Start by marking “The Real McCoys: Two's a Crowd” as Want to Read:
The Real McCoys: Two's a Crowd

The Real McCoys: Two's a Crowd

(The Real McCoys #2)

The sequel to the critically acclaimed The Real McCoys!

When a baffling mystery strikes Tiddlywhump Elementary, sibling detectives and absolute opposites Moxie and Milton McCoy are on the case. She's the doer. He's the thinker. She's the heart. He's her heartburn.

Moxie's friend Emily has received a suspicious letter signed with nothing but a sinister purple sq
Published November 6th 2018 by Imprint

To ask other readers questions about The Real McCoys, please sign up.
Matthew Swanson Hello! Sorry I took so long to reply. Book 3 is coming out NEXT November, November 2019. The book is written and Robbi has finished the sketches and…moreHello! Sorry I took so long to reply. Book 3 is coming out NEXT November, November 2019. The book is written and Robbi has finished the sketches and is about to turn to doing the final illustrations. I'm so sorry you have to wait so long, but hopefully it will be worth it! Thanks so much for your kind note. (I love Moxie and Milton, too). (less)

Start your review of The Real McCoys: Two's a Crowd
Hoover Public Library Kids and Teens
The team who reimagined how art and text work together to tell a story in the first entry in this series (The Real McCoys) have done it again and reinvented the classic whodunit with an uplifting, modern twist.
Barbara
this is a 3.5 for me. I liked the first book in this series, set mainly at Tiddlywump Elementary School, but I really liked this sequel. While it isn't necessary to have read its predecessor in order to enjoy this one, why would anyone not want to do so? The story itself isn't particularly original, but the presentation is. Siblings Moxie and Milton McCoy are quite different. She's impulsive while he thinks things through carefully and pays attention to details. When they team up to solve the id ...more
Brandy
Moxie and Milton are back, this time trying to get to the bottom of a new mystery: who is sending the anonymous notes to students? Who is the Squiggler?
But Moxie and Milton have some other things going on--specifically, their partnership isn't working. At all. And then Moxie's best friend sides with Milton, of all people.
This installment has more Feels than the previous, and while I'm not usually one for having my heartstrings tugged, I still loved this. Being a kid is HARD. Being a
Amy Bartelloni
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review from my 9 year old son: “First, I would love anything they write because they wrote it. People should read this book because it’s funny. There’s a lot of funny drawings. They make me happy in a way that gets into my heart. My favorite part was when someone tried to take credit for something they didn’t do . It was a tough time is what I’m trying to say. I would recommend this book for people who like mysteries, funny things, and people who love books.”
Renee
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read aloud with my two boys ages 8 and 10. I'm still in awe of house the husband and wife creative duo can create these books that interweave the illustrations and text to create such a funny and entertaining book.
Doni
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: chapter-book
The visual layout of the the very idiomatic text and pictures is pure magic! However, I had a harder time engaging with this sequel because Moxie was quite frankly rather mean and thus, not a very sympathetic character.
gypsydreams
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
a fun entertaining story of friends who have the best secrete handshake and chase clues to the mystery of the squiggler.They learn important lessons and my grandson enjoyed the read very much .I was given a free copy of this book for an open honest review namaste :)
Heather
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as good as the first one. Maybe even better.

Get these books.
PWRL
Jul 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019-new
O
Courtney
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved instalment 2 of Moxie and Milton, this is a great read-aloud series!
Candy Wellins
BiblioBickie
Jun 05, 2019

• Sanity & Tallulah
  • The Season of Styx Malone
  • Best Friends (Real Friends, #2)
  • Boy-Crazy Stacey
  • Over the Moon
  • Blended
  • Klawde: Evil Alien Warlord Cat #1
  • Inkling
  • Cucumber Quest: The Doughnut Kingdom (Cucumber Quest, #1)
  • Cucumber Quest: The Ripple Kingdom (Cucumber Quest, #2)
  • The Parker Inheritance
  • You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
  • Supergifted (Ungifted, #2)

The Real McCoys (3 books)
  • The Real McCoys