Start by marking “Z-Bot (Xi Force #1)” as Want to Read:
Z-Bot (Xi Force #1)

Z-Bot (Xi Force #1)

Chris Johnson never really started living until he died. Orphaned, fostered, and drifting through life, the twenty-seven-year-old programmer had no family, little money, and few friends. But he also had no enemies. So, who the hell killed him? After an experimental process brings him back from the dead as a zombiebot, he gets the chance to find out.

Heather Logan’s latest
Published December 6th 2017 by Soul Mate Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Z-Bot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Z-Bot

Cyrene Olson
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fast action packed story with a lot of hot romance. Chris is a newly turned robot with a lot of new information to take in. I did enjoy this book I would like to read more in this series. If there is more I would like to know how Chris is getting on being a robot and what becomes of him and company. Reviewed by
Barbara Russell
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five stars for this fast-paced paranormal/ sci-fi novel.
Chris signed a contract to donate his body to science after his death, but he didn’t expect to die a week after. Dr Heather Logan turns him into a creature half-human, half-machine, using nanobots, but Chris’s soul isn’t supposed to be inside the body. Yet he’s there and takes control of the super creature he has now become, only to find himself hunted by someone who wants him and Heather dead.
Lots of action, hot romance, and laugh out lou
M.T. DeSantis
I received this book for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started reading this, but it quickly turned into something I enjoyed a lot. I’m not big on zombies, but this book took them in a great direction. The science is amazing yet plausible. The characters are fleshed out and realistic, and I didn’t see the twist coming—though I probably should have.
Heather and Chris are fantastic characters, both as individuals and a couple. Heather is a “
Louise
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun! This book has it all - strong and smart female characters, technology, a battle between good and evil, cartoon heroes with super powers, lots of action, ethical dilemmas, a satisfying romance and even some urban renewal. A scientist is working to create a zombie that can be programmed to do as directed and the very first subject for the experiment turns out to be a computer programmer whose soul doesn't completely leave his body when he dies, so he is able to reprogram the nanobots directin ...more
Kri Wood
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has it all: a strong intelligent female character, technology far advance then our own, romance, a battle of good and evil (of course), action to die for, ethical dilemmas coming to question you, and a urban renewal to the mix. Its like Stan Lee had a apprentice and his name is S.C. Mitchell.

Anyone whom loves action super hero stories with a huge hint of romance would love this but also enough moments to find yourself laughing at where our super hero is a zombie but not a walking dead
Helen
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, fast read. Creative, fresh premise that integrates really well with today's Marvel Comics-influenced sci-fi/fantasy world. Intriguing twists, believable characters, lots of humor. The wrap-up was a little fast for me, but overall this is a great introduction to this series and deserving of the awards won.
chesterrichardson
Apr 21, 2018
Parker Tretheway
Nov 22, 2018
Monica Smith
rated it did not like it
Dec 18, 2018