Start by marking “Better With You (Bragan University #1)” as Want to Read:
Better With You (Bragan University #1)

Better With You

(Bragan University #1)

Mia Collins has an amazing life. She was popular in high school, and college is off to a great start. Everything seems perfect until she goes home for the break and everything changes...

Paperback, 1, 240 pages
Published February 10th 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Better With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better With You

Start your review of Better With You (Bragan University #1)
Nicki White
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So it’s not often I can say that I finished a book in mere hours. A day, yes, but hours now that comes around like Halley’s Comet. That is exactly what Better With You is, a rare and beautiful moment in time that will last forever in your mind.

I found this book to be so endearing and such an amazing beginning to a new author and series. Nothing could pry this book out of my hands, for I read it while I ate breakfast, I read it while I prepared lunch and by the time I finished it I wanted to star
Elizabeth Knox
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Debut novel? There is NO way. That is what I kept telling myself as I read Better With You. I am calling it now, this girl is going to hit it big with the raw, undeniable talent that she has. She is a new author to watch out for!

Gianna Gabriela has blown my socks off with this incredible, heartwarming read. With every kindle page I turned it's as if I could experience everything that Mia and Colton were going through. I am someone who refuses to spoil a great read, so all I can say is go read it
Jessica Ruben
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, ya
Such a sweet and lovely book! If you’re looking for something to enjoy without high anxiety hell, I’d highly recommend ! It’s well written and well developed!
C Gray
Forewarning readers... once you start you won’t be able to stop!! 5/5 STARS

Gianna Gabriela has just gotten a 10.0 on the 1/4 mile with her first book ever. Better With You is about your typical hot college jock Colton and the beautiful nerdy type newbie Mia. When Mia literally runs into Colton in class she is immediately turned off, but Colton is immediately turned on. Both have been hurt by people they loved and trusted in their pasts which has left them extremely guarded. It takes one task to
Coco.V
Dec 08, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/8/2018)!💝

Blurb:

One night sets everything in motion and Mia’s world begins to fall apart. She’s stunned that the life she thought she knew was all a lie. After she loses her family, she’s forced to start over. This time though, she vows to not let anyone get close to her again - to not
Lisa Reynolds
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book surprised me. For being a new author and her debut book it was so good I couldn't put it down. I lost sleep reading this but it's ok because it means it was that good. This second chance YA romance can be read by all ages too. It was refreshing to go back to younger days. Meet college good girl and College football star both dealing with issues from their past. I loved Mia and Colton. They both have past issues they are dealing with and trust is the biggest one. Will they be able to ov ...more
Jenny B
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe this is a debut novel. Gianna Gabriela has written a story that captured me heart and soul from the first page. Two broken souls, Colton and Mia, and their adventure to make it through their lives and doing what they feel they need to to survive by shutting everyone out (for different reasons). The characters were written in such a way that they were very easy to relate to and become a part of their story.

Truly a must read for everyone and I cannot wait to read more books by Gi
Anne OK
Short and sweet and typical standard fare for college sports-romance novels. Liked both characters and sympathized with both for the neglect and family problems they endured. Very mild in the sexual and language content.
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
3.75 Star

If you’re looking for a sweet college romance this is a book you need to check out. We get the shy and innocent girl who meets the popular and sexy quarterback.

It’s not full of drama, it has some funny moments and it has some tender moments.

Colton isn’t the normal man whore quarterback who normally get. Yes he’s had is fair share of women but there is a sweet and lovable side to him. Once he meets Mia he’s intrigued and wants to get to know her.

Mia is a tad shy, a little nerdy and if
Adriana
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Copy given by author in exchange for honest review.

Firstly I would like to say thankyou for giving me the honour of reading this book. This is a new author to me so I was going in blind so to speak , lets say I was not disappointed. I read the blurb and it spiked my interest straight away and I'm so glad I grabbed this book.

I loved Mia and Colton. When they first meet lets just say she hates his arrogant self but slowly as they get to know each other that hate turns to something else, there was
Daisy Delfin
Jan 17, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, na

Pages: 243
My rating: 3
Read other books by this author in the future:

This is another one of the love stories where two broken people find each other and at first don’t want to have a relationship but it ends in a HEA. It was an okay read, and did entertain me.

(view spoiler)
Rosie J.
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: YA College Romance Lovers
3.5 Stars

Clean, YA Debut College Romance.

Colton Hunter (football star) makes a terrible first impression on Mia Collins (nerd) and days later Mia is forced to be a part of a group project with Colton and his friend, Zack. Colton strives to make a better impression and eventually they bond and get to know one another as friends. It eventually veers into acknowledgment of their mutual attraction. Of course, there is a woman from the his past that refuses to go away and this woman even threatens Mi
Diane plourde
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow!!! What an amazingly written story this was. What makes it so exceptional is that this is the first written book by this author. What attracted me to this story in the first place was the blurb, it was inviting and enticing.

Mia has one mission, get through college unnoticed. Having went through some terrible situations that left her unable to get close to other people. Colton notices her alright. Colton has been keeping some secrets that are just eating away at him. He sees something in M
Natalie Johnson
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This YA romance debut book by Gianna Gabriela is a must read and perfect for anyone! I could not put it down!

Mia’s world fell apart when she came home for break one year and she wakes up to her parents arguing and her Dad drinking. Her Tragic family history after that changed Mia from the easygoing person that she was into one who was focused on getting an education and keeping herself protected from heartache.

Colton was the star football player who wanted to play professionally, but was deter
Jennifer Dale
I want to point out that this is somewhat of a cheesy and slightly predictable book. It isn't bad cheesy but cheesy enough that some readers may not like. Me, I love it!
With that said.....

