Start by marking “Devastated, Book 1 of the Slaughtered Souls Series” as Want to Read:
Devastated, Book 1 of the Slaughtered Souls Series

Devastated, Book 1 of the Slaughtered Souls Series

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Forced to care for her grieving father, Annabelle Davis makes her first mistake. She gives up what little control she does have. She’s taken from her childhood home, her friends, and her horse, Miracle. Her only hope is for her long-time boyfriend to follow her to Miami.

The cruelty of her peers drives her to a darkness that she can’t escape. Meeting Marco, Annabelle begin
Published January 17th 2018 by Dead Daisy Press

Be the first to ask a question about Devastated, Book 1 of the Slaughtered Souls Series

Ctrl, Alt Books!
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I was so excited when I recieved this book. Finally, a full lenght novel from one of my favorite indie authors! This book did not disappoint me at all.

The first half of the book follows the life of Annabelle. She goes through huge changes in her life, the biggest being her move from her home in Georgia to her new place in Florida. With the move comes lots of changes. She gets bullied at school and you really get a good sense of how she is feeling. London Michelle outdid herself with this one! Th
Bea Brugge
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in 2 Days. Annabelle was so distraught over what happen that she attempted suicide. The story was moving along and I thought the author was going to go one way and she twisted it and went another. I’m very curious as to what happened to a few of the characters. I want to know more about Yolanda and Marco. I think there is a back story to them and their part in the story.

Good book and looking at other stories from London.
Victoria Craig
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Read

This is the first book I have read from this author and it has blown me away !! The story has tugged at my heartstrings, satisfied my need for a love story and more than met my expectations of a paranormal read !! I loved it and can not wait to read more of London's work !! I highly recommend this book 💛
The
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Magnificent

Ms. Michelle weaves a brilliant story filled with suspense and depth of character. The action keeps the pages turning waiting to see what's next. My first book by her but definitely not my last. Her voice is clear and emotion building. Loved every word!
Hollye Hill
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Devastated

Oh my wow!! I absolutely loved this book!! Waiting oh so impatiently for Desolation: Book 2 in the Slaughtered Souls series!!
Layna
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review originally posted on Ctrl, Alt, Books!

Tina
Jan 09, 2018
Sophia Peony
I feel like I’m a little crazy too!

I feel like I’m a little crazy too! I love the writing and the story literally flies off the “pages” because I couldn’t read this fast enough. Interestingly enough, my favorite part of the story was the parts spent in the hospital. Can’t wait for the next one!
Lamar
Sep 03, 2018
Christine
is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2018
I am a housewife and mother of four. I spend my days looking after a brood of children.
But after dark, with the curtains pulled and the lights down low, I write stories that will ignite your fantasies and make you think about the “what if’s” in your own life.

The Wine Tasting series is a sweet, but naughty forbidden romance. With the full series already published, you can take a peek at the ripenin