Start by marking “The Greek's Bought Bride” as Want to Read:

The Greek's Bought Bride

She gave him her innocence…

He’ll give her his ring!

Tamsyn lost her innocence in a spectacularly sensual night with a Greek billionaire. She didn’t expect to see notorious playboy Xan again, until he proposes a marriage of convenience! It’s hard to refuse when he’s promising incredible wealth, and her pregnant sister desperately needs support, but Xan is dangerously addic
Mass Market Paperback, Conveniently Wed!; Larger Print, 256 pages
Published July 17th 2018 by Harlequin Presents Large Print (first published July 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek's Bought Bride, please sign up.
Sharon Kendrick Yes, Rach - her sister is called Hannah and the book is CROWNED FOR THE SHEIKH'S BABY.

Esther
ARC provided by NetGalley and Harlequin in exchange for an honest review.

Tamsyn, the heroine meets the hero Xan while she's serving him drink and overhears him breaking up with his girlfriend and "accidentally" spills a drink on him. She found him to be arrogant as well as attractive.

Months later at an airport ready to board a private plane with a group of people headed to a wedding, Xan spots th
Ivy H
Jenny
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good marriage of convenience story. I love this trope. Hero needs a wife and heroine needs money so they arrange a fake marriage but they end up falling in love for real. Both hero and heroine were broken and lonely and they found happiness together. Romantic and passionate read. Loved the epilogue with their baby boy.
Leigh Anne
He had reached her now and could see her darkened pupils making her green eyes appear almost black—just as the moist tremble of her lips indicated an unspoken desire to have him to crush them with his own. And he would, he thought hungrily.

The Story
Tamsyn is a struggling waitress who goes to desert for her sister's wedding. She happens to meet Greek billionaire, Xan again after spilling a drink on him a few months ago. Neither likes one another but are somehow drawn to each other physically.
Maria Rose
The Greek’s Bought Bride by Sharon Kendrick is a ‘one night stand becomes more’ romance for a couple who end up in a marriage of convenience on the way to true love.

Tamsyn Wilson can’t quite believe that her sister is marrying a Sheikh, or that one of the wedding guests is a man she’s met before – when she ‘accidentally’ spilled a drink on him in a restaurant she worked at and subsequently lost her job. Xan Constantinides is a playboy with a reputation that she’d be best to avoid, yet when the w
Dorian de Jandreau
Vargšė ir turtuolis. Anglė ir graikas.

Abu užsispyrę lyg paaugliai neigiantys savo jausmus ir taip skaudinantys vienas kitą. O juk tereikėjo būti atviresniems ir viskas būtų buvę kitaip.

Tas pastovus Tomasinos „laužymasis“ ganėtinai nervino. Gerai, kad jos Ksandras buvo toks kantrus vyras, nes daugumai vyrų greitai įgrįstu toks jos charakteris. Bet neneigsiu, kad man visai patiko šita knyga, nes priminė mane patį ir vieną žmogų.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Greek's Bought Bride by Sharon Kendrick is the story of Tamsyn Wilson and Xan Constantinides.
Xan and Tamsyn shared one night together. Tamsyn left the next morning but now weeks later Xan is at her door wanting her to be in a pretend marriage with him and is offering money for this to happen. Money that Tamsyn needs for her family..so she doesn't have much choice but to do so. But how long does pretend go on before it is real.
Loved reading their story...I am a big fan of Harlequin books!
MaryD
Ivy H has done a great review .

I haven't read the first one "Crowned for the Sheikh's Baby", so I was a little lost during the first wedding, but soon got involved in Tamsyn's story. The heartbreak she experienced in her short life caused her to build up armor over her heart, but somehow that wasn't enough during her temporary marriage with Xan.
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: june-2018
*Thanks to NetGalley and Harlequin for this ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Tamsyn is a girl who just can't keep a job and has so much baggage that it's not funny. She doesn't seem to let anyone in other than her sister but all that changes after one night of passion with Greek billionaire Xan. He ends up buying her as his bride so he can buy back the land that belonged to his ancestors and not marry the lady he was promised to year ago. She gets lots of money out of it. Win-win for everyon
Dawn Livingston
Aug 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Not as good as the related Crowned for the Sheik's Baby. The heroine from that story and the one from this are sisters.