Two Quick Prologues.
First - Mia POV -in what are the beginnings that changed the course of her life
Second - Colton POV - in what are the beginnings that changed his demeanor towards his Mom.

For a cheesy college book, it holds many of my favorite qualities.
Depth
Lots of Quick Banter
Strong And well written Charact
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
While the premise of this book is one I’ve read before, I want to say that this book was sensational. I loved it so much and I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the series. The characters were wonderful, including secondary characters. In addition, this book is a a little angsty with a bit of other woman drama but nothing that made me too anxious. I sincerely loved everything about this book. Another plus for me is that I’ve found a new author that I like.

5 Stars!
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
series. 2nd chance YA romance, not normally the style of writing i do read, but I can and do appreciate it so much. debut novel. such a great read and i wanna read more from Gianna ...love her style ...such a new fan. well done!! all the best 2 u! ( :
MzzBookworm
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better with you by Gianna Gabriela

Some secrets destroys you, some may lift you up and change you for the best or for the worst. Mia Collins has her own secrets that keeps her walls close, She is waiting for the one. she has Kiya her best friend and partner in crime who is always there for her and she is her best to make Mia happy. She meets Colton not in a good moment. Love Colton he is always there, great brother and great friend. When is for you it will wait for you until is time. It’s a great
Karen Loomis
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good teen/YA romance. Would have given 5 stars if the unnecessary profanity was left out.
Adrienne
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Very juvenile. This would have benefited from a high school setting, not college.
Lindy
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So Good that I read it in bed with the light off my cellphone to finish it. I couldn’t put it down!
Destineeh Imani
Nov 24, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Typical

The book is very typical and rudimentary everything you think is going to happen, will. You see every plot twist from a MILE AWAY. You see the couple fall in love, you have a jealous girl. The couple fights over jealous girl, breaks up. The book ends with a happily ever after. Pathetic. There is nothing original or new about this book. It’s so dumb. I’ve read this story line before just the characters had different names.
Arceli
This novel has a lot of great lessons. I love that it is multiracial. I love that there is a diverse group of characters and prejudice is examined here. The love-to-hate romance is particulary awesome. I love how the hero and heroine get to know each other and appreciate one another. The chemistry was super hot and the big plot twist was amazing. Great romance.
Chasidy
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better With You is Gianna Gabriela's debut book and it is a MUST read.

I fell in love with Colton and Mia's story from the very beginning and did not want to put it down.

One night turns Mia's life upside down and she keeps everyone at a distance. Mia is strong independent and witty. What happens when she catches the eye of the quarterback and he is determined to win her over? Will Colton be able to break down her walls?

On the outside looking in, Colton is living the dream. Gorgeous, captain and
Cynthia Carpenter
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Colton and Mia take you on their emotional journey right from the beginning. Both seeing things that rock their worlds.
Mia sticks to herself and has her roommate and doesn't do well in big crowds. When she first meets Colton it's not love at first sight it's more hate from her cause he pushes her over.
Colton had a chip on his shoulder cause he carries a secret that is eating him alive.when their worlds collide again and the are forced to work together they become friends and than more. Will the
Jami Jones
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This book was so good I read it in just a few hours, like I couldn't put it down. Colton and Mia had a slow start considering Colton was popular and big man on campus. I fell in love with Mia, she made feel for her at times and other times wanting to be like "heck yeah, you go girl". You could tell they had a lot chemistry between them from the beginning, that fact that Colton didn't give up chasing her was swoon worthy. This was a fantastic book from Gianna and I can't wait for more she h ...more
Nicole Williams
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I won a free ARC of this book. This book is about Mia and Colton. The meet in a college class when they have to do a group project. I love Colton and how when things got hard he never stopped trying. I also love how Colton always found away to be with Mia. I love that Mia didn’t throw herself at Colton just because he was hot. I like that she had a backbone and stood up for herself. I love the ending of the story and can’t wait to find out what happens with the other characters.
Gina Burkart
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I have no words for this book as it was breathtakingly beautiful. The words were beautiful written and rolled of the pages. This book is a must read and you will love this book as all that have read this book. This book is so emotional that you will feel the emotions of everything going through out the book. I was pulled in from the first page tell the very end. Their just isn't enough stars for this book or enough words to express how beautiful this book is..
Christine Campbell
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They meet once when he comes to pick up his drunk sister. He's rude to her. They meet again in class and they have this chemistry and they build their relationship and there is a few bumps on their relationship but in the end they are awesome. He plays football and she is sassy and spunk. I love her
Theresa Stallone
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There's no way this is her debut novel! I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put it down!
Mia and Colton both have family tragedies that they hide from the world and to say both have trust issues is an understatement. I love how their relationship builds and they learn to trust and love again!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Texting Titan: A Second Chance, College Football Romance
  • Breaking Rules
  • Bending the Rules (The Dating Playbook #1)
  • Swinging Strike (Cessna U Wildcats #1)
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • In the Pocket (Virginia Valley University #1)
  • Broken Hill Halo (Broken Hill High #2)
  • Hatemates
  • My Heart to Touch (Maxwell Family Saga #1)
  • Lines (Greyford High, #1)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)
  • Jock Blocked
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • Kissing Princeton Charming (Princeton Charming #1)
  • Hendrix
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • The Jock (North Woods University #6)
Writer of the sexy alphas you want and the strong heroines you need.

Bragan University (4 books)
  • Fighting For You (Bragan University, #2)
  • Falling For You (Bragan University, #3)
  • Waiting For You (Bragan University, #5)

News & Interviews

“I climbed a tree when I was a senior in high school. My mom, my dad, and I went back home to the Dominican Republic and I climbed a tree to get some mangoes.” 0 likes
“Coffee is a must; it is the college student’s drug of choice.” 0 likes