Start by marking “Wanted: Mercy (Kindle Worlds Novella)” as Want to Read:
Wanted: Mercy (Kindle Worlds Novella)

Wanted: Mercy

(Wanted Kindle Worlds )

At eighteen years old, Mercy Warner packed up her little hatchback and set out for bigger and better things. Determined to put small town life behind her, Mercy had dreams - big cities and bright lights were her destiny.

Four years later, Mercy finds herself drawn to the small town of Mason, Texas. With strangers who embrace her like family and a local cowboy with dimples
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted

Allyson ☘️
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If anyone knows me, they know I’m not a big of stand-alone novellas. I think they’re too short and most of the time, there’s more sex than story.

Have mercy, y’all. I loved this!
I want more Shane and Mercy!
It was cute. It was sweet. It was quick. It was so good!
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has secrets, pain, laughs, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the wanted series as these novellas take place in the same series:
Wanted (Wanted, #1) by Kelly Elliott
A Forever Love (Want
Nancy Metsch
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn!!!!
Mercy Warner is something else.
I know she had set goals and was all ready to go after them....That is until fate though other wise. She's on her way to Austin Texas, but her car has other ideas and she now finds herself in Mason. ( I love that town)
What does she find in this awesome town? A sassy Diner owner, her cook and a Very Tall and very handsome cowboy! And he has a name Shane Abbott and guess who he works for? The Mathews.
Shane and Mercy are an amazing couple and I loved thi
Isha Coleman
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Mercy is about finding yourself, when you had no idea you were searching. At the center of Mercy's journey is a place to belong. All along she thought her destiny was in the big city, but her heart was leading her toward small town life. Ms. Johnson blends down home hospitality with good ole common sense to create a heartwarming walk on the wild side.
Kathy Schofield
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The wonderful thing about reading a Novella, is you are able to relax and get lost in the story so quickly.
Mercy, does just that.
Meeting up again with Mercy - Beth from the Country Road Series - you learn it's not a place but the people who make a place home.
Shane is just swoon worthy.
Vera, everyone needs a Vera or 2nd Mumma in their lives.
The way Andrea Johnston writes, you can perfectly picture the town, the people and the surroundings.
This is a perfect bath or beach book!!
Teri
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Andrea's small town romances. She gets the whole small town life and the unexpected detour that leads to more. I can't be mad but I can be jealous that this one gets a cowboy though, they call my town a cow town and aint a cowboy to be seen. Anyway this is a fun, clean yet tingly kinda read that will keep a smirk if not a dreamy smile on your face from beginning to end. Love this author and can't wait to experience more of the Wanted authors and books.
Gwen Shafer
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book that I have had the joy of reading by this writer. I absolutely loved it and cant wait to read more from her. This is another on that takes place in Mason, Texas. That is what drew me to this book. This one is about Mercy and Shane . Mercy is on her way to Austin. Her precious car breaks down right outside Mason. That is when things for her completely change. I absolutely love Mercy. I love how she wants to change her life not realizing that a little town and the people in ...more
Sharon
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gah, what a swoon worthy novella that is a must read! Meet Mercy who can't seem to find her place in the world, when her car dies in the small town of Mason, Texas....Enter the swooner Shane, and get ready to just fall in love with him! I beg the author to write more on these two because they were that great together!!!
Sarah Dale
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this Novella, it was a beautiful story of finding yourself and finding a home. This was the first book I have read from Andrea Johnston and if this is her style of writing for a short Novella I will certainly be checking out her other books. I loved Shane, he was totally swoon-worthy, he's such the sexy, sweet, southern gent! Mercy is really intriguing, she's sexy and feisty but she's a little lost, unsure of her place and where she fits in.

The chemistry between Mercy and Shane is hot an
Jenny Rapp
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Embrace The Adventure, and Don’t Tempt Fate!

I absolutely loved this sweet and romantic short story. The characters were beautifully created and the talented author had me instantly falling in love with them; the connection to the Country Road series is fantastic. The story was heart warming and had everything I love in a book - humor, swoon-factor, and fate/destiny.

The concept of “The Wanted World” is great and seeing a glimpse of The Wanted Series gang had me squealing!!!!!!

I received an adva
Vickie Hopkins
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG

Love the book would like to have more of Mercy and Shane story it just getting started right now it was great been back in Mason
Messy Bun Book Blog
Loved!! This is my first Andrea Johnston book and I am about to go devour all the things!!
Shane is so dang cute! Mercy was great! Not a whole bunch of drama just a sweet book of a girl finding herself and falling in love! Five stars! ❤❤
Heather andrews
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shane just makes his girl so happy at times, “well then, let’s brush our teeth because I want to revisit where we left off last night.” My eyes widen in anticipation. Yes! He’s ready for some below the belt action." I liked this book, I found it to be very sweet.
Megan | A Page to Turn
An amazing piece of Hallmark-esque southern country romance! The best part about this story being a novella is that we dive right into the deep end. There is no build up, and the story just starts right in the midst of Mercy’s life. The author, Andrea, has crafted a clean romance, beautifully told in first person, by a gal who has always known she was made to live in a big city. Then, life happens and she gets side tracked in a small town. The small town of Mason, Texas - a setting that is being ...more
Natasha
Mercy is an old soul ready to set the world on fire. She has her sites set on Austin but her car just can't make it. She is now in Mason, TX trying to work enough to get her car fixed. Mercy just wasn't ready for Shane. Shane is a very humble man and Mercy has captivated his attention.

