Start by marking “Christmas Beginnings” as Want to Read:
Christmas Beginnings

Christmas Beginnings

Christmas is meant for new beginnings, and Megan Whitehead is in desperate need of one.

Jobless, homeless, and divorced, Megan returns home to her small town in Mississippi and gets a job working for her former high school sweetheart, Ryan McKinley, at his pet store. Falling for him again was never supposed to happen, but as Megan has to face who and what she ran from and
Published December 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Beginnings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Beginnings

Start your review of Christmas Beginnings
Laura A. Grace
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story ended differently than I expected, but was wonderful.

I was greatly touched by the overall message and really felt for Megan. However, I loved seeing her grow!

It was also refreshing to read a story where the parents are actively involved and supportive, even if they don't always agree with Megan's decisions. That was one part I greatly enjoyed.

A beautiful, coming home story that had a touching and sweet ending. Would recommend to readers who are looking for a meaningful, but short Chr
Sandra "Jeanz"
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW
Emerald Barnes is one of my favourite authors so when I heard about this book I knew I had to read it. That and I was also trying to read some Christmas themed books too, so this novella fit the brief perfectly.

The cover has a couple on it to represent main characters Megan and Ryan. Megan is actually wearing an outfit described as a Mrs Claus outfit in a scene in the book and of course Ryan is also wearing a Santa hat. The colour red is featured a lot which fits the Christmas theme. It's
Emerald Barnes
Dec 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Judy Tucker
marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2017
Emerald Barnes resides in a small town in Mississippi and has the accent to prove it. She’s an auntie, a youth leader, a little bit of a nerd, a reader, a writer, and a family-oriented person. God is number One in her life, and she thanks Him continuously for His love and favor.

​She’s also addicted to tv and binge-watching shows, and she has a thing for superheroes.

News & Interviews