Book Series takes the average person and turns their story into something we all can connect to on a meaningful level. Neesa and Reuben have an intriguing love story that you will have to read for yourself to understand, but I definitely recommend you do!
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I have read any of this authors’ work, and my goodness, it will not be the last. Neesa has been burnt in the past, and the last thing she wants is to venture into is a relationship, but Reuben is just as determined to ensure that Neesa has a change of heart. No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed. This story has suspense, secrets, and love. This is well written and I was hooked throughout, and I look forward to reading the next book in this series!
Samantha Waldow
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Dina Haynes. This book had romance and suspense. Nessa is a real estate agent for the rich. She is always busy but got talked into a girl night. This is where she meets Ben. Ben is on a case when he meets Nessa. They have sparks flying off of each other. This was a different read for me but i enjoyed it. At parts it had me wondering what will happen next. Nice read ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is a fantastic book. The story was awesome and relatable and I definitely wanted to be this heroine. I can’t wait for the next book.
Gianna Santanello
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Dina Haynes is a new author to me. I liked the concept of this book but I had a hard time keeping my interest. Neesa was too indecisive and Reuben was a little weird and creepy for me. But this on book won’t stop me from reading other ones by this author!
Claire M
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Neesa and Ben have all the chemistry that makes u turn the pages! The storyline is there to back it up so it's not just steamy scenes on top of each other.
Would recommend this author to those who haven't read her yet!
Ashley key
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic read. I didn't wanna stop reading it at all. The author did such an amazing job with the chemistry between Neesa and Ben. Just great!
Angela
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book turned out pretty great after a slow start...loved the characters and family/friendship bonds. I'm looking forward to book 2
Lori
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Dina Haynes and will not be my last! It took me a while to get into the storyline but once I did I couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait to read more books by Dina!
Amanda Poppen
Monique
Sandra Beck
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Jan 23, 2018
Book Bloggers of ...: Hi! I'm new here, but come bearing gifts! 1 10 Oct 18, 2019 08:50PM

• Wreckless Engagement (The Russian Engagement, #1)
  • Until Now (Not Yet, #2)
  • River Road (River's End, #4)
  • Someday Soon (Not Yet, #3)
  • Jude (Signature Sweethearts #3)
  • Engagement Rate (Callaghan Green, #1)
  • Wanderlust (The South Beach Connection Trilogy, #2)
  • Landslide (The South Beach Connection Trilogy, #1)
  • Continuum (The South Beach Connection Trilogy, #3)
  • Not Yet (Not Yet, #1)
  • Because of You (Not Yet, #4)
  • White Knight (Callaghan Green, #2)
  • Keeping Happy Ever After (A Silvervale Second Chance Romance, #2)
  • Zenith Falling (Zenith Trilogy, #1)
  • Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)
  • Air I Breathe
  • Riggs (Hellbound Lovers MC, #3)
  • River's Return (River's End, #3)
Dina Haynes, author of the very first reality book series, cheated on her lackluster acting career in favor of doing more "character" work and has been writing ever since. She lives in the bustling city of Los Angeles where potential characters pop off the streets and land in her pages.

CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM!

CHAT WITH ME ON

The Original Reality Book Series (2 books)
  • Annabel (The Original Reality Book Series, #2)