I love how Andrea can write the best hometown feel in her books. For me it is like looking out my window and seeing the best story come alive. Amazing job yet again by her.
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
*Received ARC for an honest review*

This novella was totally brilliant!!!

I love Vi lots and love Shane even more.

Such a sweet read and had a few laughs too.

I loved the little appearence of Ellie & Ari. I was like yesss love it xx
Mandy
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The wonderful thing about Novellas is they are so easy to read. This was a sweet and very enjoyable book. I love and adore Andrea's writing and that makes it so much fun to get comfy and emerge yourself into her books.
Linda Wimer
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow

I love this "wanted world" idea. I just wish there was more from this couple. Would have loved to read more about their lives together.
ToniAnn Papa
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mercy wants to start over...again. She feels life will be better in Austin, Texas. What she didn't expect was her car to break down in little city called Mason. Mercy finds out it's going to be over a week to get her car fixed and she just breaks down. Mercy meets Vera and they hit it off-Vera invites Mercy to stay with her a days and offers her job. Then, Mercy meets the most gorgeous man ever. Sometimes when life takes a turn for the worse and everything happens at once, you want to give up. B ...more
Lynzylee
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Small town romance at its best. Andrea Johnston's, Mercy, has a cast of unforgettable characters. From Gerty the car to Underpants the dog, I loved them all.
Christina Del Moral
What a great and heartwarming story. This story gives you all kinds of feels. Mercy trying to find her place in life ends up in a small town of Mason. Meeting interesting characters who welcome her in to the small town. When Shane walks into her life, things she thought were meant for her turned into something completely different.. This story is such a sweet story.
Lora Edwards
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Erica
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mercy is the first I've read from this author and this little novella has given me reason to look up her other work and grab one or two.

Mason, Texas isn't exactly where Mercy wanted to go, she's headed for bigger and better, always out running small town and settled.
That is until she finds something worth sticking around for.
This is one of those sweet love stories that sucks you right in and you can read fairly quickly. I can't wait to get my hands on more.
Erin Sullivan koepplinger
I loved this short, sweet story. It made me appreciate my small town and the country life. Mercy is a young woman who thinks she knows what she wants, a big city life, escaping from her small town upbringing. A series of circumstances lead her back to a small town and make her rethink what she wants in life. Another awesome story by one of my favorite authors!!
Shawn
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was supposed to be a quick pass through for Mercy but things don't always work out the way we plan. Sometimes they're even better!!

Shane is the definition of a cowboy that makes the girls swoon.

So if you are looking for a fast read with a sweet story...Mercy is for you!
Amanda Hinkle O'Hara
It was such a sweet story, I loved all the characters and even though it was so short and I totally wanted it to keep going, I fell in love with everyone in the town. Especially, Underpants!!
Michelle Guidry
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gawhhhhhh! Such a heartwarming story. I absolutely love Mercy and Cowboy Shane. I can so relate to and fly by the seat of your pants, young girl looking for her way and place in the world. Shane is just the yummy, lovely goodness with a cherry on top.
Cassidy
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mercy is a young woman out to find herself. She breaks down at the small town of Mason on her way to her next destination. She is devastated to hear that her car won’t be a quick fix. Mason is to be her home for the next 7-10 days. Little did she know that her short visit may be life changing.

I enjoyed reading Mercy. It’s a quick, cute read. I’m from a small town so I appreciate a good small town romance. This book is pretty PG. I think young and old romance readers can enjoy it. Plus Shane is
Kristina Bowen
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Small town

I love Mercy and Shane! I want more but I'll settle with the ending. I love small towns and this story was perfectly written.
Lauren Barrows
Shelves: 2017-top-books
Mercy, Me!

Mercy wants to start a new life. Again. And on her way to her new life in Austin, her trusted car Gerty breaks down in Mason and hilarity ensues.
This novella details how Mercy found her home and her heart (so to speak). With novellas, it can be challenging for authors to dive deep enough to create relatable characters and really give them the depth that they deserve. However, Andrea Johnston does this masterfully. Andrea has woven a tale with so many layers that the reader really gets
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Andrea Johnston spent her childhood with her nose in a book and a pen to paper. An avid people watcher, her mind is full of stories that yearn to be told. A fan of angsty romance with a happy ending, super sexy erotica and a good mystery, Andrea can always be found with her Kindle nearby fully charged.

Andrea lives in Idaho with her family and two dogs. When she isn’t spending time with her partner

Wanted Kindle Worlds (9 books)
  • My Unexpected Cowboy (Wanted Kindle World)
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Adored: A Wanted Novella
  • Wanted: Blurred Lines (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Everything I Needed (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Church Bells (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Beyond the Lights (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Another Round of Whiskey (Kindle Worlds Novella)