Start by marking “Conundrum (Grims' Truth #2)” as Want to Read:
Conundrum (Grims' Truth #2)

Conundrum

(Grims' Truth #2)

Everything that has happened, is happening, will happen again.

In a world where light has taken reign, the Queen’s Dog, Akira, seeks true balance, but only the righteous may thrive. Driven by malice, he fights his need for blood, his desire to live, and his assignment to solve the murders occurring throughout the Empire.

Amidst the strife and warring factions, Akira

Published December 2nd 2017 by Evolved Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Conundrum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conundrum

Start your review of Conundrum (Grims' Truth #2)
Diane
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free book in exchange for an honest review. This book is very complex. There is so much happening between the characters and the factions. You learn more about Akira and what happened to him. He is trying to change things but is it for good or evil? The complex relationship between Akira and Besil is growing into something more. I like the way they talk to each other even when Besil is in cat form. I gave this book four stars as it is still not fully clear yet as to what they are ...more
Stephanie
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
I loved this book! I love this series! I love the Cover! Geez what's not to love??? Getting to see things from Akira's perspective was awesome and I absolutely cannot wait for the next in the series.
Jonathan
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. I enjoyed this book a bit more than book 1. great cover.
Michelle
Jun 12, 2018
Nick
added it
Sep 12, 2019
The biography section always stumps me. It always feels weird and forced. I am a 45-year-old author. Sure, but that's what I do. Well, part of what I do. I have many jobs, interests, and hobbies.
Who I am is in my stories. They are everything I see, think, and feel. They are the living part of me. The side of me I want to show or the side I want to hide away-- the mighty warrior and the

Grims' Truth (4 books)
  • Rota Fortunae (Grims' Truth #1)
  • Chaos Theory (Grims' Truth #3)
  • Prince of Shadows (Grims' Truth #4)