Again, liked the heroine. The hero's about face seems a bit abrupt, wasn't well explained and the author focuses too much on the heroine's nipples in the first third of the book. Other than that, better than the average romance novel but not great.
Heather andrews
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Xan is often times surprised by his woman, ‘you suppose so?’ he echoed, stepping forward to tilt her chin upwards with his finger. ‘I don’t think I’ve ever been da*ned with so much faint praise.’ There are times Xan speaks before he thinks, ‘Tamsyn, you could wear sackcloth and I’d still want to rip it from your body. I’m just not sure what has prompted this sudden transformation.’ I liked this book, I grew to like Xan.
Frankie
May 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Normally I'm a fan of anything by Sharon Kendrick but nothing about the plot or characters were likable. This did not read like a romance book at all.
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Alexandros “Xan” Constantinides is a man who’s very observant. He seems to have an attitude about people that are socially below him. He’s one arrogant S.O.B. Tamsyn Wilson is on her way to a celebration. Something I loved about Tamsyn was how she turned Xan’s attitude around onto him. The author did such a great job with that scene that I could almost here her talking in my head. One thing she didn’t seem to have was luck.

Xan’s attitude just had a habit of rubbing me the wrong
Ishara Dasruth
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tamsyn first meets Xan when she served him a drink while he was breaking up with the requisite blonde that seem to be a staple with these Greek billionaires. In a moment of solidarity, she spills his drink on him. Cue a few months, and they both are on a private flight to some desert Kingdom for a royal wedding. Xan assumes Tamsyn is heading there to work, when she is actually the sister of the bride. So, lots is assumptions on bother sides here but a chemistry between them that's off the charts ...more
Dana Alma
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
The Greek's Bought Bride is by far my favorite from Sharon Kendrick! From the very beginning Kendrick exceptionally portrayed Xan's desire for Tamsyn. Intesnse moments of passion and sexual tension throughout the story. Tamsyn is smart and witty, a hard worker, even though she is misunderstood. I wasn't happy with how Tamsyn ran from her husband and didn't at least explain herself. Xan is a smoldering hot Greek! His only fault was the way he answered some of Tamsyn's concerns. He felt very cold ...more
Martha
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this book a while back and am trying to remember bits and pieces. It was a good read which I thoroughly enjoyed. The heroine Tamsyn has messed up most of her life and her sister has normally bailed her out and she doesn't want her doing that now. The hero is Greek Billionair Xan and he needs a bride of convenience. The angst and the love are great as you can feel what she is going through. Sharon Kendrick does not disappoint.
Nomish
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books I’ve read for a while. I did not want to put it down. When I got to the end I wanted to start reading it all over again.

I love how feisty Tamsyn is! The reason for the marriage of convenience was didn’t make much sense but I really enjoyed their journey.
Need to read the Hannah’s story because Tamsyn’s relationship with her sister & brother in law was rather odd.

This Classic Sharon Kendrick and I loved it!!
CarolR
Jan 15, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't get beyond the 1st chapter. I had no idea that this book involved a Sheik as the supposed good guy when in reality we know that they believe in the slavery and oppression of women. The summary to this book totally misrepresented it. All it mentioned in the summary were people who were citizens of democracies that believe in the respect and rights of women. A few pages in and that was shown to be not true at all.
Cheryl
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good story it is a stand alone but if you read Tamsyn’s sister Hallies story some of the story line intertwines. Tamsyn met Xan at her sister’s wedding and the two of them had some major chemistry. Neither of them want marriage! However when circumstances come up that leave Xan in a fix. Marriage is the answer! Great to watch these two!
Klynn
May 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
**ARC provided by NetGalley and Harlequin in exchange for an honest review.**

Sharon Kendrick is usually one of my Harlequin Romance "must read authors" but unfortunately this book didn't do it for me. Everything from the first meeting of the main characters to the convoluted wacky story line was off.
Debra
Aug 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Greek's Bought Bride

They were on the same flight going to a royal wedding. He had a small run in with her several !months earlier. He assumed she was once again the hired help. But as the sister of the bride her role was higher than he gave her credit for. Their affair ends with a marriage of convenience. But will it stay that way when all is said and done?
Kate
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Xan Constantinides is your typical Greek alpha male and he has met his match in Tamsyn, the feisty, blunt speaking redhead! A marriage of convenience plot with plenty of chemistry between the H and h. Some dark hidden childhood secrets. A delightful epilogue.
Patty
Aug 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
Wamuyu Kiragu
Oct 23, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Why did we read these in high school? So terribly written. Sigh.
Rebeccastump
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Sabina Alilovic
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love stories about marriages of convenience. I love Tamsyn and Xan, their chemistry and connectivity :)
Ann
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and sexy romance.
Elizabeth Hale
3.5 stars. Enjoyable enough, nothing to write home about.
Roberta Curmi
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Love these short light romance readings :) ..
In general is a 4* book in that category but overall im gonna give it a 3* ...
Geraldine Sadiku
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A romantic, passionate read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a
“If you didn't yearn for something, you wouldn't be disappointed- and anyway, relationships were a waste of time.” 0 likes