Start by marking “Dream Sight (Dream Waters #3)” as Want to Read:
Dream Sight (Dream Waters #3)

Dream Sight

(Dream Waters #3)

The clock is ticking for Emma Talbot—if her dormant memories don’t resurface soon, her past will be forever lost to her—but that’s the least of her worries. Abducted from her home by her husband’s worst enemy, Emma is running out of time in more ways than one.

No longer bound by any limits—moral or physical—the Dragon King sets off on a rampage to discover the whereabouts
Kindle Edition
Published December 31st 2017 by Dream Waters Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dream Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Sight

Debby (Alwaysbooking)
I’m going to try to do this review without spoilers!! I absolutely love this series… I cannot explain how much. Erin’s writing is so imaginative and unique; every time I read one of her books I fall right into the story and never want to come out. These stories mostly reside around one character named Charlie. His growth throughout these books is phenomenal. Since the first book begins with Charlie in an insane asylum he has obviously grown as a character since then. He is so much stronger menta ...more
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dream Sight is the third book in the Dream Waters Series. We go straight back into the thick of the action, with Charlie shouldering (literally) the weight of the mirage, whilst the Dragon King searches for his lost princess. There are red herrings, and diversions aplenty, as the pieces of the puzzle slowly come together. There are also fresh happenings that will be surprising, and enjoyable (and no, I'm not talking about the same events!)

Whilst this book feels like it is being wrapped up, there
Sally Lindsay-briggs
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lots of action, lots of suspense, in this book # three. Emma is sick, needs help and something happens to her. Her husband and many friends, old and new, join forces. You won't want to put this book down for long. Fantastic read for all who've finished books one and two. Surprise! Book number four is coming out sometime. Exciting series!
Al Foose
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very well written! Holds your attention throughout. Can not say enough good things about this series!
Leah
May 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
I don't normally give bad reviews, but this book had harmful themes. I did finish the book, because I felt I couldn't give it such a low rating in good conscious if I didnt. I'll try to be kind with spoilers.

The crux of my rating, and the reason I won't be reading further, is because of the harmful language around child abuse and mental illness. There were some structural critiques I had as well, which I'll save for the end.

On the child abuse front, a 16 year old should not take the blame/respon
Mar 29, 2018
Becky
added it
Feb 13, 2019
Erin Jensen is the Amazon International bestselling author of The Dream Waters Series. She was awarded the Bronze Medal for fantasy fiction in the 2018 Readers’ Favorite international book award competition. She also received Honorable Mention for fantasy fiction in the 2018 Writer’s Digest self-published e-book awards.

A part-time pharmacist and a full-time creator of imaginary worlds, Erin lives

Dream Waters (3 books)
  • Dream Waters (Dream Waters #1)
  • Dream World (Dream Waters #2)